Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Coming to watch JS Park hey???? My dastardley plan is rolling into action!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

yah! Pls help us to take care of the special "tourist" and ignore his attachment! :lol:

hahhah, good idea! so Kwon Sang Woo would become the most wanted bachelor from then! Sang Woo were in the Thames with his newbie while STY spent with another "amour" in the Saine! :lol:

Peep to Moi again!!!!

Per DongA news dated August 29, 2008 0742 KSW-STY will go to UK in this month end and stay there for 2 weeks. both will enjoy pre-honey moon + wedding photo shooting + CF shooting for household appliances, construction, clothing, food and family-related products! The most important part is, KSW will attend the matches of Manchester United where his friend Park Ji Sung is playing!!

I m thinking of the posibility that STY would be into PJS (God Bless him) then KSW would be free with you...

36_11_6.gif

so silly of them not to go when its nearer autumn -_- ......PJS? :rolleyes: ....... moi prefer to leave STY with David n Victoria! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

haha, i first thought it were cookies! if you dun say is tissue, i assume its food launching at every cinebox :lol:

so silly of them not to go when its nearer autumn -_- ......PJS? :rolleyes: ....... moi prefer to leave STY with David n Victoria! :w00t:

you are so "sweet" to her dear...

i wonder whether she could be returned homeland after meeting with Victoria... :lol:

TISSUE PAPER IN "FATE" PRINT... :rolleyes:

[]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6083/w1xe2.jpg[/]

azura, wow, nice tissue paper to use - kissing or just wipe it to your lips not only KSW but also SSH all at the same time, huh?.......... hahaha - But so very nice to keep. :P:sweatingbullets:

Guest lurve_kdrama

I just can't believe it that he's going to be married soon.

His wife is so lucky!!

I see Kwon Sang Woo as a good "husband figure",

I liked him in Bad Love

Guest TY_KSW

I just can't believe it that he's going to be married soon.

His wife is so lucky!!

I see Kwon Sang Woo as a good "husband figure",

I liked him in Bad Love

hi Lurve_Kdrama!

Yes, his wife is so super lucky... got a ideal most wanted husband :D

Kwon Sang Woo is the only crucial factor that attracted us to watch Bad Love :w00t:

more pix, the man in black.. this year trend set black!!!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5954/4b...0675d524th0.jpg

credit as stated

He's holding Fred Perry shirt... :rolleyes: change of taste?? no more LV? :rolleyes:

azura, wow, nice tissue paper to use - kissing or just wipe it to your lips not only KSW but also SSH all at the same time, huh?.......... hahaha - But so very nice to keep. :P:sweatingbullets:

The japanese are so creative....

Guest TY_KSW

He's holding Fred Perry shirt... :rolleyes: change of taste?? no more LV? :rolleyes:

i dun know about Fred Perry, m so blur :phew:

is it as big as LV?

i guess he changed taste since the moment in air-balloon! :lol:

i dun know about Fred Perry, m so blur :phew:

is it as big as LV?

i guess he changed taste since the moment in air-balloon! :lol:

not as famous as LV but the price tag is quite ex as well.

wallie....

q1qqyo9.png

credit hello3woo

Guest ny2002

Hi Everyone!

KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE-YEONG GOING ON A PRE-HONEYMOON?

The star couple who will be having a wedding march next 28th, are going on a trip to London!

The two had decided to go to Italy for a photoshoot, but they changed the location to London as they extend their stay there to enjoy a trip together since their schedules don't comply for a honeymoon after their wedding.

The couple will be leaving Korea on the 31st after a fan signature meeting on the 30th for kwon Sang-woo.

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong will have a magazine photoshoot in London, then have a 'pre-honeymoon' trip together. This place is more meaningful for Son Tae-yeong because she has starred in a music video last year for a singer. She was praised for her Asian beauty with attractive lips, her stylish face, and a lady with many expressions.

Gee! What a way to start their married life... no honeymoon! Way to go guys! :rolleyes:

"This place is more meaningful for Son Tae-yeong because she has starred in a music video last year for a singer. She was praised for her Asian beauty with attractive lips, her stylish face, and a lady with many expressions." - :huh:GAG! GAG! GAG! :crazy::lol::lol::lol:Sorry! Didn't mean to be a Meanie! :PMeaningful place huh?! And who was that singer? I assume it was a male singer. :rolleyes:

so, the story after the pre-honey moon would be like this: After returning from UK, Son Tae Young happen in a TV show and sheds in tears "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"

muahhaha! sure you know why!!! We all would fly to Korea to attend Moi's wed.. i hope she would invite me then! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:TY! I love this! "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"- ROFL!!! :lol::lol:

Happy Weekend Everyone! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Everyone!

"This place is more meaningful for Son Tae-yeong because she has starred in a music video last year for a singer. She was praised for her Asian beauty with attractive lips, her stylish face, and a lady with many expressions." - :huh:GAG! GAG! GAG! :crazy::lol::lol::lol:Sorry! Didn't mean to be a Meanie! :PMeaningful place huh?! And who was that singer? I assume it was a male singer. :rolleyes:

hahha, i also wondered same! and it must be a male singer then! wonder what "situation and emotion" that made there a meaningful place to her!! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:TY! I love this! "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"- ROFL!!! :lol::lol:

hahha... she learnt by heart that sentence till the end of life dear! :lol:

Caps from VOD clip in CSWS

The VOD was taped on 25 Aug, basically its to thank the fans from CSWS for their support all these years and he would like to have meet up session

with the CSWS members before his next drama start, the date yet to be confirmed

but defintely it would be in this year....

w1yz7.jpg

w2ir1.jpg

w3hq9.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest TY_KSW

Oop! double post... Azura have done above.. i edited mine! :lol: .

He spent lot of concern to fans these days.. always update his scheduled steps! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

we are still in the dark of what kind of drama? melo or war or period?

when will he start?

aish! through his vod message, finally, i still cant get any clue!! :rolleyes:

SANGWOO MY☆STORY PREMIUM EVENT - only 5,000 seats available

Members from Sunfes will have first priority....

5,000 * USD110 = USD550,000.00 :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

29 August 2008

Drama Wars: IRIS and Road No. 1

One actor was last seen in the kimchi spaghetti western The Good, The Bad, The Weird . The other suffered in Bad Love. Both of these high profile Korean leading men will be appearing in blockbuster dramas next year.

leadmenud2.jpg

Leading men in high profile dramas in 2009

Lee Byung Hun will make his drama comeback in the spy thriller IRIS (아이리스). The drama will be

shot in locations around the world (including the USA) and will be directed by maestro Kang Je Gyu. Kang directed blockbuster movies such as Shiri (1998) and Taegugki (2004).

Kwon Sang Woo on the other hand, will star in Road No. 1 (로드 넘버원), which is a drama about friendship during the Korean war. It will probably remind you of the movie Taegukgi.

leexs2.jpg

Lee Byung Hun will be in the spy thriller IRIS

IRIS and Road No. 1 will start filming this autumn but are already attracting investors from Japan and some other countries.

IRIS is successfully inking a contract with Japanese investors, thanks to the reputation of LBH and director Kang. The producing company is also marketing the drama at Cannes International Film Festival at the moment.

Road No.1 will also be marketed in Japan and there are already talks with American investors as well.

LBH will start work on IRIS by September. IRIS will be aired in early 2009.

KSW will start work on Road No.1 by next February. Road No.1 will be aired on MBC, June 2009.

Source: ISplus with translations by Joe Gim

Credit: http://k-popped.com/2008/08/drama-wars

Guest Gromit

yah! Pls help us to take care of the special "tourist" and ignore his attachment! :lol:

I wonder if 2 days is enough time to learn how to say "don't marry her, marry me!!! " in Korean???

:unsure:

Guest singapore0950

Hello you Gals...............

Singapore News said he might be Cancel of @v@ Honey Moon @v@

As his furture wife ^^ Pregnant ^^vv^^ :sweatingbullets: