Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest grumpy23

oh my! he's looking younger and better on those pics! tnx for sharing them.

i can't wait for daemul!

i think they are a reall couple in life dear!

Hi TY - are you serious or just kidding? Whatever, she seems to be a very nice girl but just not rooting her for our man - my opinion. :)

Hi willenette....Sangwoo is currently filming in an island (the same spot where Sad Sonata was filmed) :D

Hi azura - is that the reason why we can't get any news about him, about the filming? This is so sad.... just wondering how long are we going to wait..........Good, that we have this BangBang pix that we see from time to time & his TFS shots. If nothing at all, we'll be having dry spells here. :blink::tears:

Another pix from Bang Bang Interview ......

ok...now we have TFS couple vs BANGBANG couple...which one is your favourite? :rolleyes:

azura, I like both couples when we talk about work but I prefer someone for personal side - hehehe -lol. But I can see that these 2-girls have good chemistry with our man. But I noticed that HJW looks different in so many angles, huh:) Sometimes, when you glance at her pix, she doesn't look like as her - is it just me? There are shots that she looks so simple & there ones that she looks sophisticated. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

oh my! he's looking younger and better on those pics! tnx for sharing them.

i can't wait for daemul!

yes, you are right... :D Sangwoo looked younger than he is! :w00t:

Guest Azura

Hi azura - is that the reason why we can't get any news about him, about the filming? This is so sad.... just wondering how long are we going to wait..........Good, that we have this BangBang pix that we see from time to time & his TFS shots. If nothing at all, we'll be having dry spells here. :blink::tears:

Dear willenette...i think he should be in Seoul alrdy.

Have u seen the BangBang VOD...he is so cute in there and having so much fun filming wif HJW.

Here's some pix from BANGBANG HP....

q1av9.jpg

q2kg8.jpg

q3yf0.jpg

q4zt8.jpg

q5wz1.jpg

q6wt7.jpg

q7qc4.jpg

credit chami

The Making of BANG BANG CF and Interview by SBS

BANG BANG

azura, thanks for sharing here the clip. I have laways loved watching his videos especially if it's the making, NGs because they're all so candid & natural. Wondering what soup was he eating there - looks yummy, huh? I noticed that this man keeps on looking HJW, huh? He doesn't know that he 's always caught by cam - hehehe. Wondering, too what did they say in the interview? They seem to be happy & laughing....... ). Gosh, so many fans were there during shooting, huh? I do envy them - lucky fans! Everybody were taking shots of them using their mobiles. HJW seems to be enjoying the company of our man. And to top it all, KSW is so HOT & sexy in the video. He's always like this - too sexy to handle. :sweatingbullets:

Here is the link to download the clip of funny Bangbang making broacasted by SBS

Download:

http://movie.geocities.jp/kswmugamuchu/sbs0521.wmv

Credit: kswmugamuch

TY, thanks for posting here the downloadable link. I hope we get to read the translations of the interview, too soon. Just curious because they look so very happy including the person who's interviewing them. :)

Thanks... thanks

:w00t::w00t::w00t:SUB... Please....

He talked about Daemul.. they were so sweet!! :w00t::lol:

Hi betchay - oh, he's talking about his upcoming drama, dear? Can you understand Korean, betch? :)

Guest betchay

Hi betchay - oh, he's talking about his upcoming drama, dear? Can you understand Korean, betch? :)

Hello will, nope i don't understand Korean. I just heard he mentioned Daemul at the end. :P

Guest Azura

H: 1.83m : correct

W: 70kgs : Is he thinner? if m not mistake, his weigh is 72kg isn't it?

my dear...summer is hot so he might have sweat alot so he could have shed some weight. :sweatingbullets:

usually winter they will put on back the weight.... :D

i heard he dont eat much during summer.... :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

my dear...summer is hot so he might have sweat alot so he could have shed some weight. :sweatingbullets:

usually winter they will put on back the weight.... :D

i heard he dont eat much during summer.... :phew:

ayoo.. he dont eat much in summer.. that mean he is not eating much at this current time... :rolleyes: Sangwoo Ssi, take care, you should eat much more because dancing will lost much energy! :lol::lol:

Hello will, nope i don't understand Korean. I just heard he mentioned Daemul at the end. :P

betchay, aside from having sharp-eye, you also have sharp-ear - hehehe. I did watch the video but can't catch-up what he said there. You got me here - thought you know their language - lol. :):lol:

ayoo.. he dont eat much in summer.. that mean he is not eating much at this current time... :rolleyes: Sangwoo Ssi, take care, you should eat much more because dancing will lost much energy! :lol::lol:

TY & azura, don't you worry, either he eats less or more, his sexy & HOT body is still proportion to his height........... he still got this too hot to handle kind of body. But of course, we don't want him to starve too much, he might get sick. And for sure, we don't want this to happen especially now that he's filming the drama. :)

Guest Azura

Good News to the Japanese fans , BangBang have launch a exclusive sales contracts with Japan, from June the products will start selling from Internet.

When is BANGBANG coming here?? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

open thru internet? Bangbang so wit.. expand their name to Japan where their endorser star are very popular! I heard that their native sales are well developing too!

no wonder why SW is 3year endorser.. :lol:

Guest Azura

open thru internet? Bangbang so wit.. expand their name to Japan where their endorser star are very popular! I heard that their native sales are well developing too!

no wonder why SW is 5year endorser.. :lol:

TY....he only endorse for 3 years only lah...HJW is 5 years tho:)