Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Seem we have to suffer the borring mood until May 15

Here is SW schedule :rolleyes:

May 13: Bang Bang CF shooting

May 15: TV filming

4b483b7306e0fdd6ebe4awk6.jpg

Guest UreCute

Hi, I'm just wondering if SW is on vacation now... how come no news about him recently? Really miss knowing what's he doing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Ure! you may see the schedule i just post above.. he will shoot the film soon the next week!

Guest UreCute

Hi Ure! you may see the schedule i just post above.. he will shoot the film soon the next week!

Hi TY, yappp... I have see the schedule but till then it seems to be very quiet (boring) without his news.. so he's currently busy with TFS. :unsure:

Seem we have to suffer the borring mood until May 15

Here is SW schedule :rolleyes:

May 13: Bang Bang CF shooting

May 15: TV filming

[] 4b483b7306e0fdd6ebe4awk6.jpg[/]

TY, is the Bang Bang CF usually filmed in Korea, not outside the country? If so, he's in town these days up to May 15. Who knows we can grasp any news about these activities any time soon. And there's something to look forward to on this BangBang ad. Thanks for sharing his schedule. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, yappp... I have see the schedule but till then it seems to be very quiet (boring) without his news.. so he's currently busy with TFS. :unsure:

He spent April on dancing courses in Seoul Dancing Academy to perform his new role in the new drama Daemul...

Also in April 15 he attended the baeksang Awards and just completed TFS filming on last April 27-29

Next week he will film for BangBang and new drama as you have seen the note..

TY, is the Bang Bang CF usually filmed in Korea, not outside the country? If so, he's in town these days up to May 15. Who knows we can grasp any news about these activities any time soon. And there's something to look forward to on this BangBang ad. Thanks for sharing his schedule. :)

m not sure about Bangbang shooting place, Will, may be Azura know it better! :rolleyes:

Updated: at this moment our prince has been surpassed by that guy.. :tongue2:

I m not surprised if the guy next door's fans whose idol is not in the list are helping them to put cheating same as they always do on every voting.. :phew:

Oh my....... I'm so complacent & so confident that our man will be staying comfortably on the top spot, TY & here comes your updates. This is weird, huh? :blink:

Guest TY_KSW

Oh my....... I'm so complacent & so confident that our man will be staying comfortably on the top spot, TY & here comes your updates. This is weird, huh? :blink:

as i said there, it must be involving cheating or something like that.. can't be 20,000 vote happening within few hours if not a cheat! If that guy won, actually the prize is not deserved.. must be shamed! :wacko:

Guest TY_KSW

you gals may laugh at me :lol: but i m so contrary to myself!

after not more than 2 hours SW has grown up by 20,000 vote away!

thanks to worldwide fans (i included worldwide because i see Japanese fans working hard and so do our VN camp :lol: ) We did not cheat, because we dun know how to and we are shame if we did it! :phew:

sohu0705cx2.jpg

Guest betchay

you gals may laugh at me :lol: but i m so contrary to myself!

after not more than 2 hours SW has grown up by 20,000 vote away!

thanks to worldwide fans (i included worldwide because i see Japanese fans working hard and so do our VN camp :lol: ) We did not cheat, because we dun know how to and we are shame if we did it! :phew:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9660/sohu0705cx2.jpg

chingu..actually i'm already bored with that voting, its only best dressed,

how come it takes so much time? :phew:

Guest Azura

chingu..actually i'm already bored with that voting, its only best dressed,

how come it takes so much time? :phew:

haha..i'm feeling the same way too...when is it gonna end?

Guest TY_KSW

hahha.. it is not only a polling for BEST DRESS.. i think, it also for MOST DIE-HARD fans ahhahah! That's why the extend the voting so long!!! :lol:

Guest Azura

hahha.. it is not only a polling for BEST DRESS.. i think, it also for MOST DIE-HARD fans ahhahah! That's why the extend the voting so long!!! :lol:

AIYO.....i pity the fans tho....

an old pix...

q3dd8.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

We are pity ourselves too, Azura.. in this situation ... it takes us 7 days to the first shooting date.. We are dragging ! :sweatingbullets:

It will be in Japan.. i guess we won't have any pix on that date.. but some days after..

Hope Japanese fans will take tons of pix... Trust they will! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

We are pity ourselves too, Azura.. in this situation ... it takes us 7 days to the first shooting date.. We are dragging ! :sweatingbullets:

It will be in Japan.. i guess we won't have any pix on that date.. but some days after..

Hope Japanese fans will take tons of pix... Trust they will! :rolleyes:

ya man..i bet our sangwoo has prefect his dance step by now.

cant wait to see Casanova Kwon shaking his bon bon.... :lol:

Guest betchay

Since Mothers Day is less than a week.

This is my partial artwork for our mother-in-law! :D

babySangwoo.gif

Guest TY_KSW

ya man..i bet our sangwoo has prefect his dance step by now.

cant wait to see Casanova Kwon shaking his bon bon.... :lol:

hahhaha.. i just learnt the new words "Bon bon"

hhha.. we should use that bon bon instead of the previous ones coloring in light ! :lol::lol:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...babySangwoo.gif

Bechay dear.. our mother-in-law may suggest you to move the little teddy to the left a little bit! :lol::lol:

UPDATE: BAEKSANG BEST DRESSERS... ayoo!

i still get enough energy to update you gals.. I must save it.. for the next week Daemul marathon! :lol:

Sangwoo is heading away 70,000 votes from the runner up!

phews...! :phew::lol:

Guest Azura

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...babySangwoo.gif

that's fast....nice work dear ;)

hahhaha.. i just learnt the new words "Bon bon"

hhha.. we should use that bon bon instead of the previous ones coloring in light ! :lol::lol:

Bechay dear.. our mother-in-law may suggest you to move the little teddy to the left a little bit! :lol::lol:

aigoo....that little fella gonna catch a coldl! :P

Guest TY_KSW

aigoo....that little fella gonna catch a coldl! :P

Pshshhs! hahhah.. We should not out loud.. the little boy is getting very very famous now.. you know! :lol::lol:

Guest betchay

UPDATE: BAEKSANG BEST DRESSERS... ayoo!

i still get enough energy to update you gals.. I must save it.. for the next week Daemul marathon! :lol:

Sangwoo is heading away 70,000 votes from the runner up!

phews...! :phew::lol:

Aigoo.. maybe you're expecting too much for next week! I doubt it! :phew:

See.. no worry dear, Sangwoo will always be #1. :D