Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Look....Jisung, another male actor endorsing cosmetic brand... :rolleyes:

why do i find the some pose look familiar?

kjxl4.jpg

Guest betchay

Look....Jisung, another male actor endorsing cosmetic brand... :rolleyes:

why do i find the some pose look familiar?

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2976/kjxl4.jpg

yeah.. they have similar concept. Both are wearing white too!

Ji Sung lips is so glossy. :D

same here....so quiet i almost can hear the mosquitoes wing flapping :D

an old pix with KHN from MTF on air....

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5149/ffav1.jpg

credit as labelled

First time to see this pix. :rolleyes:

Found this nice pix

Aish! when there is still no news i still get everyday boring! :tears:

[] 20080319150735466951zz0.jpg[/]

Hi TY - feeling bored? Why, when you can look at this nice pix of him every second, huh? But wondering why no news about him, about his upcoming drama? Ye, silence is so defeaning here but not anymore after I see this photo you posted. I love his attire here - nice, so very casual yet so sexy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

hahha.. the one most glossy is JIS! aish! he always be... much striking than any actress beside :rolleyes: !

Guest TY_KSW

Baeksang Best Dresser voting

May 7

the runner up's fans must be sleepless or no-working to vote.. they increased so fast!

:lol:

sohumay7nx3.jpg

Dear moi, you always gave me a laugh! :D

here's some more fattie pics for u dear! :w00t: ...... Sangwoo will get a backache if this continues -_-

1a59tx-1.jpg20051127234159.jpg

ain't moi just d limit! B) .... joking again of cos! :P

Baeksang Best Dresser voting

May 7

the runner up's fans must be sleepless or no-working to vote.. they increased so fast!

:lol:

[] sohumay7nx3.jpg[/]

TY, this is indeed an interesting poll. We wouldn't know who'll come in 2nd at the end, of course following our man as the Best Dressed during that event. Do you think they're tired also of running after our man now? But I also admire the fans who are continuously voting for their idols, the reason why the number is increasing rapidly. :)

Guest TY_KSW

horrors! :o they almost caught up with Sangwoo! :o:o:o .... but actually this particular Janggie is quite cute ;) ..... though still can't be compared with Sangwoo of cos! -_-

of course NOT dear! especially the height! :lol::lol:

TY, this is indeed an interesting poll. We wouldn't know who'll come in 2nd at the end, of course following our man as the Best Dressed during that event. Do you think they're tired also of running after our man now? But I also admire the fans who are continuously voting for their idols, the reason why the number is increasing rapidly. :)

it is interesting vote, it is more interesting that those runner-up fans sleeplessly keep voting to their idols regardless deserving or not... We all have right to vote to our idols but must carefully consider that where is his actual position... :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Updated: at this moment our prince has been surpassed by that guy.. :tongue2:

I m not surprised if the guy next door's fans whose idol is not in the list are helping them to put cheating same as they always do on every voting.. :phew: