Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Just wonder whether any changing to the Daemul schedule? they did mention that some first scenes will be shooting in May before they go to Japan in the Mid of May recording the important scenes there!

it is May 5 now.. there are 10 days left to the Mid of May... what are they doing ??? :unsure::unsure:

Guest Azura

Just wonder whether any changing to the Daemul schedule? they did mention that some first scenes will be shooting in May before they go to Japan in the Mid of May recording the important scenes there!

it is May 5 now.. there are 10 days left to the Mid of May... what are they doing ??? :unsure::unsure:

I'm not surprised if they postponed the filming.....

Guest betchay

I'm not surprised if they postponed the filming.....

Please, no delay! I can't wait any longer! :blink:

I'm sure SBS feels that they have enough time for the airing date.

Maybe some revision making for the script. :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

What does Cinco de Mayo mean? chingu..

Today is May 5 here, Mexican celebrate it as a regional holiday.

Commemoration of their victory! ;)

Guest TY_KSW

:w00t: i just finished an interesting show in KBS World

There shown many interviews to most of famous body-building experts who used to assist Lee Seo Jin, Bae Yong Jun and Cha Sung Won build up their best body... After speaking all interesting experience spending during the training with those stars, they - The experts all admited that Kwon Sang Woo is having the BEST PERFECT BODY... !

After that they shown a last few years interview replied by Sangwoo "yes, I do have the best body" !!! :lol:

so happy to hear that... Such an interesting show! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Today is May 5 here, Mexican celebrate it as a regional holiday.

Commemoration of their victory! ;)

thanks dear...

oop! from when you know Mexican dear? suppose to apply for his Language PA ? :w00t:

Guest betchay

There shown many interviews to most of famous body-building experts who used to assist Lee Seo Jin, Bae Yong Jun and Cha Sung Won build up their best body... After speaking all interesting experience spending during the training with those stars, they - The experts all admited that Kwon Sang Woo is having the BEST PERFECT BODY... !

After that they shown a last few years interview replied by Sangwoo "yes, I do have the best body" !!! :lol:

Really.. i wanna see that show! :phew:

hey betchay do u speak spanish?

thx 4 d picture .. KSW SURE LOOKS CUTE IN D MEXICAN OUTFIT

Nope.. but my sister does. ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Really.. i wanna see that show! :phew:

it is KBS World programed KBS News 9 :rolleyes:

you see, experts are always experts! they are sharp-eyed and unprejudiced in judging the REAL BEAUTY eventhough their customers are the other celebs!

Guest betchay

it is KBS World programed KBS News 9 :rolleyes:

Poor me, i don't have that channel.

I only have AZN here. :blink:

Dear.. is it English subbed?

Guest betchay

Omona!!!! what a surprise!

Thank you dear betchay, I'm sure Kwon Sang Woo will look very well in Mariachi costume :rolleyes:

I have to say Viva Mexico :sweatingbullets: !

You're welcome viry yin!

I'm sure he can carry Mariachi costume. :lol:

Hi TY - thanks for this info. Whoaaaaaa......so, he accepted a long time ago the fact that he really has the best body among them all, huh? I love his sexy body. He's so fit & HOT! Aside from the body, he also has the best cute & handsome face. The reason why I'm so into him is because of this package - body & face. Of course, I always have to consider the fact that I love this man! :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Poor me, i don't have that channel.

I only have AZN here. :blink:

Dear.. is it English subbed?

yes Chingu, It is KBS World.. so it always has English sub... i completed BAD LOVE with E sub through this channel dear ! :phew:

Erh.. fresh n nice new SW siggy !!! :lol:

Guest betchay

yes Chingu, It is KBS World.. so it always has English sub... i completed BAD LOVE with E sub through this channel dear ! :phew:

Erh.. fresh n nice new SW siggy !!! :lol:

I see coz never been watch KBS World dear, i downloaded the raw & sub of BL.

Erh.. only Sangwoo, also my lovey couple! :w00t::lol: