Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

i scaned around ksw's thread but didn't seem to find my answer...so i'll ask it here...is there any more update with ksw's new drama....who is the lead actress.....i would love to see him pair up with an actress he has not work with but i will also love to see him with cjw again...

Hola! :)

It has been 2 weeks since my last post... MAJOR backread! Actually, I'm trying my best NOT to visit since I'm still watching Bad Love in cable. Hahahaha :lol: I Don't want any spoilers! But I just couldn't help it today! Hehehe :P (I skipped the ones with Bad Love on it!)

Thanks for all the Destiny photos and the news of his upcoming drama! I can't wait for both! :D

Lee Young Ae turned it down? Aww... it would have been an interesting pair. I liked her in Jewel In the Palace... Speaking of interesting, KSW pairing up with Kim Sun Ah would probably be a blast! I think he's good in comedy too so it would be great if those two team up for a comedy. :D I totally laughed my heart out in her series, Kim Sam Soon. I can't seem to see her anymore in other genre except for comedy.

Teaming up with Choi Ji Woo again would be nice too...

Ok! Back to work... Be back soon! :)

Guest kdramafanusa

i scaned around ksw's thread but didn't seem to find my answer...so i'll ask it here...is there any more update with ksw's new drama....who is the lead actress.....i would love to see him pair up with an actress he has not work with but i will also love to see him with cjw again...

No update yet. If you have a chance, check out Dae Mul thread. We have lots of fun there. =)

Dae Mul

Here's the link for the thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=197282

Hola! :)

It has been 2 weeks since my last post... MAJOR backread! Actually, I'm trying my best NOT to visit since I'm still watching Bad Love in cable. Hahahaha :lol: I Don't want any spoilers! But I just couldn't help it today! Hehehe :P (I skipped the ones with Bad Love on it!)

Thanks for all the Destiny photos and the news of his upcoming drama! I can't wait for both! :D

Lee Young Ae turned it down? Aww... it would have been an interesting pair. I liked her in Jewel In the Palace... Speaking of interesting, KSW pairing up with Kim Sun Ah would probably be a blast! I think he's good in comedy too so it would be great if those two team up for a comedy. :D I totally laughed my heart out in her series, Kim Sam Soon. I can't seem to see her anymore in other genre except for comedy.

Teaming up with Choi Ji Woo again would be nice too...

Ok! Back to work... Be back soon! :)

Hi NY2002...

no spoiler here... hehhe.. Await till you finish BAD LOVE then continue discussing.. !

To update more.. pls visit the new thread Daemul regularly to know who CJW or KSA or LYA is the President.. :lol:

that's the different lady....she's one of the finalist.

This is the champion plain jane... :rolleyes:

aishsh! i even didn't notice there are many ladies posing with him! :phew:

why have they switch each others.... That make confuse ..

NVM... customer just focus into 1 person only.. hehehe! the others around is not important! :lol:

Guest betchay

aishsh! i even didn't notice there are many ladies posing with him! :phew:

why have they switch each others.... That make confuse ..

NVM... customer just focus into 1 person only.. hehehe! the others around is not important!:lol:

You're right dear, only Sangwoo is needed to pick up sales thats why FS doesn't

need a high paid actress to opposite him in all of their ads. :lol:

Sangwoo looked comfortable n relaxing whenever with HJW... hehehe :lol:

hee hee hee :D ...... remember we were just discussing d guitar in d meadows theme for his next drama's last epi! :w00t:

i thot they should change the lady ! that girl looks so borring.. she is not merry!

I feel there is not chemistry b/t that couple...

So opposite to SW! :rolleyes:

moi agree with u dear :phew: ...... sheer dullsville! -_-

Our Sangwoo is having cold...poor chap, must be the hectic travelling schedule and the cold weather. :(

coldfc9.jpg

ayooo... That's why we see him tired then... take care oppa! you are having tons of work ahead! :rolleyes:

Ryu Shi Won might laugh :D

Guess that pix taken by cellphone! :phew:

Luckily Sangwoo is not the one who had speech in the event..

to represent Korea celeb, for example... :lol:

otherwise... whole Korea will know Sangwoo is getting cold! :phew:

i thot the filming schedule has to pending till the man get well!

That's reasonable! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Our poor sangwoo sneezing all the way.

Hope he rest well before he begin his overseas trip again

i thot the filming schedule has to pending till the man get well!

That's reasonable! :rolleyes:

:tears::(:tears: thats too bad.

I really hate cold but since our poor Sangwoo is suffering.

He can give me that cold virus so that he can work properly. :wacko:

I'm getting cucko again! :w00t:

:tears::(:tears: thats too bad.

I really hate cold but since our poor Sangwoo is suffering.

He can give me that cold virus so that he can work properly. :wacko:

I'm getting cucko again! :w00t:

haha...he can spread the virus to me as well.

mouth to mouth :w00t:

haha...he can spread the virus to me as well.

mouth to mouth :w00t:

hahhaha... good idea...

spreading virus through mouth! :lol:

Azura.. why dun you post the big photo of big boss here? :rolleyes: