Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Last, but not the least, Hi Moi!!! Glad to make your acquaintance here on this forum. :) And thanks, thanks for sharing your collection of KSW pixs, especially those from STH.

hello ghina05 !! :D ...... moi got lots of STH pics :phew: ...... n moi's fave ones are those of that Jung Suh in cry baby mode!! -_- ...... not to mention that silly white piano on d beach!! :w00t: Pity God, with Jung Suh up there with him by then in d last epi!! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

NICE PICTURES OF BANG BANG.....

SOURCE FROM JAPAN SAID THAT SANGWOO MIGHT GO BALI ON THE 27 OR 28 THIS MONTH FOR THE KSW OCEAN BLUE HOTEL.....

lucky Indonesian babes !

Where is camerawoman Marchy??? :w00t:

beach!! :w00t: Pity God, with Jung Suh up there with him by then in d last epi!! 36_11_6.gif

Ayoo!!!

and pity SAngwoo to have a sweet n demure dragging on behind ! 36_11_6.gif

lucky Indonesian babes !

Where is camerawoman Marchy??? :w00t:

Ayoo!!!

and pity SAngwoo to have a sweet n demure dragging on behind ! 36_11_6.gif

no need to pity Sangwoo dear :phew: ...... he will be enjoying himself, trust moi !! Men like sweet n demure damsels, make them feel more macho B)

Bang Bang Fashion

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3694/aug2qs6.jpg

Credit as stated

look at her making eyes at Sangwoo instead of listening to her hairdresser! <_<

:w00t: n Azura is the sharpest's hahahah! :lol:Moi also has sharp-eyes too dear Ghina ! but we post it one step ahead ! When he wore LV undie she will spot it out ! let's wait ! :lol:

There are no LV undies dear, authentic ones that is -_- ....... wonder what's d extent of Sangwoo's LV collection!! :phew: ...... moi just luv their new LV Dentelle speedy! So cool!!! :P

Guest greeny

Yeah, new pics of BangBang.. as fresh as usual... :rolleyes:

NICE PICTURES OF BANG BANG.....

SOURCE FROM JAPAN SAID THAT SANGWOO MIGHT GO BALI ON THE 27 OR 28 THIS MONTH FOR THE KSW OCEAN BLUE HOTEL.....

that's TOO BAD.....!!!!

i'm just home from Bali days ago for a college trip..... :wacko:

Guest TY_KSW

that's TOO BAD.....!!!!

i'm just home from Bali days ago for a college trip..... :wacko:

It's your destinty dear Kity! :blink: u should need a tutor in Bali more more time ! :lol:

Guest taewneka

Hi P'Taew and everyone.

How are you today?

P'Taew, come to channel 3 , miss you. :blush:

Hi N'Jeab.... :P

how are you ?? hehe he....

miss u and our family a lot :D ....lastnight P' went to .. but not to see you dear ... ;);)

Guest camella

thx for the recording!

anyway drolfxil, had you recorded the interview where KSW was in Hongkong for hosting an awarding event.. (also by KBS Entertainment Relay) the one where the reporter lady was trying to touch SW oppa's chest.. (it was around May... or early June..) i love that interview..

>> gals, you know what i mean.. please help me to describe it (blame my poor english :wacko: )

I did not record it as I have no recorder, but I watched it and described what I saw in my post on Page 953, May 3, 2007. You could refer to it if interested. I remember seeing a small inset of KSW recoiling as the KBS reporter touched his chest, but I can't find it in my files. It might in some postings in early May. Yes, I enjoyed seeing KSW in that incident as I watched the Entertainment program of KBS on TV.

Azura, is the lady in TFS new shooting the contest winner ? :D

Yup yup....she's the winner.

Lucky gal get to be in the new TFS CM.

Haha! So cute the drawing by ARTIST Kwon Sangwoo! :lol: Thanks, TY for all the pics. 2007 is KSW's year! May he always be so cheerful, smiling and full of Joy! --- 그래 차송주 그렇게 웃는거야 !! This is how You Smile ~~~~ :lol::D:D