Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Hae_Won

With that topless player in the lines I dun know how would i deal with the match if i were Referee :lol::lol:

What would u do dear if there's a topless team comprising Sangwoo, Janggie, Bae, SSH, Jang Hyuk etc etc :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

What would u do dear if there's a topless team comprising Sangwoo, Janggie, Bae, SSH, Jang Hyuk etc etc :phew:

ehrhh, i know your new namja is Jang Hyuk ! :lol: I didnt mention him in my list dear !

just comprising TOPLESS KSW - JDG - LBH - JSW - HB !

That melt all stadium dear ! :w00t::w00t:

Guest camella

Introducing Jo Cheol-jung Big Boss.... :rolleyes:

DESTINY.GIF

credit chami

[/quote

As of now he still cannot convince me that he is that bad.I have to see the movie to get convinced of his badness. His eyes are still gentle.

Guest Azura

ehrhh, i know your new namja is Jang Hyuk ! :lol: I didnt mention him in my list dear !

just comprising TOPLESS KSW - JDG - LBH - JSW - HB !

That melt all stadium dear ! :w00t::w00t:

off topic.....yoohoo TY & Moi :phew:

Talking abt Jang Hyuk....he's in Singapore now for filming.

guess he'll be here for a month :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

off topic.....yoohoo TY & Moi :phew:Talking abt Jang Hyuk....he's in Singapore now for filming.guess he'll be here for a month :w00t:

hahha, no wonder why Moi fell in with him !! :w00t: Ehhh dear Singaporean ladies.. let's cross fingers to see SW there for 1 month too!i may go there camping for 1 month too !! :w00t::w00t:

Here's the Arena Mag in Singapore....http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/kswsg1.jpg

credit KSWSG

Good saying ! "kwon Sang Woo - Riding the Korean Wave to superstardom" :rolleyes:

ehrhh, i know your new namja is Jang Hyuk ! :lol: I didnt mention him in my list dear !just comprising TOPLESS KSW - JDG - LBH - JSW - HB !That melt all stadium dear ! :w00t::w00t:

methinks d more d merrier! :w00t:

off topic.....yoohoo TY & Moi :phew:Talking abt Jang Hyuk....he's in Singapore now for filming.guess he'll be here for a month :w00t:

yes, with that Fann Wong its seems <_<

hahha, no wonder why Moi fell in with him !! :w00t: Ehhh dear Singaporean ladies.. let's cross fingers to see SW there for 1 month too!i may go there camping for 1 month too !! :w00t::w00t:

dun get bitten by mosquitos when camping dear :phew: ..... in case of dengue :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

yes, with that Fann Wong its seems <_<

erhh.. Beauty Fann Wong to co-star with Jang ?

how about her bf Christ Lee?

dun get bitten by mosquitos when camping dear :phew: ..... in case of dengue :rolleyes:

no mosquitos dear ! i'd spend there with SW! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Visit to STH Beach House - Solomon show

credit chami

Azura.. did they spend many days to complete that Solomon show ?

No suprised if SW is the most beloved Hallyu star there.. He received many fav and priority from TV programer.. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Azura.. did they spend many days to complete that Solomon show ? No suprised if SW is the most beloved Hallyu star there.. He received many fav and priority from TV programer.. :rolleyes:
ya, the host was there for couple of days....

Sangwoo in Australia Airport Duty Free Shop...17/7/2007

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

credit as labelled