Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

OW! crowd of fans are camping outside Kyobo Library at Kangnam hours before the event taken place. :lol:

First come first serve.. Signature is limit :D

2009021412225610101bv4.jpg

2009021412171110101xu0.jpg

2009021412313410031eq4.jpg

Credit to Newsen

thank you for the pics! he looks happy! but don't you guys thik he lost weight?

Yes, he lost 1-2 kgs.. that was the reason of his last canceled movie "My love by my side" .Those production requested him to lost 10kgs to cast a sick man.. He trained so much to slim down even bicycle every night by the Han river!!! Then production have some arguement with management and blamed our man to "unilaterally quit" :fury:

^&^%^*& those ppl!

you may see he still slim a little bit now.. poor man!

many pictures...

s34xr6.jpg

Credit as stated

thank you for the pics! he looks happy! but don't you guys thik he lost weight?

Hi grumpynomore - ye, he looks happy & it shows really in his face............ he lost a little weight but still so gorgeous-looking for me.......... Look at the hair, a little messy but still looks so sexy in my eyes........ there's something in his eyes, which is so soulful, so romantic. His face is so flawless, so white even his hands & nails are very tidy. This man looks very, very FINE! Who can't resist this sweetheart? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi grumpynomore - ye, he looks happy & it shows really in his face............ he lost a little weight but still so gorgeous-looking for me.......... Look at the hair, a little messy but still looks so sexy in my eyes........ there's something in his eyes, which is so soulful, so romantic. His face is so flawless, so white even his hands & nails are very tidy. This man looks very, very FINE! Who can't resist this sweetheart? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

agoo Will, notice so clearly.. even his nails!!

yah! so sweet n gorgeous daddy Sangwoo ! :w00t:

OW! crowd of fans are camping outside Kyobo Library at Kangnam hours before the event taken place. :lol:

First come first serve.. Signature is limit :D

Credit to Newsen

what is d plot of this movie dear :phew: ...... maybe u told moi b4, but moi forgot :blush: .... of cos moi will only c this one if d ending is to moi's taste! -_-

what is d plot of this movie dear :phew: ...... maybe u told moi b4, but moi forgot :blush: .... of cos moi will only c this one if d ending is to moi's taste! -_-

tsk tsk, Mrs Myeonggie... i think i would repeat again until you watch it next month...

Let see, i guess the ending suit your taste! :lol:

More pix of today event! hehehe... many many photos

Seem all media today are working in the Kyobo Library! :lol::lol:

s44bb0.jpg

s44bwh5.jpg

s44cvh4.jpg

s44diu9.jpg

s44emu5.jpg

s44foy5.jpg

s44gcy1.jpg

s40ib4.jpg

s41kx2.jpg