Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young to happen in MBC variety show "Come To Play" (놀러와)

2009/02/10 08:54

[] image0mt7.jpg[/]

Newly father and mother Kwon-Son will be first time happening together in MBC talk show "Come To Play" hosted by MC Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee.

This special participation of Kwon Sang Woo will promise an eye-catching performance. Kwon has turned down a lot of programme invitations to take part in "golden Fishery" and "Come To Play."

Answering in the marriage press conference last year to question "What is the first impression with Son?" he said "In a variety show seeing STY shedding tears i was thinking about my painful memory in the past and having empathy feeling with her."

The variety show that Kwon Sang Woo mentioned is "Come To Play" in which Son Tae Young talked about her breaking-up with her boyfriends Shin Hyun-jun and COOL K in tears of sorrow.

Besides, in February 11, Kwon Sang-woo will attend shooting another show by MBC named "Golden Fishery" hosted by Kang Ho Dong. This is the first time after marriage Kwon take part in TV variety shows.

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php

For your inf, there is a thread for this show @

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26790

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. A couple for the first time guesting in a variety show. This is great - 2-shows coming for us to see him.... This Golden Fishery will be today. I'm so excited to watch for these shows. :lol::)

Guest grumpynomore

oh my TY! i love that news! i've watched her in you are my destiny!

wow! she must be very happy to have been paired up with on KSW!

i'm so excited! i was okay with the other leading ladies mentioned...but wasn't really estatic about it! but this one i like! i hope they have ooozing chemistry!

oh my TY! i love that news! i've watched her in you are my destiny!

wow! she must be very happy to have been paired up with on KSW!

i'm so excited! i was okay with the other leading ladies mentioned...but wasn't really estatic about it! but this one i like! i hope they have ooozing chemistry!

she is very young dear, 1990, heigh 1.66, weight: 44kgs

Wikipedia has update "cinderella man" in her profile! such fast! :phew:

i laughed hard when reading that inf... :lol:

look, when he was single and available ... her co-stars are all aged actress..

then when he becomes daddy they casted all young freshing to him!

Upcoming K-Dramas of 2009!

This is for all the K-Drama lovers. To me, the only dramas that seem worth watching are Full House 2, Heaven's Postman, and The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House. As for the others, only time will tell.

2009 Alien Baseball Team

A Man's Story

Cain and Abel

Genre: Action, Romance

Episodes: 20

Broadcast: February 2009

Cast: Chae Jung Ahn, Han Ji Min, Shin Hyun Joon, So Ji Sub

Description: Cho In is a very gifted doctor who has everything that he wants whereas his older brother, Seon Woo, is jealous of all the attention that Cho In receives. Seon Woo blames his brother for taking everything good in his life away from him. Seon Woo blames Cho In for getting their father's love, getting more recognition as a doctor, and for stealing the woman he loves.

Cinderella Man

Genre: Drama, Romance

Episodes: N/A

Broadcast: April 2009

Cast: Han Eun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo

Description: The story of a man who would be playing two lives.

City Hall

Four Seasons

Genre: Romance

Broadcast: February 2009

Cast: Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), Jun Ji Hyun

Description: A story between a female war correspondent and an adopted child who becomes a mercenary for France.

Fashion King

Full House 2

Hateful but Once Again

*Ongoing*

Heaven's Postman

IRIS

Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller

Broadcast: 2009

Cast: Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Joon Ho, Kim Seung Woo, T.O.P

Description: Kim Hyun Joon (Lee Byung Hun) is an assassin who belongs to a top secret organization known as the "NSS" whereas T.O.P is an assassin who works in another secret organization located in the United States called "IRIS" and was ordered to kill Hyun Joon. Lee Myung Hee is a psychological analyst who plays an important role in bring Hyun Joon into the "NSS."

Princess Ja Myung Go

Queen Seon Duk

Swallow the Sun

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 24

Broadcast: June 2009

Cast: Ha Ji Won, Ji Sung, Jun Kwang Ryul, Kim Jung Tae, Sung Yu Ri, Yoon Yoo Sun

Description: This novel-based story revolves mainly around four people who are drawn to Seogwipo, Jeju for a project.

The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House

Unseen Warfare (Strange Heroes)

Genre: N/A

Broadcast: April 2009

Cast: Lee Jun Ki

Description: N/A

Friend, The Untold Story

Genre: N/A

Broadcast: June 2009

Cast: Hyun Bin, Kim Min Joon, Suh Do Young, Cha Seung Won, Jang Dong Geun (cameo), Joo Jin Mo (cameo), Park Shi Yeon (cameo)

Description: N/A

Triple

Credit : allkpop

Son Tae Young "Luke is an handsome son!"

09/02/11 11-30 Sportsseoul

Actress Son Tae Young who gave birth to a healthy son on February 6 has disclosed some information about her baby.

"I did not know how to say but he is really cute!" and "He is as handsome as his daddy especially that facial features are quite looking after Kwon Sang Woo." She expressed about the coming of baby "It's like after the big crash, I m very happy to say that!"

She added "it is too early to recovery but thanks God for a safe delivery. Our baby is breast-fed. He is called Luke."

Son Tae Young "Luke is an handsome son!"

09/02/11 11-30 Sportsseoul

Actress Son Tae Young who gave birth to a healthy son on February 6 has disclosed some information about her baby.

"I did not know how to say but he is really cute!" and "He is as handsome as his daddy especially that facial features are quite looking after Kwon Sang Woo." She expressed about the coming of baby "It's like after the big crash, I m very happy to say that!"

She added "it is too early to recovery but thanks God for a safe delivery. Our baby is breast-fed. He is called Luke."

TY, thanks for sharing this. Oh, the mom confirmed that the baby is handsome & cute - as handsome as the father! Wow, she also confirmed that the facial features are looking after KSW! So glad that she's doing fine now after the recent delivery. Good, that Luke is having breast-feed. :lol:

YOONA, KWON SANG WOO AND HAN EUN-JUNG IN NEW DRAMA

cinderellaman-090211.jpg

Yoona of Girls Generation will star in another MBC drama, “Cinderella Man” with new daddy Kwon Sang-woo and Han Eun-jung (right). Like many Korean dramas, the plot has the regular cast of characters: a rich guy, poor good girl and rich bad girl involved in a love triangle. Kwon Sang-woo will take on 2 roles: the Dong-dae-moon worker “Oh Dae-sun” and third generation Chaebol, “Lee Joon-hee” who have an uncanny resemblance (because they were probably separated at birth). Yoona will play “Suh Yoo-jin,” who is forced to work at Dong-dae-moon to make ends meet after returning from studying fashion in Paris after her father’s death. And Han Eun-jung is the daughter of a large credit company.

Already you can feel the tension.

“Cinderella Man” is expected to air in April after the “Return of Iljimae

Source : popseoul

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...aman-090211.jpg

Yoona of Girls Generation will star in another MBC drama, “Cinderella Man” with new daddy Kwon Sang-woo and Han Eun-jung (right). Like many Korean dramas, the plot has the regular cast of characters: a rich guy, poor good girl and rich bad girl involved in a love triangle. Kwon Sang-woo will take on 2 roles: the Dong-dae-moon worker “Oh Dae-sun” and third generation Chaebol, “Lee Joon-hee” who have an uncanny resemblance (because they were probably separated at birth). Yoona will play “Suh Yoo-jin,” who is forced to work at Dong-dae-moon to make ends meet after returning from studying fashion in Paris after her father’s death. And Han Eun-jung is the daughter of a large credit company.

“Cinderella Man” is expected to air in April after the “Return of Iljimae

Thanks willenette...i will update this in Cinderella thread.

"Cinderella Man" is expected to air in April after the "Return of Iljimae

As far as the "Return of Iljimae" concern, it will complete in April 9

Our Cinderella Man will continue the next week on April 15

News said that the rehearsal and shooting will start in this month February!!! :lol:

Yay ! :w00t:

Director Yoo "Kwon Sang Woo will be in a new look in Cinderella Man"

Sportnews February 12, 2009

The coming drama broadcasted in April 2009 by MBC "Cinderella Man" (Director Yoo Jung Joon; Screenwriter: Jo Yoon Young) have cofirmed the casting. Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Ah and Han Eun Jung will lead in this series.

Kwon Sang-woo is playing dual roles of a poor saleman in Dongdaemun and a CEO of a fashion corporation. Both will replace each others position from daytime to nighttime like we see in the fairly tale "Prince and the Pauper".

Yoon Ah will appear opposite Kwon's poor man charactor as a student graduated from Fashion colleage in France to have no choice but to link her life to that bad guy. Their affairs is starting from conflict and growing up to a brilliant love.

Meanwhile, Han Eun Jung will be in cast of the only daughter of a bank president, introduced as a fashion icon. Her fiance is Kwon's rich man character.

PD Yoo said "'Cinderella Man' is a drama dealing with the bright, cheerful and hubbub play between 2 men in similar appearance accidently meeting each others.

Broacasted in 2005 MBC drama "Sad Love Story" was starred by 'Prince of Tears' Kwon Sang Woo whom four years later returns to the same station in a total new image. Mr Yoo disclosed "We will see the new Kwon Sang Woo in a new challenger."

'Cinderella Man' will take off in this month February.

Limited addition Sadder Than Sad Story movie OST album will be launched for sale.

Only 5,000 copies will be printed.

credit as labelled

they know how to PR it effectively! :lol:

Director Yoo "Kwon Sang Woo will be in a new look in Cinderella Man"

Sportnews February 12, 2009

The coming drama broadcasted in April 2009 by MBC "Cinderella Man" (Director Yoo Jung Joon; Screenwriter: Jo Yoon Young) have cofirmed the casting. Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Ah and Han Eun Jung will lead in this series.

Kwon Sang-woo is playing dual roles of a poor saleman in Dongdaemun and a CEO of a fashion corporation. Both will replace each others position from daytime to nighttime like we see in the fairly tale "Prince and the Pauper".

Yoon Ah will appear opposite Kwon's poor man charactor as a student graduated from Fashion colleage in France to have no choice but to link her life to that bad guy. Their affairs is starting from conflict and growing up to a brilliant love.

Meanwhile, Han Eun Jung will be in cast of the only daughter of a bank president, introduced as a fashion icon. Her fiance is Kwon's rich man character.

PD Yoo said "'Cinderella Man' is a drama dealing with the bright, cheerful and hubbub play between 2 men in similar appearance accidently meeting each others.

Broacasted in 2005 MBC drama "Sad Love Story" was starred by 'Prince of Tears' Kwon Sang Woo whom four years later returns to the same station in a total new image. Mr Yoo disclosed "We will see the new Kwon Sang Woo in a new challenger."

'Cinderella Man' will take off in this month February.

TY, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious & excited the dual KSW in this drama - how his looks will be during nighttime & daytime. I prefer to see him in a CEO role rather than being poor there. How would it go when these 2-men with the same appearance meet each other in the story. Gosh, sometimes I'm being confused of some details since we're talking about his 2-ongoing works now - the movie & the drama. Can't wait to watch both of them. :lol::)

TY, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious & excited the dual KSW in this drama - how his looks will be during nighttime & daytime. I prefer to see him in a CEO role rather than being poor there. How would it go when these 2-men with the same appearance meet each other in the story. Gosh, sometimes I'm being confused of some details since we're talking about his 2-ongoing works now - the movie & the drama. Can't wait to watch both of them. :lol::)

hahha, sometimes i also mixed up with his movie and drama...

Luckily Road No.1 will do after complete shooting drama... or we will be up n down day n nite! :lol:

I also prefer the look of CEO, but who knows, in a poor notty man image... we will meet again the notty Kim Ji Hoon of My Tutor Friend :w00t:

hahha, sometimes i also mixed up with his movie and drama...

Luckily Road No.1 will do after complete shooting drama... or we will be up n down day n nite! :lol:

I also prefer the look of CEO, but who knows, in a poor notty man image... we will meet again the notty Kim Ji Hoon of My Tutor Friend :w00t:

TY, good, that Road No. 1 isn't yet so active this time otherwise, I'll go crazy remembering each details for each one of them..... Ye, I agree with you - but in MTF he's not poor there but so bratty that he could really fit into that role. Oh, how I love him in that movie. So very young yet so looking-gorgous already..... with that short, crew-cut haired..... :lol::)