Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I'm excited for the celebrations that will be held regarding his child. Hope it won't be too private so that we can get a look at the parties and stuff.

KWON SANG WOO & SON TAE-YEONG'S NEW-BORN SON

posterphoto79247.jpeg

Congratulations to the star couple!

Son Tae-yeong has given birth to a healthy boy on the 6th!

She is 3 weeks early in giving birth, however the baby and the mother are in good condition.

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong have names their child, Luke Kwon.

What a charismatic name!

Congratulations for the new born baby!

Source : cynewscomm.cyworld

Credit : Hancinema

KWON SANG WOO & SON TAE-YEONG'S NEW-BORN SON

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/posterphoto79247.jpeg

Congratulations to the star couple!

Son Tae-yeong has given birth to a healthy boy on the 6th!

She is 3 weeks early in giving birth, however the baby and the mother are in good condition.

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong have names their child, Luke Kwon.

What a charismatic name!

Congratulations for the new born baby!

Source : cynewscomm.cyworld

Credit : Hancinema

Luke Kwon, nice christian name...i wonder what's the Korean name. :rolleyes:

Luke Kwon?!?! Nice... but English name?!?!

i think it is his "nickname" not official English name...

the parent still havent chosen Korean name for him yet.. :rolleyes:

hahha, that name recalled me the comic book i read at junior... Lucky Luke ! :rolleyes:

Azura dear, we may have to edit our thread "Cinderella man" at casting description...

Representative agent company of actress Han Hye Jin just informed that her casting in the drama "Cinderella Man" havent yet to confirm. The reason given out is that the role in this drama may be overlapping of which in "Terroir".

MBC is looking for other replacement on either actress Oh Hyun Kyung or Park Bo Young or Myung Se Bin.

Han Hye Jin in the middle of shooting "Terroir" and plan to participate in the Culture Exchange event held in Vietnam as well as advertising and press conference together.

"Cinderella Man", modern version of "Prince and the Pauper" is planning to replace "Iljimae return" when it come to end and broadcasting in every Monday and Tuesday. Kwon Sang Woo will play a dual role of prince and pauper.

The news of newborn baby is not only spreading over Korea but also throughout Asia especially Japan. These days when the news was kept updating on the newly family they are receiving overload of gift from Japanese fans sending to the baby. It is consider a shipping mode for sending those big gifts to the Kwon family..

:)

i thought this year is a busy year for not only Kwon Sang woo and his family but also for our fans... especially his native and Japanese fans.. :lol:

Luke Kwon, nice christian name...i wonder what's the Korean name. :rolleyes:

Hi azura - ye, it's a nice Christian name given to him........... I'm excited to know also his Korean name....... I hope it would sound interesting & nice just like his father's name. :lol::)

sorry im late on that :blush: :blush:

CONGRATULATIONS to KSW & STY

btw i love the name 'luke' how sweet :wub: dont know if we'll be one day able to see him :blush:

Hi Woundedheart - so nice to see you here............ & read your post. Not late, my dear - better late than never post at all. We 're all excited here to see the baby's face - I really hope KSW could grant us this request even just for once to have his baby photographed. :lol::)

The news of newborn baby is not only spreading over Korea but also throughout Asia especially Japan. These days when the news was kept updating on the newly family they are receiving overload of gift from Japanese fans sending to the baby. It is consider a shipping mode for sending those big gifts to the Kwon family..

:)

i thought this year is a busy year for not only Kwon Sang woo and his family but also for our fans... especially his native and Japanese fans.. :lol:

Hi TY - I'm sure the baby's room are full of gifts from the fans - this is nice to hear so KSW wouldn't buy stuffs anymore for him. :lol::)

Azura dear, we may have to edit our thread "Cinderella man" at casting description...

Representative agent company of actress Han Hye Jin just informed that her casting in the drama "Cinderella Man" havent yet to confirm. The reason given out is that the role in this drama may be overlapping of which in "Terroir".

MBC is looking for other replacement on either actress Oh Hyun Kyung or Park Bo Young or Myung Se Bin.

Han Hye Jin in the middle of shooting "Terroir" and plan to participate in the Culture Exchange event held in Vietnam as well as advertising and press conference together.

"Cinderella Man", modern version of "Prince and the Pauper" is planning to replace "Iljimae return" when it come to end and broadcasting in every Monday and Tuesday. Kwon Sang Woo will play a dual role of prince and pauper.

TY, thanks for this updates about the drama. I hope they could finalize the cast now. :lol::)

Thanks dear, noted and i will edit once MBC has confirmed on the new replacement.

Thanks dear, noted and i will edit once MBC has confirmed on the new replacement.

i hope not Myung Se Bin ... she looked old and stiff for SW..

Hope they cast Han Ye Seul! :rolleyes:

Celebrities you would like to give chocolate to...

February 10, 2009 10:33:36 Sportkhan

Result:

1. Daniel Henney

2. Kwon Sang Woo

3. Song Il Kook

4. Bong Tae Kyu

Kwon Sang Woo attending the commemoration of "Sadder Than Sad Story" original fiction - 100 security guard to protect

Hankooki - 2009/02/10 13:21:26

ky1214200902101321300.jpg

The coming public commemoration of "Sadder than Sad Story" original fiction organized in Kangnam, Kyobo, Seoul at 1400 on February 14, 2009 measured to have more than 100 security guards to protect the event.

According to organizers the ceremony will take more than 1 hour 30 minutes for fan signing at target of 200 fans. However it is expect to have more than 5000 fans from not only Korea but also all of Asia coming. To assure tight security for actors and participants organizers have provided a considerable amount of safeguards to protect the event.

Source: http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/200902

Celebrities you would like to give chocolate to...

February 10, 2009 10:33:36 Sportkhan

Result:

1. Daniel Henney

2. Kwon Sang Woo

3. Song Il Kook

4. Bong Tae Kyu

TY, 1-count higher for him since I chose him whom I want to give my chocolate to. ... :lol::)

Kwon Sang Woo attending the ceremony of new movie - 100 security guard to protect

The coming public ceremony of movie team "Sadder than Sad Story" organized in Kyobo, Seoul at 1400 on February 14, 2009 expected to have more than 100 security guards to protect the event.

According to organizers the ceremony will hold a capacity for signature for 200 fans in that date. However it is expect to have more than 5000 fans from not only Korea but also all of Asia coming. To assure tight security for actors and participants organizers have provided a considerable amount of safeguards to protect the event.

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, this is on Saturday already........... gosh, too many guards to be there. Can't wait to see this event..... Can't wait to see him, hear more news about him............. :lol::)

Luke Kwon?!?! Nice... but English name?!?!

Luke? :w00t: ....... talk about a lukewarm reception!!! rofl26nr.gifrofl26nr.gif:vicx: ..... actually that's not a bad name ;) ..... but Sangwoo better make sure sonny boy grows up to speak fluent English -_- ..... nothing more embarassing than to take a foreign name n not be able to speak d language properly! :phew:

Luke? :w00t: ....... talk about a lukewarm reception!!! rofl26nr.gifrofl26nr.gif:vicx: ..... actually that's not a bad name ;) ..... but Sangwoo better make sure sonny boy grows up to speak fluent English -_- ..... nothing more embarassing than to take a foreign name n not be able to speak d language properly! :phew:

Luke's mommy used to live and study in Canada dear.. she may enable him to be able to speak and write English! :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young to happen in MBC variety show "Come To Play" (놀러와)

2009/02/10 08:54

image0mt7.jpg

Newly father and mother Kwon-Son will be first time happening together in MBC talk show "Come To Play" hosted by MC Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee.

This special participation of Kwon Sang Woo will promise an eye-catching performance. Kwon has turned down a lot of programme invitations to take part in "golden Fishery" and "Come To Play."

Answering in the marriage press conference last year to question "What is the first impression with Son?" he said "In a variety show seeing STY shedding tears i was thinking about my painful memory in the past and having empathy feeling with her."

The variety show that Kwon Sang Woo mentioned is "Come To Play" in which Son Tae Young talked about her breaking-up with her boyfriends Shin Hyun-jun and COOL K in tears of sorrow.

Besides, in February 11, Kwon Sang-woo will attend shooting another show by MBC named "Golden Fishery" hosted by Kang Ho Dong. This is the first time after marriage Kwon take part in TV variety shows.

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php

For your inf, there is a thread for this show @

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26790

oh my gawd! thank you for the updates! ksw overlaod?...impossible! can't get enough of him!

you are right, heheh.. he is overloaded!

dun know why all media n TV are repeating focusing into this couple .. :rolleyes:

he happened in 2 variety shows in a month.. tks tks..

m sure the shows will be very interesting and hilarious.. cause SW has sense of humour! :lol: