Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Asian Ecomomic News dated 2009-02- 5 at 11: 35

05ff00fc33b766dfa40dab3zh0.jpg

The new MBC Drama "Road No. 1" is confirmed starring actor Kwon Sang Woo. The other 3 lead casting have been verbally agreed and will be announced officially in this month February.

The producer will extend to 16 episode instead of 10 like its original script.

This will be the biggest war drama ever, same genr as Taekukgi but different content.

Guest grumpynomore

tnx TY! at least he's confirmed! i hope the above casts mentioned will also be confirmed!

btw mrs. kwon has new pictorial pics for a mag!

Sohn Tae-young, pregnant and In Style

February 4th, 2009 // by javabeans

Sohn Tae-young is due any day now, but that didn’t stop Kwon Sang-woo’s new wife from posing for a photo shoot for March’s issue of In Style. The fashion mag also features an interview with Sohn, who explains choosing to pose because she wanted to capture her pregnancy in its last stages.

The photos were shot at the end of January without any specific concept other than “comfort”; the actress is due sometime later this month. I dunno about comfort, but woman looks as glamorous as ever.

2j3fnth.jpg

nh13d3.jpg

Asian Ecomomic News dated 2009-02- 5 at 11: 35

[i 05ff00fc33b766dfa40dab3zh0.jpg

The new MBC Drama "Road No. 1" is confirmed starring actor Kwon Sang Woo. The other 3 lead casting have been verbally agreed and will be announced officially in this month February.

The producer will extend to 16 episode instead of 10 like its original script.

This will be the biggest war drama ever, same genr as Taekukgi but different content.

TY, so nice to read that we're starting to hear news now about his another drama. So, the 2-girls are not yet confirmed but i hope they could be casted on. I'm also excited about this. So, this will be a little similar to Taekukgi, which I had watched & liked. We could see KSW here with guns & all, running, battling with some blood here & there........... :lol::)

tnx TY! at least he's confirmed! i hope the above casts mentioned will also be confirmed!

btw mrs. kwon has new pictorial pics for a mag! she looks absolutely gorgeous and read that she's due anytime now!

oppa fighting!

Hi grumpynomore - We always see her now in mags since she became the wife of KSW. Needless to say, she's pretty even now that she's due soon & carrying a son at that! Actually she's expecting to deliver end of this month. I'm sure the parents are very much anticipating for this now. :lol::)

Sohn Tae-young, pregnant and In Style

February 4th, 2009 // by javabeans

Sohn Tae-young is due any day now, but that didn’t stop Kwon Sang-woo’s new wife from posing for a photo shoot for March’s issue of In Style. The fashion mag also features an interview with Sohn, who explains choosing to pose because she wanted to capture her pregnancy in its last stages.

The photos were shot at the end of January without any specific concept other than “comfort”; the actress is due sometime later this month. I dunno about comfort, but woman looks as glamorous as ever.

[] 2j3fnth.jpg[/]

[] nh13d3.jpg[/]

grumpynomore, thanks for sharing the article & the photos. My first time to see her tummy as big as this now. :lol::)

Instyle spedical edition!

edited: pictures have been posted by Grumpynomore! Thank you :rolleyes:

Tsk tsk, only Mrs Kwon who is pregnant but very busy ! :lol: Media never stop focusing her...

m sure, the next month reporters are quite busy again... :D

Instyle spedical edition!

edited: pictures have been posted by Grumpynomore! Thank you :rolleyes:

Tsk tsk, only Mrs Kwon who is pregnant but very busy ! :lol: Media never stop focusing her...

m sure, the next month reporters are quite busy again... :D

TY, the parents will no longer be in the limelight next month but the baby will take place - in case KSW will allow medias to photograph him, huh? Lucky this baby Kwon! I'm excited to see who the face will look-like. I hope he'll be after our man, he'll be a handsome kid just like his dad. As much as I'm excited for all the projects of Sangwoo, can't also wait to see the baby. :lol::)

TY, the parents will no longer be in the limelight next month but the baby will take place - in case KSW will allow medias to photograph him, huh? Lucky this baby Kwon! I'm excited to see who the face will look-like. I hope he'll be after our man, he'll be a handsome kid just like his dad. As much as I'm excited for all the projects of Sangwoo, can't also wait to see the baby. :lol::)

i also expect same dear! the baby is a KSW version hehehhe!

soulful eyes, long nose, sweet lips and flawless skin! Hope SW allowed media to photograph his prince!

wait! when he grows up, must have six-pack like daddy! :lol:

i also expect same dear! the baby is a KSW version hehehhe!

soulful eyes, long nose, sweet lips and flawless skin! Hope SW allowed media to photograph his prince!

wait! when he grows up, must have six-pack like daddy! :lol:

TY, we'll hope that his face & body as he grows up will be like KSW - what if otherwise, I mean the body? - hahaha - because he'll be pampered.......... lol - :lol::lol:

TY, we'll hope that his face & body as he grows up will be like KSW - what if otherwise, I mean the body? - hahaha - because he'll be pampered.......... lol - :lol::lol:

i thought the reporters and medias are ready already.. for the coming of Lucky Kwon

:lol:

Kwon Sang-woo main character for drama version of "Taegukgi"?

posterphoto78894.jpeg

The drama version of the film "Taegukgi" is being made soon for which kwon Sang-woo is being considered as the main character!

The final decisions will be made by the end of February and there will be 16 episodes.

The quality for the drama will be much higher than the hit movie!

This drama will be titled, "Road Number One".

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Kwon Sang-woo main character for drama version of "Taegukgi"?

The drama version of the film "Taegukgi" is being made soon for which kwon Sang-woo is being considered as the main character!

The final decisions will be made by the end of February and there will be 16 episodes.

The quality for the drama will be much higher than the hit movie!

This drama will be titled, "Road Number One".

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

"The quality for the drama will be much higher than the hit movie!"

WOW.... quite good! I got fainting over my JDG in this movie... it is the biggest war MOVIE of Korea! Now MBC wanna make its quanlity even higher ! so excited!

Thanks Will !!

how insane is this?! so many fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uSVFySjj0A

c/o CielBleu

He looks too adorable in that uniform!

Hi grumpynomore - thanks for sharing here the video. Ye, he's just so adorable! Both were like kids playing & running around the beach, right? So funny also those production crew who kept on following him, running also after him while holding that cam. So lucky that old woman who was able to hold KSW's hands longer & had him stopped for a while infront of those many fans. Our man must have feeling very cold that time when he was all wet. That scene had let him out the natural in him because he's really so playful in real life. This is what I love about him because he's not like the rest who are so conscious about how he looks in front of the camera, the way he moves, what he is are all "natural"......... He's just so unassuming.............. this is why I love him! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::lol:

Not yet watched the movie but watching all MVs... i think LBY is the best choice of lead lady in this movie! she beautiful and good acting... suitable along with KSW in melo...

hope they will have chance to pair in a drama... romantic ! :rolleyes: