Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Beautiful poster

[] b40101cea720129d6e77375gk6.jpg[]

credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting this. Looking at this poster, wondering what's the official poster of the movie, huh since I've seen 1 or 2 already (if my memory won't fail me this time)............. But I love & prefer this compared to the previous ones I saw. It's beautiful.........as you said. :sweatingbullets:

The movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" will have public meeting on Feb 14 at 14PM in Konan Kyobo library. Actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo also attend the meet. Besides two singers Kim Bum Soo and Lee Seung Chul who presented the 2 OST theme will participate.

On February 6, 2009 the novel "Sadder Than Sad Story" will be official publishing after more than 3 years of preparation and writing. Last few years the poem has gained a sales order record at 5 million orders.

Every novel sold will attach a CD of movie sound tracks presented by two singers Kim Bum Soo and Lee Seung Chul.

The movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" will have public meeting on Feb 14 at 14PM in Konan Kyobo library. Actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo also attend the meet. Besides two singers Kim Bum Soo and Lee Seung Chul who presented the 2 OST theme will participate.

On February 6, 2009 the novel "Sadder Than Sad Story" will be official publishing after more than 3 years of preparation and writing. Last few years the poem has gained the the sales order record at 5 million order.

Every novel sold will attach a CD of movie sound tracks presented by two singers Kim Bum Soo and Lee Seung Chul.

TY, thanks for this info. Oh, the author has prepared this novel for 3-years. What a long wait for all those who ordered. Can't wait for the public meeting soon. We'll see KSW in action again. And all the cast will be there including the singer for the OST. :lol::)

Capture from Photobook

credit as labelled

is photobook the one each fan received at fan meet dear? or what?

TY, But I'm sure his wife will go along with him to watch this movie on a sideline. :lol::)

cant be dear.. she is in a situation that cant go along with anybody dear ... LBY is so safety now :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo in shooting site at seashore in Incheon city ... thousands fan gathered to see him! :D SAngwoo shook hands with a very old woman... tsk tsk... super-fan! Hats off!

meet1uc9.jpg

meet2gt9.jpg

meet3py1.jpg

meet4rn6.jpg

meet5hg2.jpg

meet6lj2.jpg

Credit: Blesssangwoo.com

Source: Sangwoosupporting.cafe

Wow both the novel and the movie is really gaining a lot of interest and more in the process... can't wait to dl this once this once it's not shown in the theaters anymore. Well, hopefully someone uploads soon after. XD

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi everyone, I saw this article at DC. I don't know if it was posted here yet, I'm sorry if it was.

MBC drama 'Road No. 1' (PD Lee Jang-soo, script by Han Ji-hoon) with Kwon Sang-woo, Shin Hyun-joon, Ha Ji-won, and Son Ye-jin???

Not much news reports on it yet, has anyone heard about this? Oh WOW if it ever turns out to be true.

http://bucheonnews.net/bbs/bbs.asp?exe=vie...p;order_da=desc

MBC드라마 ‘로드 넘버원’부천에서 촬영

야인시대세트장 리모델링 비용, 경기도와 부천시 지원

[2009-01-20 오후 3:51:00]

오는 2009년 말 방영예정인 MBC드라마 ‘로드 넘버원’(The Road No.1)이 상동야인시대 세트장에서 촬영된다.

부천시는 MBC드라마 제작사인 로고스필름(이장수 감독, 한지훈 극본)에서 부천 상동 야인시대세트장 리모델링 비용 5억원을 경기도에 요구해 경기도가 3억원, 부천시가 2억원을 지원키로 하고 관련 부서간 협의를 하고 있다고 밝혔다.

홍건표 시장도 지난 20일 김문수 도지사를 면담하고 MBC드라마 제작과 관련, 부천시가 적극 협조하겠다는 입장을 전했다.

‘로드 넘버원’은 월.화 드라마로 밤 10시에 방영될 예정이며, 총 16부작에 제작비가 112억원이 투입될 것으로 알려졌다.

배우로는 권상우, 신현준, 하지원, 손예진 등이 출연할 것으로 전해졌다.

임순달기자(puchonnp@chol.com)

Guest grumpynomore

^waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! that's one heck of a cast! *crossing fingers & toes*

maybe that's the big budget drama from mbc starring ksw! i can't wait! but of course nothing is ever final! he still has cinderella man to film!

Hi everyone, I saw this article at DC. I don't know if it was posted here yet, I'm sorry if it was.

MBC drama 'Road No. 1' (PD Lee Jang-soo, script by Han Ji-hoon) with Kwon Sang-woo, Shin Hyun-joon, Ha Ji-won, and Son Ye-jin???

Not much news reports on it yet, has anyone heard about this? Oh WOW if it ever turns out to be true.

Hi kdramafanusa - thanks for sharing. Actually, this is one of the dramas lined-up for KSW to do this year. Oh, HJW & SYJ will be in it? So good to know this in case the cast are confirmed now. The news about this drama has slowed-down when SangWoo was confirmed to do the movie. Finally....another news again for this drama. I hope we could get to hear more news about it. :lol::)

wow....that's one good news if its true!

Sangwoo gonna work harder for milk powder. :rolleyes:

Hi azura - ye, good news are coming his way..... By next month, he's going to feed 2-important people in his life - hahaha - so he has to work harder as you said. Can't wait for this drama, too. And hearing news about this is cool! They made the best choice for having KSW casted here. :lol::)

Thank Kdramafanusa! wow! Such a perfect combination!

wait! is Shin Hyun Joon the one 2nd lead in Stairways to Heaven too? or

and Pampers too :lol:

^waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! that's one heck of a cast! *crossing fingers & toes*

maybe that's the big budget drama from mbc starring ksw! i can't wait! but of course nothing is ever final! he still has cinderella man to film!

hahah, agreed! if is true that is the BEST CASTING MBC made ever!

and it is the first time i satisfy with the ladies in his drama! all previous ones are <_<

hahah, HJW and SYJ! Good!

The novel of Sadder Than Sad Story got the sales more than 520 million won at first order of 12,000 books... :rolleyes:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...mp;searchstring

TY, this is cool! As I've mentioned from time to time, i hope the movie will also be a big hit! Reading such news only make me more excited to watch the movie. Can’t wait any longer. :lol::)