Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

it is Crest, dear.. look at this :lol:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/403/0da...e5c42372ug3.jpg

titter.giftitter.gif

hahhah, that mean, he would be in a bad debt, right :lol: I thought it is because his newbie spent too much on LV items! <_<

of cos this problem could have been easily avoided with a more judicious choice of project titles! -_- ..... as for his toothpaste brand :phew: ...... talk about being crestfallen !!! 36_11_6.gif

THEFACESHOP advertisment for Japan Online store QVC.

Sangwoo's oversea contract with TFS ends Mar'09.

[ihttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7204/4b483b73t619a226dd829il6.jpg

credit as labelled

azura, thanks for sharing this. So happy to see that his picture is still being advertised in TFS because I no longer see his photo being displayed here in my side when the fact that his international contract hasn't yet expired. My man is so very handsome here. Look at the face, so fair-skinned, so white, so flawless! The color really fits to the color of his clothing here, white. How I love him in white. And look at the way he smiles... so melting..... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

THEFACESHOP advertisment for Japan Online store QVC.

Sangwoo's oversea contract with TFS ends Mar'09.

credit as labelled

They shouldn't post this ads cause everybody would misunderstand that he is still with TFS... <_<

i stopped purchasing it last year :rolleyes:

They shouldn't post this ads cause everybody would misunderstand that he is still with TFS... <_<

i stopped purchasing it last year :rolleyes:

Hi TY - I think it's just Ok since his international contract has not yet expired. So, you transferred now to Skin Food, my dear? :lol::)

Hi TY - I think it's just Ok since his international contract has not yet expired. So, you transferred now to Skin Food, my dear? :lol::)

what is skin food dear? a brand name? havent heard of that...

i come back to my previous use brand Shiseido which i quit to use TFS since KSW endorsed 2005...

now, come back to it....Granted that it is more expensive than TFS, but actually, better... hehehhe. Last time we fans here rushed into TFS for KSW sake...

tsk tsk... no more Korea name now! :lol: Other fans here switched to another names... but no Korean, i found... :D

Kwon Sang Woo 'Japan Hot popularity' to meet 800 Japanese fans in January 31

[2009-01-30 11:20:58]

2009013011162110011jr4.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will have a fan meeting in Seoul on January 31. The venue for the fanmeet will be in Convention Center at the 7th floor of Imperial Palace Hotel taken place at7:30PM

It is a co-organized by a Japan Blue-chip tourist comapny who designed and planed the tour for more than 800 people to join the fan meet.

The first part of the event will be New Year's greetings with a variety of games, quizzes programmes and a special introduction of trailer and MV of Kwon's movie "Sadder Than Sad Story." Part 2 is scheduled for handshakes and photo shoots.

Kwon Sang Woo is currently shooting movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" that scheduled to introduce on March 14. According to Kwon's agency, "Kwon is busy filming, however in order to response to the eager and restless supporting of Japanese and native fans he willingly takes time to attend the special event and then returns to the shooting site."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php???

Guest sohapilee

HUrray!!! new movie from Kwon sang-woo!!!!!

this'll gonna be a real treat!!!!!! buahahha...

I'm still watching "bad Love" and my young crush on him (which died when he announced his engagement) is slowly coming back!!!!

will this movie make me fall deeper??? oh Gosh! :w00t:

Kwon Sang Woo 'Japan Hot popularity' to meet 800 Japanese fans in January 31

[2009-01-30 11:20:58]

[] 2009013011162110011jr4.jpg[]

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will have a fan meeting in Seoul on January 31. The venue for the fanmeet will be in Convention Center at the 7th floor of Imperial Palace Hotel taken place at7:30PM

It is a co-organized by a Japan Blue-chip tourist comapny who designed and planed the tour for more than 800 people to join the fan meet.

The first part of the event will be New Year's greetings with a variety of games, quizzes programmes and a special introduction of trailer and MV of Kwon's movie "Sadder Than Sad Story." Part 2 is scheduled for handshakes and photo shoots.

Kwon Sang Woo is currently shooting movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" that scheduled to introduce on March 14. According to Kwon's agency, "Kwon is busy filming, however in order to response to the eager and restless supporting of Japanese and native fans he willingly takes time to attend the special event and then returns to the shooting site."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php???

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, it's just now that i heard about this Korea fanmeet. This is already tomorrow - can't wait for more photos & news..... So nice & sweet of him to find time for his Japanese fans despite of his busy schedule right now. This is great news. His fans deserve this. :lol::)

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, it's just now that i heard about this Korea fanmeet. This is already tomorrow - can't wait for more photos & news..... So nice & sweet of him to find time for his Japanese fans despite of his busy schedule right now. This is great news. His fans deserve this. :lol::)

He will be more busier dear... hehehhe

One officer of KSW agent said that the drama Cinderella Man will start filming in end of February 2009.

it just 3 more weeks to come... :rolleyes:

wow, STY will deliver the lucky baby by then... Double happiness n double bustle! :w00t:

HUrray!!! new movie from Kwon sang-woo!!!!!

this'll gonna be a real treat!!!!!! buahahha...

I'm still watching "bad Love" and my young crush on him (which died when he announced his engagement) is slowly coming back!!!!

will this movie make me fall deeper??? oh Gosh! :w00t:

most of us same feeling then... Sohapilee! :D

sure you will fall into him again in the coming movie... :)

then stay tuned... another drama Cinderella Man.... KSW in a dual role... sure you are! :lol:

what is skin food dear? a brand name? havent heard of that...

i come back to my previous use brand Shiseido which i quit to use TFS since KSW endorsed 2005...

now, come back to it....Granted that it is more expensive than TFS, but actually, better... hehehhe. Last time we fans here rushed into TFS for KSW sake...

tsk tsk... no more Korea name now! :lol: Other fans here switched to another names... but no Korean, i found... :D

TY, Skin Food is similar to TFS, actually you would call it competitor since it's also well-known in Korea, it's just that most of the products are a bit pricey. Your brand is OK but only more of cosmetics but SF is the same as TFS, which caters more for skin maintenance. You know, I started using TFS products, too because of KSW. I find them good for the skin since it's an Asian product. :lol::)

The 2nd MV "More Than Blue"

of Sadder Than Sad Story

public in MNET TV

mnetjpgfd9.jpg

click here to watch: http://player.mnet.com/OutP/OutPlayer.asp?...amp;vodID=34501

TY, Skin Food is similar to TFS, actually you would call it competitor since it's also well-known in Korea, it's just that most of the products are a bit pricey. Your brand is OK but only more of cosmetics but SF is the same as TFS, which caters more for skin maintenance. You know, I started using TFS products, too because of KSW. I find them good for the skin since it's an Asian product. :lol::)

thanks dear, are you beauty expert? :D

just know there is a named Skin Food, thanks to your inf...

i only know several Korean brands that are launching here such as TFS, Missha (My JDG last endorser), Debon, Laneige ... Still no Skin Food here yet...

If they wanna make it big profit or triple sale leads, just endorse Kwon Sang Woo ! :lol:

then, i will purchase it, sure...

He will be more busier dear... hehehhe

One officer of KSW agent said that the drama Cinderella Man will start filming in end of February 2009.

it just 3 more weeks to come... :rolleyes:

wow, STY will deliver the lucky baby by then... Double happiness n double bustle! :w00t:

most of us same feeling then... Sohapilee! :D

sure you will fall into him again in the coming movie... :)

then stay tuned... another drama Cinderella Man.... KSW in a dual role... sure you are! :lol:

TY, at least when he starts filming the drama, his movie shoot was already done & would just prepare for the promo. You see, it's a lucky year for him - wahhhhh......... so very happy for our man! It's really a good feeling, TY, that so many works are on his way. Great 2009 for him! :lol::)

The 2nd MV "More Than Blue"

of Sadder Than Sad Story

public in MNET TV

[] mnetjpgfd9.jpg[/]

click here to watch: http://player.mnet.com/OutP/OutPlayer.asp?...amp;vodID=34501

thanks dear, are you beauty expert? :D

just know there is a named Skin Food, thanks to your inf...

i only know several Korean brands that are launching here such as TFS, Missha (My JDG last endorser), Debon, Laneige ... Still no Skin Food here yet...

If they wanna make it big profit or triple sale leads, just endorse Kwon Sang Woo ! :lol:

then, i will purchase it, sure...

TY, no one could deny that KSW makes TFS as what it is now.......since the time that he was endorsing this brand, TFS becomes well-known in Korea & to other places where there is TFS shops. :lol::)

Guest camella

TY KSW,

Mona , I have been sending you pm but no reply from you. I thnk you have not received them so I am posting to let you know that I am in HCM since Jan 28 and leaving for Hanoi tomorrow early morning. Will be back overnight on Feb 5 and will stay at Le Doy Hotel. Will leave for Manila the next day, Feb 6 late afternoon. Can we meet or at least talk on the phone? Right now I am at Kim Do Hotel. Will just go out for dinner and shopping. Will be back at 930 pm.I was out with my companions cruising the Mekong until 530pm today.

Would love to meet up with you on Feb 5th. Please pm me or email.

Warm regards,

Camella

There's been report that So Ji Sup and Han Ji Hye will replace the current BANG BANG "COUPLE" Ha Jiwon and Kwon Sang Woo in next batch season.

if it is not KSW.. i would choose SJS! good... but HJW is better...

still, first couple is the best...

if they wanna follow OBAMA's slogan "Its time of change" ... SJS is good... :rolleyes:

if it is not KSW.. i would choose SJS! good... but HJW is better...

still, first couple is the best...

if they wanna follow OBAMA's slogan "Its time of change" ... SJS is good... :rolleyes:

Sangwoo's marriage could have fueled d change! -_- ..... methinks Bang Bang's target market is mainly d young n single B)