Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

You r right, but, Pshshhs! dun be loud, or Moi would say he was celebrating last nite with her!

:rolleyes:

TY, actually, just the 2-of us (the loved-ones here, I'm referring to moi)....hahaha - the wife last night & today might be her day with KSW - lol - :lol:

u are both so clever dears! B) ...... we both were ---> too censored to describe here! :phew: ...... also, since Sangwoo is married, he will have to give a red packie to moi. n to Myeonggie too! :w00t:

13m19559m0.gif

blushing Sangwoo blowing a kiss at moi! B)

hhaha, it feast your eyes, Utkim! :lol:

Thanks for the Blessing my dear

"chuc em manh khoe vui ve va may man cung gia dinh nha!" :D

His body, droolz :blush: .

Cam on Chi. Chuc Chi duoc nhieu bao li xi nha, o day khong co ai li xi cho em het :lol:

KWON SANG WOO CAN BE LICKED

kwonsangwoo-090127-20-281-29.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo and co-star Lee Bo-young from their upcoming movie, “A story sadder than sadness” will be issued as special issue stamps. Generally, special issues are reserved for big events in Korea such as the World Cup games or the Olympics, but Korea Post has made an exception with the movie. Kwon Sang-woo’s status as a top Hallyu star helped to win over the public enterprise.

The special issue of “A story sadder than sadness” stamps will be available on March 14th 2009.

Source : popseoul

Guest grumpynomore

from hyori's thread

May 2003.

in 2005 they worked together in the MV'' anyclub'' with eric.

I heard they were close then. what a fate, in 2003 hyori was in dream team with son tae young,too. the 2 were close those days.

this is so cute! i wish i knew what they were saying though...

ksw is so hot and adorable. he still has that boyish look on that video!

%7Boption%7D13m19559m0.gif[/img

blushing Sangwoo blowing a kiss at moi! B)

i found my lips puckering up while staring at that gif!

Kwon Sang-woo and co-star Lee Bo-young from their upcoming movie, “A story sadder than sadness” will be issued as special issue stamps. Generally, special issues are reserved for big events in Korea such as the World Cup games or the Olympics, but Korea Post has made an exception with the movie. Kwon Sang-woo’s status as a top Hallyu star helped to win over the public enterprise.

The special issue of “A story sadder than sadness” stamps will be available on March 14th 2009.

wow! I SO LOVE THE TITLE OF THAT ARTICLE! LOL.

i wish it was true and not just play on words!

tnx for all the news/pics/vid!

Kwon Sang-woo and co-star Lee Bo-young from their upcoming movie, "A story sadder than sadness" will be issued as special issue stamps. Generally, special issues are reserved for big events in Korea such as the World Cup games or the Olympics, but Korea Post has made an exception with the movie. Kwon Sang-woo's status as a top Hallyu star helped to win over the public enterprise.

The special issue of "A story sadder than sadness" stamps will be available on March 14th 2009.

hahha, i like the title! thanks Will

Sangwoo can be LICKED! hahha, how i wish! :lol::lol:

that is a good idea and good choice of the Korea post ! they know Sangwoo is the exception ! as equally to the big event!

Yay !! :w00t:

hahha, i like the title! thanks Will

Sangwoo can be LICKED! hahha, how i wish! :lol::lol:

that is a good idea and good choice of the Korea post ! they know Sangwoo is the exception ! as equally to the big event!

Yay !! :w00t:

Hi TY - you like it,huh because it's erotic - hahaha - in case the wife could read this, what do you think she'll say? lol - Our man is an exception to the rule here - BTW, thanks for forwarding this post to the movie thread..... a good title for an article. It made me laugh loud when I read the title. :lol::)

aish! just very happy to read Will's article then i got sweat with worry about another news. :sweatingbullets:

In our big media website http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/ there translated an article from Sina that the coming big project about China Revolutionist Sun Zhong Shan will cast actor Chow Yun Fat as the lead :lol:

That is my first sight shock...(tsk tsk, its the view point of director but i thought if CYF acted Sun Zhong Shan everybody will misunderstand Mr Sun is a baddie and corrupt 14.gif)

The second and most shocking is that, there are many big names in the casting list beside CYF, such as HK stars Leon Lai, Arron Kwok, Donnie Yen, Sean Lau, Jackie Cheung and 2 Korea stars Kwon Sang Woo and Ji Jin Hee...

My God, plz, Sangwoo dun move it! :sweatingbullets:

37.gif

aish! just very happy to read Will's article then i got sweat with worry about another news. :sweatingbullets:

In our big media website http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/ there translated an article from Sina that the coming big project about China Revolutionist Sun Zhong Shan will cast actor Chow Yun Fat as the lead :lol:

That is my first sight shock...(tsk tsk, its the view point of director but i thought if CYF acted Sun Zhong Shan everybody will misunderstand Mr Sun is a baddie and corrupt []http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/14.gif[)

The second and most shocking is that, there are many big names in the casting list beside CYF, such as HK stars Leon Lai, Arron Kwok, Donnie Yen, Sean Lau, Jackie Cheung and 2 Korea stars Kwon Sang Woo and Ji Jin Hee...

My God, plz, Sangwoo dun move it! :sweatingbullets:

[]http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/37.gif[/]

TY, aside for being the 2nd lead here, I don't think KSW could accommodate this since he's so busy doing 2-projects this year. :)

Hi TY - you like it,huh because it's erotic - hahaha - in case the wife could read this, what do you think she'll say? lol - Our man is an exception to the rule here - BTW, thanks for forwarding this post to the movie thread..... a good title for an article. It made me laugh loud when I read the title. :lol::)

hahha, it is not surprised to STY dear, she did it everyday, i guess! :lol:

Have you post the article to the news thread dear? :D

TY, aside for being the 2nd lead here, I don't think KSW could accommodate this since he's so busy doing 2-projects this year. :)

not to mention he has to learn Chinese... if only Azura could help him! :rolleyes:

hahha, it is not surprised to STY dear, she did it everyday, i guess! :lol:

Have you post the article to the news thread dear? :D

not to mention he has to learn Chinese... if only Azura could help him! :rolleyes:

TY, hahaha - you're so naughty, dear! Here you are again.......... good, that moi isn't here.............. I didn't post the article there ( not used of posting anything there...) Besides, to learn chinese, his voice may be dubbed. I don't want to hear it, I want to listen to his own voice. And I don't think KSW would settle for this. 2nd lead........are they serious? No wonder you're shocked......... I don't enjoy the news. <_<:)

f9511398192350deba3a66adq1.jpg

Han Hye Jin

27/10/1981

Height: 163, weight: 49kgs

I found 2 ladies are same name HAN

Han Eun Jung and Han Hye Jin :D loving a man name Kwon :lol:

According to news, Cinderella Man will broadcast after "Iljimae Return" complete.

Its scheduled for the last epi is on April 23 Thurday.

So, Cinderella Man will release on next week after April 22 /23, from April 29 /30 every Wed and Thu MBC... :rolleyes: