Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

the movie got stamps! hahah, they published stamps for this movie.....

good business and PR! these must gain profit in the coming Valentine ! :lol:

wonder how much is a set? :rolleyes:

8eedb93323bd44aa3c17ed4uc4.jpg

Sangwoo was devastated bcos moi was not free to c him that nite! :w00t: ..... moi oredi had a date with Myeonggie! :sweatingbullets:

..... in fact Sangwoo cried d whole nite dear :phew: ..... dun believe? -_- ....... c below! :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zzelda/72wi.jpg

he luvs moi so much, u see! B)

but he said that he did receive your letter dating that YOU WOULD COME TO SEE HIM THAT NIGHT...

thats why he cried tooooo muchhhhh! pooor man!

Guest ashleesimpson

from hyori's thread

May 2003.

in 2005 they worked together in the MV'' anyclub'' with eric.

I heard they were close then. what a fate, in 2003 hyori was in dream team with son tae young,too. the 2 were close those days.

from hyori's thread

May 2003.

in 2005 they worked together in the MV'' anyclub'' with eric.

I heard they were close then. what a fate, in 2003 hyori was in dream team with son tae young,too. the 2 were close those days.

oh! really, Hyori and STY in dream team! What a fate!

Thanks Ashleesimpson! :rolleyes:

Guest ashleesimpson

oh! really, Hyori and STY in dream team! What a fate!

Thanks Ashleesimpson! :rolleyes:

TY_KSW

yeah what a fate,haha

I thought hyori and ksw were a couple back then. it was just a rumor

they first met in 2003 right???? it was their first CF together, then in 2004, 2005 anycall CFs with eric, and MV'' anyclub''

about the rumor I heard ksw liked hyori back then, 2003. hyori was in the same time in dream team with son tae young.

I bet ksw and son tae young were strangers back then :sweatingbullets:

it was my black day when they married, (sorryyyy guysssss for saying that.)

ksw and hyori looked so cute in that behind the scene, they were the cuties.

in the NG of that CF, hyori laughed everytime when ksw opened the door.lol

145.jpg

hyori's thread

but he said that he did receive your letter dating that YOU WOULD COME TO SEE HIM THAT NIGHT...

thats why he cried tooooo muchhhhh! pooor man!

yep! u just said it yourself! Sangwoo missed moi so much that nite bcos moi am his true luv! :w00t: ........

moi rest moi's case B)

4a2eb8aa.png

Sangwoo gif :)

TY_KSW

yeah what a fate,haha

I thought hyori and ksw were a couple back then. it was just a rumor

they first met in 2003 right???? it was their first CF together, then in 2004, 2005 anycall CFs with eric, and MV'' anyclub''

about the rumor I heard ksw liked hyori back then, 2003. hyori was in the same time in dream team with son tae young.

I bet ksw and son tae young were strangers back then :sweatingbullets:

it was my black day when they married, (sorryyyy guysssss for saying that.)

ksw and hyori looked so cute in that behind the scene, they were the cuties.

in the NG of that CF, hyori laughed everytime when ksw opened the door.lol

hyori's thread

If they were a real couple now, they would be the best couple, in term of best sexy body and fame! :lol:

here some close-up pix in album THE NUDE :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Feast your eyes, Wooers! :lol:

40484599zo0.jpg

73341750pu1.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

If they were a real couple now, they would be the best couple, in term of best sexy body and fame! :lol:

haha I think they liked each other back then.

but Hyori has her Daniel henney now( they met in 2006). They are now together again in Family outing,( sooooo cuteeee)

they were the hottest couple in 2006 and now in begin of 2009 they are together again, but this time a cute couple.

btw thank you so much for the pic

he looks so HOT. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing his new movie with lee bo young.

^^ Mona, whoaaaa, that nude pic :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Happy lunar new year to all Wooers :D

Mona, chuc Mona 1 nam moi that vui ve va hanh phuc, tien vo day tui :D

hhaha, it feast your eyes, Utkim! :lol:

Thanks for the Blessing my dear

"chuc em manh khoe vui ve va may man cung gia dinh nha!" :D

here some close-up pix in album THE NUDE :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Feast your eyes, Wooers! :lol:

[] 40484599zo0.jpg[/]

] 73341750pu1.jpg[/]

Hi TY - OMG - what can I say.............. wow, TY, early in the morning here in my side............ good & pleasing to my/our eyes here! KSW without clothes - I love it! He really has that sexy & attractive body - firmly-packed. He's always awesome! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY HERE - especially to the regulars like azura, TY & moi. :):lol:

Hi TY - OMG - what can I say.............. wow, TY, early in the morning here in my side............ good & pleasing to my/our eyes here! KSW without clothes - I love it! He really has that sexy & attractive body - firmly-packed. He's always awesome! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY HERE - especially to the regulars like azura, TY & moi. :):lol:

Happy New Year to u too willenette! :D

img_3_36_21127955969.jpg

veggies r good for u! B)

Its the first day of Year of OX!

Hello everybody!! :rolleyes:

[] 2a5f08a007276223b235b59ly2.jpg[/]

TY, whooo hooo..... it's my year but per chinese astrology, not so very lucky for those Ox people. I hope it's not true, only GOD's will! But I'm sure, it would be so good for KSW this year : 2 projects to be shown in a row, coming of his baby next month & a fanmeet on March - still counting on good things to come. I'm sure he celebrates the lunar new year with his wife & loved-ones. The anticipation of his movie is driving me crazy. :lol::)

TY, whooo hooo..... it's my year but per chinese astrology, not so very lucky for those Ox people. I hope it's not true, only GOD's will! But I'm sure, it would be so good for KSW this year : 2 projects to be shown in a row, coming of his baby next month & a fanmeet on March - still counting on good things to come. I'm sure he celebrates the lunar new year with his wife & loved-ones. The anticipation of his movie is driving me crazy. :lol::)

You r right, but, Pshshhs! dun be loud, or Moi would say he was celebrating last nite with her!

:rolleyes: