Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Goood question, my dear... that is our wonder too! :lol:

his coming drama "cinderella man" will be in this month end or start of next month

but dun know who is the lead :D

same goes to the next... "Road No. 1" The hero is appointed but his lady hasnt yet! :lol:

i do hope KSW and SHK a colaboration! that thought happened in my mind since i saw them both walking together in Hong Kong Golden Award last 2007... :phew:

I do hope, they cast the beautiful and skillful actress in both drama!

i love the actress in this current shooting movie... :)

Sangwoo should do a drama with an older lead actress like KHA ..... sure to be a hit! B) ..... especially if there's also a demure newbie in d last epi! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo should do a drama with an older lead actress like KHA ..... sure to be a hit! B) ..... especially if there's also a demure newbie in d last epi! :phew:

Sangwoo would do a drama with an older lead then in the end, a demure newbie coming in together with a new face star A.K.A Chun Jung Myung

36_11_6.gif

movie shooting ...

sorry no Sangwoo in the pix :lol:

when Key and Ju Hwan (Lee Bum Soo) meeting ...

shooting time: December 26 7 am- 1230 PM

ca1vy9.jpg

ca2ct9.jpg

Credit: Chami

Guest TY_KSW

Myeonggie can't join Sangwoo's drama, he's still in d army! :rolleyes: ..... n for ur info Myeonggie is not some newbie dear, he oredi acted as d lead in dramas like What's Up Fox -_- ....... methinks he's destined for greatness like Sangwoo once he completes his army n resumes acting. B)

REally, oh, i dun know that... So i would edit my above post.. :lol:

Hope it come true dear, after returning home... he will step in stardom like SW..

from a Fox to the White Hourse Prince :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY_KSW and to all regulars here, Happy New Year!!! Have the best of 2009.

TY_KSW I saw your message at SHK thread and it was really nice of you to greet us there. :w00t:

Thanks for the greetings.... Anette.. :rolleyes:

we are receiving many greetings from Kyoers here too!

Guest TY_KSW

Mona, I also think this lady in his new movie looks much better than the lady in Bad Love. I like her too, match well for KSW :rolleyes: . Looks like a busy year for him eh?

yes dear, Lee Bo Young is among few who are beautiful and can act well! I like her

2009 will be a busy year of mr Kwon ... hehehe.. not to mention Junior Lucky Kwon to come soon :lol:

I heard SHK new movie 1949 with Chang Chen is delayed? so, what the next project after Worlds Within ?

Guest Mariposa28

:lol:

Dear Mariposa, actually there are some rumors about the lead actress with him... You know, his lead actress in every coming project is always the hot topic ... :lol:

I found that, in most of drama / movie starring KSW, he always the one first choice... then they casted the lead actress afterward... :D

Return to your point, we heard a long list of ladies, such as Lee Bo Young, Sung Yu Ri, Han Yeh Seul .... (all are young actress hah :lol: ) as his co-star.. but MBC still havent announced yet... No matter who, we trust MBC is sharp-minded to pair a talent beauty with him... :D

MBC is in a difficult criticized situation now, heheheh :lol: through the MBC Awards last few days.. tsk tsk.. My God, it looked like a charity/presenting awards instead... It caused a flooding of funny stories, controversy and arguing in all Korea websites days afterward !

I think it is lucky our Sangwoo didn't attend or nominee in this year list..

thanks for answering dear tw_ ksw ^^

huh long list?? i just hope they choose a good one, i wont mind sung yuri, but not ha jiwon, i didn't find that they have a good chemistry in their last movie :crazy::crazy:

MBC must have a big headache since the awards, and from choosing from all the actresess, maybe they will wait sangwoo decide who he wants, lol

for the drama awards i was just glad sangwoo's best friend get an award, :D ; they must'v met an celebrate it together, but it was a little messy i must say, poor MBC

Guest TY_KSW

MBC must have a big headache since the awards, and from choosing from all the actresess, maybe they will wait sangwoo decide who he wants, lol

hahhaha, good idea! why not! Sangwoo "debut" first time editor in MV, why not a casting expert? He would choose his co-lady ... hehehhe! That will protect MBC from headache! :lol:

Guest EnDlEsS88

hi everyone...

i just wanted to say...happy 1500 page...i feel like i am a bit off the topic since all of u are talking about the upcoming drama ^^

well regarding this, i agree that ksw should act with an older actress... it is really hot... i kinda like young men-older women relationships... wish him all the best

and thank u all for d updates

Guest Mariposa28

hahhaha, good idea! why not! Sangwoo "debut" first time editor in MV, why not a casting expert? He would choose his co-lady ... hehehhe! That will protect MBC from headache! :lol:

yee and he must know plenty of gorgeous actresses , :lol: wify will worry lol lol,

i wont mind kim ha neul pairing with again, i like their couple ^^

he did a great job in the MV by the way. proud of our Sangwoo, multitalented, hope he'll surprise us with another hidden talent. ^^

hi everyone...

i just wanted to say...happy 1500 page...i feel like i am a bit off the topic since all of u are talking about the upcoming drama ^^

well regarding this, i agree that ksw should act with an older actress... it is really hot... i kinda like young men-older women relationships... wish him all the best

yee happy 1500 pages everyone,

thanks EnDlEsS88

an older actress for the drama? that can be possible, but who are the old famous actresses in korea, i must day im ignorant when it comes to ages, lol

just know them from their works, any hints ??

Sangwoo and Yoo Jitae...

thanks dear azura for the pic, love sangwoo in beanie, :wub::wub:

Guest TY_KSW

hi everyone...

older actress? could you give us a list? we might make a voting games :lol:

SW is 1976.... so, who are star actress fr 76 backward ? :D

Guest TY_KSW

Reading various media websites, the MV "Sad Story Than Saddness" is ranking the 1st position in all MV charts! They are planing to nominee in the MTV award this year 2009 :rolleyes:

Per Production company, the popularity of MV is so increasing that it has been maintained in SK telecom BGM and become the number 1 download ring tone and clip in the New Year.

Beside the 1st ranking, it is also the most searching in all website! and receiving high commend about the music, singer voice and especially the lead actor's acting skill !!!! :w00t:

Source:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901040948141002

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA21

Guest TY_KSW

Agoo, i went to our local website dantri.com.vn and found out, Mrs Kwon won the title 1st Runner up at Miss International 2000 (Miss International is Miss Venezuela, the 2nd Runner up is Miss Russia) :rolleyes:

wow :lol: actually, since she became Mrs Kwon all our local key website never stop publising her! :D

son03012ny9.jpg

hello...am just new here and really like kwoon sang woo..

Hello Mevidalady, Welcome to Kwon Sang Woo thread...

nice to know that the your first post in Soompi is for Kwon Sang Woo victory.gif

Let come and enjoy!! :rolleyes: