Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hello everybody..I've been Kwon Sang Woo oppa fan all this time..Don't mind if i join you guys? :)

First, i'd like to say: Congratulation Kwon Sang Woo oppa! You got a nice wife and i'll pray for your happiness always..You're a nice person..I could feel it because i've met you in person although it was just only for a while..

I heard that he'll be act in another sad movie? Is that true? If it's true, i'm really dissapointed..Oh no.. :sweatingbullets: I often saw him played the sad or tragic role..I really wanna see the different side of him.... Different role, not the sad or tragic one..

But even so, i love him so much..

Finally, i could see Kwon Sang Woo oppa in his new project..Been missin' him..So he'll be in a new movie..Does somebody know about the premiere date?

I'm glad he's back on screen..Oppa, fighting!!!

Hello everybody..I've been Kwon Sang Woo oppa fan all this time..Don't mind if i join you guys? :)

First, i'd like to say: Congratulation Kwon Sang Woo oppa! You got a nice wife and i'll pray for your happiness always..You're a nice person..I could feel it because i've met you in person although it was just only for a while..

I heard that he'll be act in another sad movie? Is that true? If it's true, i'm really dissapointed..Oh no.. :sweatingbullets: I often saw him played the sad or tragic role..I really wanna see the different side of him.... Different role, not the sad or tragic one..

But even so, i love him so much..

Finally, i could see Kwon Sang Woo oppa in his new project..Been missin' him..So he'll be in a new movie..Does somebody know about the premiere date?

I'm glad he's back on screen..Oppa, fighting!!!

Hi Ilwoo, I see you in the thread but this is your first post..nice to see it :rolleyes:

KSW is shooting the new movie "Sadder than a Sad Story"... that title is adapted from a famous poem best seller last year by author Won Tae Young who is also the director of this movie..

Sure u will love him in this movie cause it is not whole sad but a deep emotion n romantic...

You wanna see another side of him? sure , you will! he will shoot a new drama "Cinderella Man" after finishing the movie.. That is a light-hearted and modern fairly tale of The Prince and The Pauper... He will play dual role with dual characteristic!

interesting??

You may find more information in our thread or in the movie/drama thread below:

Movie "Sadder than a Sad Story" http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=260787

Drama "Cinderella" http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=262227

Guest valley girl

Ty_KSW which is more tragics from his latest movie, Stairway to heaven, Bad Love ~ for me this is the most tragic drama , it depressed me when i watch it~ , or this?? hhahaha..

KWON SANG WOO, NEW FILM

posterphoto73677.jpeg

kwon Sang-woo is wearing a tuxedo for the first time after his wedding.

Filming for the new movie starring Kwon, "Saddest Story" has started. The first scene was when Kwon's character has been mistaken for the new husband and takes a wedding picture by mishap.

The female star in this film is Lee Bo-yeong.

Kwon is shy to be wearing the tuxedo once again because it reminds him of his wedding not so long ago and now his new baby on the way!

The new film is about two lovers who could not express their love and had to keep it hidden. Its a melodramatic film also starring Lee Beom-soo and Choi Song-hyeon.

source: hancinema

just posting for my new avie :)

tnx for the videos can't wait to see the finished mv!

Grumpy! Very nice and cute avie.. Keep it up!

hahah, like the word "MUAH" :lol:

Ty_KSW which is more tragics from his latest movie, Stairway to heaven, Bad Love ~ for me this is the most tragic drama , it depressed me when i watch it~ , or this?? hhahaha..

I think the most tragic is "Sad Sonata" ... Have u watched it?

spoilalert: Most tragic died... :tears::tears::tears:

Guest valley girl

I think the most tragic is "Sad Sonata" ... Have u watched it?

spoilalert: Most tragic died... :tears::tears::tears:

yeah i forgot that but i don't like kim heesun hahahhaha the reason i watch because 2 actors there KSW and YJH hahahah.

she even didn't invited his coStar into her marriage what a Shame ...

i bet KSW invited her into his marriage but she didn't attend

VOD of Presscons P3

Interesting and laughing moment ... :rolleyes:

View and download: http://vod.innolife.net/2008/12/tv_081211_0004.wmv

Credit: Innolife.net

TY, wow, so many videos from you, my dear.......... love it since most of them are so candid & on his natural moment.... I'm interested again to watch this. The 3 looks to have good chemistry together. Wondering what was he saying here in the video? :sweatingbullets:

TY, wow, so many videos from you, my dear.......... love it since most of them are so candid & on his natural moment.... I'm interested again to watch this. The 3 looks to have good chemistry together. Wondering what was he saying here in the video? :sweatingbullets:

Reporters and journalist were there for many reasons, the first shooting film of KSW after his wed, the poem adapted movie from a best seller, the interesting MV directed by the famous PD, and most of all, actor KSW and his new coming 'Kwon Rookie" ...

Thats why we see almost all reporters of Korea entertainment were in Seoul Hospital.. :lol:

not surprised, most of the questions were going to the soon-to-be father Kwon... :D

so curious, what made them laugh so much? especially Mr Key! :lol:

[] 20081210173000112821740zo7.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for posting this photo here. Curious, too what did LBS told them, which made the 2 laughed especially our man. Wahhh........... so happy seeing him like this. Gosh, can't wait to watch this movie........ soon with 2-best actors from Korea. :sweatingbullets:

Have this news been posted before?

Kim Myung-min replaces Kwon Sang-woo

December 11th, 2008 // by javabeans

When Kwon Sang-woo dropped out of the film My Love By My Side at the last minute, he gave no explanation and left the production in a lurch at crunch time. The role sounded meaty — his character suffers from Lou Gehrig’s disease, a degenerative condition, and grows progressively debilitated while retaining a humorous mentality. It also stars opposite Ha Ji-won (Hwang Jini).

But the production has rebounded, and better than ever, because Kim Myung-min, the powerhouse actor from Beethoven Virus and White Tower, is now taking the role.

A big step up, in my opinion! And I don’t mean that as a knock at Kwon Sang-woo; Kim Myung-min is just that good.

Via DongA

credit: dramabeans

Have this news been posted before?

Kim Myung-min replaces Kwon Sang-woo

December 11th, 2008 // by javabeans

When Kwon Sang-woo dropped out of the film My Love By My Side at the last minute, he gave no explanation and left the production in a lurch at crunch time. The role sounded meaty — his character suffers from Lou Gehrig's disease, a degenerative condition, and grows progressively debilitated while retaining a humorous mentality. It also stars opposite Ha Ji-won (Hwang Jini).

But the production has rebounded, and better than ever, because Kim Myung-min, the powerhouse actor from Beethoven Virus and White Tower, is now taking the role.

A big step up, in my opinion! And I don't mean that as a knock at Kwon Sang-woo; Kim Myung-min is just that good.

Via DongA

credit: dramabeans

hi, its wouldn't be posted here, Ilwoo... wrong address.. Pls move it to KJM place..

KSW has stepped out from this project and is shooting the new interesting movie !

Oh, i see..I'm so sad because Sang Woo oppa can't join this movie with Ha Ji Won..

Oh, btw, seeing this news, i'm kind of angry when people say that kim myung min is more suitable for the role than Kwon Sang Woo oppa..

I'm SO NOT kim myung min fan.. Just want to post the news without any intention of saying something bad about Sang Woo oppa because i love him so much..:)

Oh, i see..I'm so sad because Sang Woo oppa can't join this movie with Ha Ji Won..

Oh, btw, seeing this news, i'm kind of angry when people say that kim myung min is more suitable for the role than Kwon Sang Woo oppa..

I'm SO NOT kim myung min fan.. Just want to post the news without any intention of saying something bad about Sang Woo oppa because i love him so much.. :)

dun mind dear, we welcome all posts that relating to KSW! Keep it up... :D

Regarding other's ideas about comparing KSW and KJM.. actually, we dun mind what they said.. You shouldn't let them bothering you becuase of any bias! ... everyone has his/her own opinion... eventhough to those who are not keen of which fr which...

Actually, KJM is a true talent actor in Korea ... :rolleyes: in this movie,the lead character is a sick man.. so they are right to say, KJM is suitable than KSW.. because KSW is Korean #1 momjjang.. he has to lost 10 kgs to play this role. LAst month KSW has trained so much to loose weight to cast this role... he loves this role indeed.. Unlike ppl said, he quit without explaination... That is a thoughtless opinion!

My Love By My Side is also known as Cinderella?

If it's true, we can't see Sang woo oppa and his second reunion with Ha Ji Won in Cinderella?

TY_KSW: Thx for welcoming me..Yup, i agree..The tragic one is sad sonata..I was crying when i saw the last episode..

Hey, dun mix it up...drama Cinderella is from MBC... will shoot in the begining of next year and planned to broadcast in April 2009.. They haven't announced the lead actress against Kwon SAng Woo yet.. :phew:

actually most of us here wanna see HJW pairing with KSW in this drama, but her schedule wont fix with this shooting time.. Hope they find a suitable lady in term of acting and apperance! :D

Guest grumpynomore

TY, i just had to post this here from the bad love thread...

Yes, he is hot...

Thanks to KSW's acting in the drama the producer got the contract value USD3mil from Taiwan and Japan

Here is Hot SExy Kang Yong Gi in sauna.. :sweatingbullets:

285wa0.jpg

hotttttttttttttttttttt! his physique is perfect!