Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

what's going on? i couldn't log in to my account. i had to create a new one! hmp!

why happened? lets wait for a while then re-log...

i just wonder why and asked you in "Sadder than sad story" thread :rolleyes:

Once again, our man is the inspiration for Japan publishers!

He happened again in another magazine

It's Koreal Vol 11

ik1xu0.jpg

ik2ht7.jpg

ik3pa4.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest grumpynomore

TY,

it said something about me needing to have to logins for forum and soompi itself...hmm?! oh well!

that second pic is so adorable. i'm currently watching dating now....he's so naughty...it's so hilarious.

i'm hoping for more current pics of him. the latest we have is the one with his wife and we can't even see his face! :(

Sangwoo has been Biltmore spokeperson for almost 5 years now...let's see the changes 5 years before and now

5 years back

w1lm3.jpg

Present

w2dq0.jpg

credit chami

Li Bingbing promotes Chinese charity in Seoul

lbbia1.jpg

Chinese mainland actress Li Bingbing attends a charity

auction event held in Seoul on Thursday, November 27, 2008.

[ent.sina.com.cn

Chinese mainland actress Li Bingbing took part in a charity auction event in Seoul to raise money for children in southwestern China's quake-battered Sichuan Province.

The event, co-hosted by China and South Korea, will raise money for the 'International Stars Children Charity Fund'. All the money collected will be used to help children in Sichuan's quake-hit areas.

Li Bingbing donated one of her branded handbags to the charity auction. As South Korea's Cultural Ambassador in China this year, the actress has been involved in various activities to boost bilateral cultural exchanges.

And Hong Kong actor Leon Lai auctioned one of his rings.

Chinese director Zhang Yimou, and South Korean actors Lee Young-Ae and Kwon Sang-woo, also offered their support and called on more people to help.

Source: http://www.china.org.cn/culture/2008-11/28...nt_16870144.htm

Kwon Sang Woo - Lee Bum Soo "Sadder Than a Sad Story": script to watch the tears pitter-patter

Newsen 2008-11-29 14:57:36

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5494/tearslb2.jpg

The new movie "Sadder Than a Sad Story" starring actors Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Bum soo, Lee Bo young, Jeon Song Hyun promised a tear shedding story.

This film adapted from a famous poem by poet Won Tae Yeon published in Summer 2008 and become a blast hit. The scenario will base on the original plot written by author Won.

The novel Publisher appreciated the help offer from three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo and Lee Bo young and commended "It is a luck for the production."

Movie "Sadder Than a Sad Story" also get the investment from big media distribution company ShowBox ㈜ Media Flex. Author Won have completed the scenario 3 months ago and promised a tear shedding story. That also a reason why 3 lead actors are casted.

The movie production is very confident in the box office rating and the sufficience of investment. Furthermore, investors totally trusted in the filming process process and publish relation activities.

"Sadder Than a Sad Story" will be shooting in mid-December and planned to release in the next year White Day on March 14.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

LBS will make a good co-actor for Sangwoo. moi watching him right now in On Air with KHN! B)

LBS will make a good co-actor for Sangwoo. moi watching him right now in On Air with KHN! B)

agreed, LBS is a good co-actor to Sangwoo... They both have worked together back 6 years in "Make it Big" :lol:

heheh, mentioned of KHN, her fans now weren't into pairing her with our man when hearing about his wedding. After spending years to dream on KSW-KHN...now so fast, they switched to another partner, its KJH... hohoo... such a good pair, equal ranking and appearance !! Good for them both :D

Guest grumpynomore

^ the first pic in white tux reminds me of jang hyuk in thank you hehhehe

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN WATCH INTO THE SUN? i want to watch it so badly!

Kwon sang Woo-Lee Bum Soo movie: 40 billion Won valued copyright sales.

2008-12-01 11:22:30

The poem adapted movie "Sadder than a Sad Story" which become an hot topic recently has received a USD3,000,000 (Equivalent to 4,200,000,000 won) valued copy right order from a big Japanese distribution companies. The movie starring actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo and Lee Bo Young is written by the poem author Won Tae Young.

As per movie production company, there are also 3-4 another Japanese distributors concering in the new movie and proposing amounts from USD2,000,000 to USD3,000,000 for copyrigh sales in Japan. The production company also informed that beside star studding casting, they invited high skill and excellent cabinet to corperate such as photographing team, sound team, making up team... This will guarantee the success of movie.

"Sadder than a Sad Story" will start shooting in mid-December and release on the next year White Day on March 14, 2009.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php???

Guest grumpynomore

crossing my fingers for the success of that movie!

oh my! just finished watching we are dating now. he's so hot in that show!

crossing my fingers for the success of that movie!

oh my! just finished watching we are dating now. he's so hot in that show!

surely you will love him in We ARe Dating Now!

See, hes just a second lead but after the drama releasing he soon gain the stardom...

proved a truly acting skill of KSW in whatever role he took!

Guest yeohweping

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...82&p=newsis

20081202113015.460.0.jpg

KWon Sang Woo will be the first actor to reduce his acting fees to 15,000,000 won from 50,000,000 won which 1/4 of what he got from last role in KBS "Bad Love" for his new 2009 drama "Cinderella man". Citing that he understands the difficulties that the production company is undergoing, Kwon Sang Woo decided to share the burden as well.

"Cinderella Man" which airs on MBC during the Spring season will be written by Cho Yoon Young (SBS "The last dance") and directed by Yoo Jung Jun PD (MBC "Good person").

KSW's fans, you can now make a thread for this drama as it's confirmed.