Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest grumpy23

@ soompi whatever chance i get....addiction? oh nooooooooooo! LOL

TY, do you know where i can find the link for the fate ng/bts where ksw trying to smoke? tnx.

i'm praying the movie becomes a success!

more lively ? just go to kanguroo land to employ one for your gang dear... remember equipted him wiht a weapon ..

that pathetic specimen is the best i can help! :phew:

he will get boxing gloves to bounce about n box d ears of some bad wifies n gals! muahaha.gif

http://pds73.cafe.daum.net/attach/9/cafe/2...ilename=222.avi

you may watch or download this link to see he was choked during smoking scenes :lol:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8350/32526573dk7.jpg

actually methinks d smoking photo is quite revolting! :wacko:

342281_20041223053034.jpg

moi's fave photo of Sangwoo n CJW together ! (Dun be surprised if this is STY's fave photo too!)

36_11_6.gif

Hi huangsy - thanks for sharing here this link. It's fine that the movie lives up to its title. But I just hope KSW won't die at the end here. :lol::)

hahhah, its a sad love story, i dun think anybody died in the end... If there was, i think its the second lead role of LBS !!! hahahha... hope LBY role dun hook KSW role! :lol:

After announcing 3 lead actors investing in the movie, The SHOW BOX - the domestic largest Film Distribution Corporation participated in investment and distribution.

Chinese famous actress Betty Huang Yi will be hand in hand with Kwon Sang Woo and other K-star in the charity event held in Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul dated November 27 in the purpose of "International Stars for Children Charity Fund" (ISCC Fund)

she is very young and sexy :lol: .

whoqm4.jpg

the man returned home yesterday at 1700 :w00t: but where is she? :phew: (she might be hidding from Moi's gangsterGAROO :D )

[] homedov0.jpg[/]

Chinese famous actress Betty Huang Yi will be hand in hand with Kwon Sang Woo and other K-star in the charity event held in Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul dated November 27 in the purpose of "International Stars for Children Charity Fund" (ISCC Fund)

she is very young and sexy :lol: .

[] whoqm4.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for this info. Whoaaa.......so, he arrived just yesterday pm, huh? Can't wait to see him for this Charity Fund event. He looks really good in that outfit, as always every time when he's in casuals. I always love to look at him when he’s on beanie or wearing a hat. :sweatingbullets:

the man returned home yesterday at 1700 :w00t: but where is she? :phew: (she might be hidding from Moi's gangsterGAROO :D )

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2034/homedov0.jpg

Here is clip by YTN star tv snapping SW on his arrival and screeing some last previous scenes he departed to UK...

View or download here http://kwon-sangwoo.global-f.com/movie/20081125.wmv

TY..i think Mrs Kwon might be still in Australia...

TY..i think Mrs Kwon might be still in Australia...

yah, you are right! she must be still there... :rolleyes: guess she will home later...

TY, thanks for this info. Whoaaa.......so, he arrived just yesterday pm, huh? Can't wait to see him for this Charity Fund event. He looks really good in that outfit, as always every time when he's in casuals. I always love to look at him when he's on beanie or wearing a hat. :sweatingbullets:

yes, he homed yesterday.. poor man, he did 007 since got married! :phew: all personal activities are in secret... We may understand K-media always sponged on our man! :lol:

geez! how can he make wearing a sweatshirt so damn sexy?! :sweatingbullets:

he is always sexy and suave in whatever costume, suit or casual or even nothing on! :lol:

yes, he homed yesterday.. poor man, he did 007 since got married! :phew: all personal activities are in secret... We may understand K-media always sponged on our man! :lol:

Hi TY - it's the prize of being popular.............. a superstar. But why the wife has to stay for more days there, huh when the husband had to leave for home. <_<:)