Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo chalenges in 2-in-1 'Cinderella Man'

MBC will air next year April

Sportworld - November 24, 2008

This is the first drama after the marriage last two months of movie star Kwon Sang Woo (32). He is expected to play in MBC drama 'Cinderella Man' after abandoning from movie "My Love my Side". The drama was written by SBS 'Save the Last Dance for Me' and MBC "A Good Man" PD Yoo Jung Joon. It is the modern story of "The Prince and The beggar" telling about Korea fashion industry and the world of fashion biggest market Dongdaemun. Kwon Sang-woo will play dual roles in this drama.

TY, thanks for sharing this. About his movie, I'm really confused, which is now the final title, Saddest Story or Sadder than Grief. But both implies that the story will be very sad. But can't wait for these 2 projects. :lol::)

weeeeeeeeeeeee! we got news! april is way too far! but i can wait i guess!

Two Kwons for the price of one

November 23rd, 2008 // by javabeans

Recently married Kwon Sang-woo (Bad Love) is looking for his next drama project, and he seems to have settled on one: Cinderella Man.

Hi grumpy - thanks for sharing also this article about his upcoming drama. So nice to know that MBC will co-produce this drama. Well, before this drama, there's a movie to look forward to. So, waiting won't be as hard, right? I love the title, it rings a bell on the ears. :lol::)

Sangwoo lefted message at CSWS on 23.11.2008 23:11

12월의 문턱.....역시 저는 추운날 인연이 있나봅니다...

추운날이 되야 작품에 들어가니깐요

이제 슬슬 ...시작해보려합니다......

항상 여러분....^^에게 좋은연기하는 저를 기대하면서......임하겠습니다..

i think he will start his new project on Dec....

[]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2029/5502db4c4656c418c80c368fn4.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

azura, thanks for this bits of info. i hope we could see the translation of this soon. :lol::)

Guest grumpy23

arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm kinda hating myself right now. i'm getting addicted to ksw! not good! :sweatingbullets:

Cosmetics team reunites for Story Sadder Than Sadness

Huh. When it rains, it pours?

Coming on the heels of his drama announcement for Cinderella Man, Kwon Sang-woo is announcing his next film project, starring alongside Lee Bo-young (Queen of the Game). If you thought from reading about Cinderella Man that Kwon playing a dual role with an identity switcheroo in a trendy drama sounded out of character, you’ll be relieved to see him back in his usual tearjerker role for the film A Story Sadder Than Sadness. (….aaaand I’m out. No thankee!)

This’ll be Lee Bo-young’s third leading film role, following previous movies Once Upon a Time and I Am Happy, and her second time working with Kwon; they teamed previously for an ad campaign for the cosmetic brand The Face Shop (at right).

ne9mpc.jpg

In A Story Sadder than Sadness, they’ll play a radio station PD and songwriter, who for some reason have harbored longtime affections but have been unable to express them to each other. Lee Beom-soo (On Air) is a dentist in love with Lee’s character.

Interestingly enough, the director is actually a bestselling poet (oxymoron?) in his directorial debut, and the film will be produced by the company behind Unstoppable Wedding and Go-sa: Bloody Midterms, distributed by CJ Entertainment.

The movie starts filming next month and will be released on White Day (March 14).

Via My Daily

arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm kinda hating myself right now. i'm getting addicted to ksw! not good! :sweatingbullets:

Via My Daily

hahha, not surprised dear... i got myself the same last yearssss... still now! :rolleyes:

Cosmetics team reunites for Story Sadder Than Sadness

grumpy, thanks for sharing this. Gosh, LBY for his next movie - so good. TY, must have very good intuition, huh for predicting this.......... :lol: What? Another title, Sadder than Sadness - this is the 3rd title already, which is which? :) BTW, addiction to him? That's what you really become when you start to know him. After addicted you'll be obssessed next - hahaha - then you could no longer get out. :lol::)

Kwon Sang Woo co-star in new movie was appointed! she is LEE BO YOUNG

thanks God, this actress is both beautiful and can ACT ...

another co-star is actor Lee Boem Soo..

[] 2008112411343210011fe3.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200811241134321001

TY, thanks for sharing the other casts in the movie. Nice team-up. :lol::) This will be his first collaboration with these 2-stars. :lol:

grumpy, thanks for sharing this. Gosh, LBY for his next movie - so good. TY, must have very good intuition, huh for predicting this.......... :lol: What? Another title, Sadder than Sadness - this is the 3rd title already, which is which? :) BTW, addiction to him? That's what you really become when you start to know him. After addicted you'll be obssessed next - hahaha - then you could no longer get out. :lol::)

Will, the news and images of this movie is the hottest topic todays...

i go all the media websites, they are spreading this like hot cakes..

seem reporters and medias are very well repared to post whatever relating to Kwon Sang Woo...

hohoo.. actor Lee Bum Soo to be Kwon sang Woo's love-competitor hah? good! take care, dear actor Lee ! hahah :lol:

So, till this moment, i feel halfly safe, on this movie's co-lady..

hope the drama Cinderella Man do the same thing, casting a good lady, not disappointed us! :D

Will, the news and images of this movie is the hottest topic todays...

i go all the media websites, they are spreading this like hot cakes..

seem reporters and medias are very well repared to post whatever relating to Kwon Sang Woo...

hohoo.. actor Lee Bum Soo to be Kwon sang Woo's love-competitor hah? good! take care, dear actor Lee ! hahah :lol:

So, till this moment, i feel halfly safe, on this movie's co-lady..

hope the drama Cinderella Man do the same thing, casting a good lady, not disappointed us! :D

TY, so very happy that we get to hear news about him left & right - Now, what we're waiting is the cast for his upcoming drama. Whoever they are, KSW will never let me down. :lol::)

i hope they will announce the drama Cinderella cast soon, but before hearing it, lets us see the press conf of this movie... they must take place soonest!

Guest ghina05

Are these pixs still from the fan meet, TY? KSW cheering the fact that even after his marriage, he's still well-loved by the Japanese. We're cheering him, too, and we're not Japanese. :D

Even from the back, STY is so thin, bony, even. KSW is also thin from losing 3-4kgs for that movie, "My Love, My Side”. Better call them the "Thin Couple". They better eat fast or they'll both go anorexic. :o The dress is too loose to gauge anything. ;) Naughty minds!

Cheers!!! A movie and a drama to look forward to, hopefully, FINALLY. :)

i hope they will announce the drama Cinderella cast soon, but before hearing it, lets us see the press conf of this movie... they must take place soonest!

TY, i think we get to see the filming photos first before the presscon - don't you think so? But who wouldn't love seeing them respectively, huh? Whatever will come first, it's just fine.......... i want to see him soon........ :lol::)

Are these pixs still from the fan meet, TY? KSW cheering the fact that even after his marriage, he's still well-loved by the Japanese. We're cheering him, too, and we're not Japanese. :D

yes, it was in the fanmeet in Japan KSW MY STORY

He is very popular and fond in Japan, regardless single or marriage! :lol:

Cheers!!! A movie and a drama to look forward to, hopefully, FINALLY. :)

he will be very busy from now on.. so we are!

hope STY is nice enough to take care of her monther in law for her hubby doing fine! :lol:

TY, i think we get to see the filming photos first before the presscon - don't you think so? But who wouldn't love seeing them respectively, huh? Whatever will come first, it's just fine.......... i want to see him soon........ :lol::)

really?they filming first then press cons?

agoo, i cant remember... which is in order?... heheh, as long as we could see him.. i dun mind they change the order... :lol:

m sure the man has gained weight alredy....

really?they filming first then press cons?

agoo, i cant remember... which is in order?... heheh, as long as we could see him.. i dun mind they change the order... :lol:

m sure the man has gained weight alredy....

TY, but seeing the photo in Australia, although just the back view, he looks as if he gained a little weight. But we also need to see his face so we'd know. But whether he loses or gain weight he's always so cute & as usual, HOT & sexy in my eyes. And, I still see those dimples in his face.... :sweatingbullets::lol:

azura, imagining his future sons to be like him.......... How lovely would these kids be........ like father like son/s..... :lol::)

all Japanese fan blogs are talking about HOW TO REGISTER IN MBC WEBSITE!

:lol:

Must be, MBC same like last year KBS, flooding of registration and visiting! :lol:

what a pathetic specimen dear! :wacko: ...... moi could easily get a livelier one! -_-

B)

more lively ? just go to kanguroo land to employ one for your gang dear... remember equipted him wiht a weapon ..

that pathetic specimen is the best i can help! :phew: