Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hello moi, TY.. i'm so happy to hear about his new project.

Can't wait.. geezz.. been 4 months since my last Kdrama. :phew:

hello Betchay.... how are you?

Happy to see you back... yah, 4 months since your last repeats! :lol:

well prepared for his coming projects... there might be many fr this year end to the next whole year! :D

dun be silly dear -_- ...... u can still have CJW or HJW play d tragic role if u like! :rolleyes: ..... who says u can only have one lead actress? N why should it be a disaster? Didn't u see Cruel Luv? d ratings were quite okie -_- ...... wud have been even better had KHA played opposite him in that drama instead! :w00t:

as long as it pleases you dear.... KHA played opposite poor SangWoo in the drama... and in the end of the drama... a sweet newbie to come to her... muahhaha! i think the best candidate for the role of newbie is Myeonggie ! :lol:

hello Betchay.... how are you?

Happy to see you back... yah, 4 months since your last repeats! :lol:

well prepared for his coming projects... there might be many fr this year end to the next whole year! :D

as long as it pleases you dear.... KHA played opposite poor SangWoo in the drama... and in the end of the drama... a sweet newbie to come to her... muahhaha! i think the best candidate for the role of newbie is Myeonggie ! :lol:

Myeonggie ain't no newbie -_- ........ he's about as sweetie as ur Janggie, only much younger of cos! B) ..... face it dear, u make a lousy scriptwriter for Sangwoo's dramas! :w00t:

Myeonggie ain't no newbie -_- ........ he's about as sweetie as ur Janggie, only much younger of cos! B) ..... face it dear, u make a lousy scriptwriter for Sangwoo's dramas! :w00t:

agoo, i'd rather make the drama like this than SW end with a old woman! agoo.. so heartless to SW!

agoo, i'd rather make the drama like this than SW end with a old woman! agoo.. so heartless to SW!

STY wud be happy! :w00t: ....... dun be such a wet blanket dear, who says Sangwoo's character has to marry KHA's in d end? :phew: ........ besides, a demure newbie will be lurking in d background in d last epi! B)

Guest ghina05

Good for KSW to have a new drama. And good for us. We'll be able to see him on a regular basis.

Btw, couldn't find on the product list of Yeasasia KSW's 2009 calendar. I found out, however, that BYJ's BOFI Japan site carries it as well as Rain's 2009 wall calendar (paging willinette). Here's the link. http://www.bofi.jp/products/list.php?category_id=35

I kept my peace, TY_KSW. ;)

hahhah, i guess the photographer of those pix did! but she hid them for her own! :lol:

do u think so? i'm really curious about something...i think you too right? :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo chalenges in 2-in-1 'Cinderella Man'

MBC will air next year April

Sportworld - November 24, 2008

novrw8.jpg

This is the first drama after the marriage last two months of movie star Kwon Sang Woo (32). He is expected to play in MBC drama 'Cinderella Man' after abandoning from movie "My Love my Side". The drama was written by SBS 'Save the Last Dance for Me' and MBC "A Good Man" PD Yoo Jung Joon. It is the modern story of "The Prince and The beggar" telling about Korea fashion industry and the world of fashion biggest market Dongdaemun. Kwon Sang-woo will play dual roles in this drama.

A drama production officer said, "The contract haven't been yet finalized but we can confirm the present of actor Kwon Sang Woo in the project." He added, " Kwon Sang-woo is a top actor and has the best look. He suits this role." MBC drama scheduled to broadcast in the next year April, 2009.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young just took a rest in Australia after their wedding. The actor will soon debut his movie role in a movie "Sadder than Grief" scripted from a famous poem by Won Tae Yeon that planned to air in the next year 2009. Seems next year we will see him more often.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm

Guest grumpy23

weeeeeeeeeeeee! we got news! april is way too far! but i can wait i guess!

can we make a thread for this drama already?

--

Two Kwons for the price of one

November 23rd, 2008 // by javabeans

al3r89.jpg

Recently married Kwon Sang-woo (Bad Love) is looking for his next drama project, and he seems to have settled on one: Cinderella Man.

Kwon unexpectedly dropped out of his last film project at the last minute, which he was to star in with Ha Ji-won, and suffered a few criticisms for it. His high-profile drama before that, Daemul (with Go Hyun-jung), was canceled before it even got off the ground. His last drama, Bad Love, was a flop. Kwon is a big enough celebrity that I wouldn’t say he’s been in a slump, but he IS in danger of some of that luster wearing off his star.

Hopefully he’ll get it back with Cinderella Man, which comes from the writer of SBS’s Save the Last Dance for Me, Jo Yoon-young, and the director of MBC’s Good Person. Cinderella Man refers to the fairy tale, not the boxing movie, as it is described as a trendy drama following the tale of the “Prince and the Pauper.”

In it, a young man who makes his living making clothes for room-salon hostesses in his Dongdaemun market stall (read: cheap and unlucrative) has the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change lives with the young successor to a top fashion company. Kwon — get this! — plays both roles.

(Puahahaha! I love these “stranger is inexplicably identical with another stranger and they switch lives” storylines! Because this is a kdrama, either we will be forced to suspend our disbelief or they’ll turn out to be twins. Either way, it is so, so cheesy.)

As with so many of these announcements, the ink has not yet been signed on the contracts but Kwon is close to being finalized. His female costar has yet to be selected, but given Kwon’s high profile, a drama production source says, “We’re contacting top actresses who will match well with Kwon Sang-woo.”

Cinderella Man is looking for a slot on MBC’s April 2009 schedule.

Sangwoo lefted message at CSWS on 23.11.2008 23:11

12월의 문턱.....역시 저는 추운날 인연이 있나봅니다...

추운날이 되야 작품에 들어가니깐요

이제 슬슬 ...시작해보려합니다......

항상 여러분....^^에게 좋은연기하는 저를 기대하면서......임하겠습니다..

i think he will start his new project on Dec....

5502db4c4656c418c80c368fn4.jpg

credit as labelled

weeeeeeeeeeeee! we got news! april is way too far! but i can wait i guess!

can we make a thread for this drama already?

--

Thank you Grumpy, Yay! the news is spreading everywhere...

We should create a thread for this.. aja aja... pls !

Sangwoo lefted message at CSWS on 23.11.2008 23:11

12월의 문턱.....역시 저는 추운날 인연이 있나봅니다...

추운날이 되야 작품에 들어가니깐요

이제 슬슬 ...시작해보려합니다......

항상 여러분....^^에게 좋은연기하는 저를 기대하면서......임하겠습니다..

i think he will start his new project on Dec....

credit as labelled

yeah! December to come next week.. i think the presscon will be out soon ! :w00t:

As with so many of these announcements, the ink has not yet been signed on the contracts but Kwon is close to being finalized. His female costar has yet to be selected, but given Kwon's high profile, a drama production source says, "We're contacting top actresses who will match well with Kwon Sang-woo."

Cinderella Man is looking for a slot on MBC's April 2009 schedule.

hope they do it well.... a top actress truly beauti and can act!! :phew:

Sangwoo is belong top stars who combined both appearance and acting skill...

The K-top stars (except my namjas) are good acting but not handsome... while the most handsome actors cant act! :lol::lol:

the couple in Australia (not NZ) :rolleyes:

[] c2jy4.jpg[/]

[] c1tm0.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY - thanks for posting the photos here. Gosh, so candid, huh? Even though I couldn't see the face of our man, the back view is fine with me. The couple was holding hands strolling in the mall. His get-up was cool. :sweatingbullets:

Good for KSW to have a new drama. And good for us. We'll be able to see him on a regular basis.

Btw, couldn't find on the product list of Yeasasia KSW's 2009 calendar. I found out, however, that BYJ's BOFI Japan site carries it as well as Rain's 2009 wall calendar (paging willinette). Here's the link. http://www.bofi.jp/products/list.php?category_id=35

I kept my peace, TY_KSW. ;)

Hi ghina - I'm here............ not really digging more on calendars.......... :lol::)

GOOD QUESTION! dear Will! :w00t:

i m so curious of who will be his ladies in both movie and drama!!

hahah, hope they cast the equal appearance and acting skill...!

i m scare of the one who can't act... see what happened to my LBH :tears:

** For drama, a fantansy and romantic film, i prefer Han Yeh Seul or Lee Bo Young

** For movie, a sad romantic story, still cant imagine who ... since the best candidate Ha Ji Won is busy with my love my side already... :sweatingbullets:

TY, ye, why not LBY, huh? They'll have good chemistry together since they worked before in TFS CF. :lol::)

Guest grumpy23

someone start the thread so i can start screaming over there! LOL

the plot of the show doesn't seem to have that much depth though. but i hope i'm wrong and this show really makes it big. my poor bad love .....

the couple's pic in aussie...baby got back! :sweatingbullets: :blush: