Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

*** Wondering if this is the final title of his movie? Gosh, I'm green with envy to Japanese fans who could get to watch this movie. :lol:

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO’S FIRST SAD MOVIE

posterphoto72001.jpg

After "Fate", this movie, "Saddest Story" will be his most recent challenge.

This story is written by a poet, Won Tae-yeon and produced by Kim Gwang-soo who also produced, "Sad Love Story" and "Unstoppable Marriage".

After the chaos about quitting on another movie "My Love Beside Me" costarring with Ha Ji-won, he has taken a break and is challenged to a new film.

This film will be released next year March and also released in Japan.

source: hancinema

Guest grumpy23

tnx for the article!

the title says it all another sad movie! i'm okay with it as long as his next drama is something light...more on the romantic comedy side!

ah, the story is base on a poem of poet Won Tae-yeon ... so, my last translation is wrong on this details... i wrote he is the director :tongue2:

a sad story base on a poem is very meaningful but hope they dun make him died in the end... whoever died is okie not my Sangwoo! :blush:

Seem Sangwoo dun wanna see anybody stealing his title of MR TEARS :lol:

Surely the next drama is a romantic and cheerful ... see the name, Mr Cinderella ! ahhha!

Our man has the perfect nose... he is the #1.. just wonder why JDG not in the high position since his nose is also perfect granted by all surgeons and artist... :phew:

1. Kwon Sang Woo - 50.2%

2. Lee Jeon Hee - 43.7% (dun know whos this guy??)

3. Hyunbin - 3.3%

4. Bi Rain -1.4%

5. Lee Jun Ki - 0.6%

Our man has the perfect nose... he is the #1.. just wonder why JDG not in the high position since his nose is also perfect granted by all surgeons and artist... :phew:

1. Kwon Sang Woo - 50.2%

2. Lee Jeon Hee - 43.7% (dun know whos this guy??)

3. Hyunbin - 3.3%

4. Bi Rain -1.4%

5. Lee Jun Ki - 0.6%

TY, thanks for sharing this poll. Wow, I'm not surprised at all that he's on top spot here. Like you, I'm not also familiar with the no. 2. Just feeling fine since my 2-men are included in the list - at least top 5, huh. :lol::):sweatingbullets:

azura, thanks for sharing this. This is again for fun but I love it..........seeing our man on top as having the Best Nose among all others. Even by not looking at his side profile, you could tell that KSW has very nice shapely nose - just perfect to match all his face feature. :sweatingbullets::lol::)

ah, the story is base on a poem of poet Won Tae-yeon ... so, my last translation is wrong on this details... i wrote he is the director :tongue2:

a sad story base on a poem is very meaningful but hope they dun make him died in the end... whoever died is okie not my Sangwoo! :blush:

Seem Sangwoo dun wanna see anybody stealing his title of MR TEARS :lol:

Surely the next drama is a romantic and cheerful ... see the name, Mr Cinderella ! ahhha!

TY, SangWoo is the only actor I saw who could cry elegantly........ so this title is only for him. i love watching all the scenes where he's in where he's starting to be misty-eyed and then seeing those tears coming from his beautiful eyes falling one by one - just so sexy for me............ He's my prince-charming, too. As much as I love watching him cry, I love his cute smiles, too. :lol::)

TY, thanks for sharing this poll. Wow, I'm not surprised at all that he's on top spot here. Like you, I'm not also familiar with the no. 2. Just feeling fine since my 2-men are included in the list - at least top 5, huh. :lol::):sweatingbullets:

azura, thanks for sharing this. This is again for fun but I love it..........seeing our man on top as having the Best Nose among all others. Even by not looking at his side profile, you could tell that KSW has very nice shapely nose - just perfect to match all his face feature. :sweatingbullets::lol::)

Sangwoo has many body parts perfect... besides the nose... hehhe

i see, outside appearance (ofcourse, cant be sure of the interior :lol: )

his strong sharp-muscled arms, perfect and firm six-packed abs, beatiful flawless skin/complexion, thick and silky hairscalf; kissable lips..... tsk tsk.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

what else should be added in? i think only STY could do .. :lol:

VOD

Kwon Sang Woo - Adventure King programme in Japan 2007

Very handsome man, very interesting clip...

Download / view : http://kuroke.fuyu.gs/king0909.wmv

Credit: as stated

TY, thanks for sharing the clip. I always love watching his videos especially now that I miss him. Wow, all of his projects are here, huh? Remembering the movie, Running Wild.......... But how I love STH... this is where I get to discover him. I love his reactions after he himself watched that video, he clapped his hands, too. Gosh, I love his face, so handsome........ Wondering what was he saying in the video? i also love him in white. :sweatingbullets:

Sangwoo has many body parts perfect... besides the nose... hehhe

i see, outside appearance (ofcourse, cant be sure of the interior :lol: )

his strong sharp-muscled arms, perfect and firm six-packed abs, beatiful flawless skin/complexion, thick and silky hairscalf; kissable lips..... tsk tsk.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

what else should be added in? i think only STY could do .. :lol:

TY, I couldn't agree with you more - you said it right - but just don't mind of what's INSIDE, my dear...... it's not yours - hahaha - :lol::)

Guest grumpy23

TY, SangWoo is the only actor I saw who could cry elegantly........ so this title is only for him. i love watching all the scenes where he's in where he's starting to be misty-eyed and then seeing those tears coming from his beautiful eyes falling one by one - just so sexy for me............ He's my prince-charming, too. As much as I love watching him cry, I love his cute smiles, too. :lol::)

i couldn't agree more! that's how i discovered him! i fell in love in his dramatic scenes on bad love!

i actually watched his shows backwards...bad love...then stairway to heaven. after watching stairway to heaven...i was so depressed i couldn't get myself to watch sad sonata. maybe some other time when i feel like crying.

tnx u guys for keeping the thread updated!

i couldn't agree more! that's how i discovered him! i fell in love in his dramatic scenes on bad love!

i actually watched his shows backwards...bad love...then stairway to heaven. after watching stairway to heaven...i was so depressed i couldn't get myself to watch sad sonata. maybe some other time when i feel like crying.

tnx u guys for keeping the thread updated!

he was title MR TEARS dear, thats why... :rolleyes:

some mags also called him PRINCE OF TEARS ! :sweatingbullets:

GOOD QUESTION! dear Will! :w00t:

i m so curious of who will be his ladies in both movie and drama!!

hahah, hope they cast the equal appearance and acting skill...!

i m scare of the one who can't act... see what happened to my LBH :tears:

** For drama, a fantansy and romantic film, i prefer Han Yeh Seul or Lee Bo Young

** For movie, a sad romantic story, still cant imagine who ... since the best candidate Ha Ji Won is busy with my love my side already... :sweatingbullets:

GOOD QUESTION! dear Will! :w00t:

i m so curious of who will be his ladies in both movie and drama!!

hahah, hope they cast the equal appearance and acting skill...!

i m scare of the one who can't act... see what happened to my LBH :tears:

** For drama, a fantansy and romantic film, i prefer Han Yeh Seul or Lee Bo Young

** For movie, a sad romantic story, still cant imagine who ... since the best candidate Ha Ji Won is busy with my love my side already... :sweatingbullets:

methinks they should cast KHA! B) ...... with a plot to match her well-known forte! :w00t:

methinks they should cast KHA! B) ...... with a plot to match her well-known forte! :w00t:

accordingly to you, if they casted KHA, the plots would be like this:

** Movie - sad story: a young sexy macho man loves a old woman, then he followed her regardless all objection! in the end (1) , in order to protect her fr accident, he sacrified himself ->he died..

or... in the end (2) , she got a disease, in order to survive her,he sacrified his strong body part to donate to hers... -> he died

** Drama - a romance and light hearted story: dual role of a young boss and a stunt man, who both fall in love same old woman (ROTL :lol: ) two fighting many times for her... in the end (1) she choose the young boss for her life time guarantee... the other stuntman become her "backup" just in case !!! :lol:

or in the end (2) the old woman choose the stuntman because she found him love her truly much more than his life... she follows him... Then the young boss become her "another man"!!!

Lets guess the rating of movie and drama???

muahhahaha! The next year 30th Blue Dragon Award Sangwoo and KHA would swept all the prizes !!! :lol::lol:

accordingly to you, if they casted KHA, the plots would be like this:

** Movie - sad story: a young sexy macho man loves a old woman, then he followed her regardless all objection! in the end (1) , in order to protect her fr accident, he sacrified himself ->he died..

or... in the end (2) , she got a disease, in order to survive her,he sacrified his strong body part to donate to hers... -> he died

** Drama - a romance and light hearted story: dual role of a young boss and a stunt man, who both fall in love same old woman (ROTL :lol: ) two fighting many times for her... in the end (1) she choose the young boss for her life time guarantee... the other stuntman become her "backup" just in case !!! :lol:

or in the end (2) the old woman choose the stuntman because she found him love her truly much more than his life... she follows him... Then the young boss become her "another man"!!!

Lets guess the rating of movie and drama???

muahhahaha! The next year 30th Blue Dragon Award Sangwoo and KHA would swept all the prizes !!! :lol::lol:

:blink: ....... what unsuitable plots u hatched dear! :wacko: ...... KHA ain't d tragic type like CJW :rolleyes: ..... n d death of Sangwoo's character will surely sound d death knell for d ratings too! -_- .... no one could beat KHA in red as d scarlet lady! n she should stick to that if she wants d awards! :phew:

:blink: ....... what unsuitable plots u hatched dear! :wacko: ...... KHA ain't d tragic type like CJW :rolleyes: ..... n d death of Sangwoo's character will surely sound d death knell for d ratings too! -_- .... no one could beat KHA in red as d scarlet lady! n she should stick to that if she wants d awards! :phew:

im sorry to tell you that, i dun know who is she until you keep mentioning her name for years... and insisting her be his partner... Such disarter to SW if your suitable plot were made! :sweatingbullets:<_<

im sorry to tell you that, i dun know who is she until you keep mentioning her name for years... and insisting her be his partner... Such disarter to SW if your suitable plot were made! :sweatingbullets:<_<

dun be silly dear -_- ...... u can still have CJW or HJW play d tragic role if u like! :rolleyes: ..... who says u can only have one lead actress? N why should it be a disaster? Didn't u see Cruel Luv? d ratings were quite okie -_- ...... wud have been even better had KHA played opposite him in that drama instead! :w00t: