Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

do you guys know where i can read reviews/posts/stories about his fan meeting in japan?

thank you.

they are making DVD, thats why we could see the event through fan made Youtube or photos...

You may watch the link youtube above by Azura's n mine... They are long enough for our drool! :lol:

b]Korean TV Stations Propose Pay Cuts to Save Money

November 11, 2008 by coolsmurf

With the global economy mired in recession as 2008 winds down, Korean tv stations have been finding it difficult to balance the budgets for their respective drama productions. The 3 major tv stations KBS, MBC and SBS have thus decided on a pay reduction (per episode) to save on the overall costs.

Korean tv stations have not been immune to the current economic downturn, with a drastic loss in revenue from advertisers buying ad space on television, leading to reduced budgets for drama productions. To get over this difficult period, the 3 major tv stations and the production companies have decided to “operate” on the salaries of top stars participating in the dramas. Their target? Hoping to reduce their pay per episode to 15 million won and below.

As a comparison, Song Seung Hun draws 70 million won per episode for East of Eden currently, having already reduced his original asking price beforehand. For salaries drawn by top stars like Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, etc per episode, visit this link. (see below) The stars have yet to comment or agree on this. But the industry is in really bad shape this past year with productions being cancelled (Kwon Sang Woo) or being put on indefinite suspension (Yoon Eun Hye).

It’s still not too bad for the Korean movie industry. For Won Bin’s upcoming movie Mother, despite having only completed 20% of filming, Japanese distributors have already started placing pre-orders for the rights.

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Highest paid drama stars

Woohoo! I wonder how much these Korean actors and actresses pay for their taxes. Ordinary salaried workers pay about 3.3% for their income tax. And my husband said that more than 60% of Korean salaried workers earn less than 20 million won a year (and could only afford penny stocks for investments)! Here are the top 7 Korean drama stars and their income (per episode):

No. 7 Go Hyun Jung (or Go Hyeon Jeong) - 35 million won for her drama “Hit” which replaced “Jumong” last year

No. 6 Choi Ji Woo (last name pronounced as “chae”) - 40 million won for “Air City”

No. 5 Lee Jung Jae (or Lee Jeong Jae) - 45 million won for “Air City”

No. 4 Park Shin Yang - 50 million won for “War of Money”

No. 3 Song Seung Hun (or Song Seung Heon) - 70 million won for “East of Eden” (TBS June 2008)

No. 2 Kwon Sang Woo - 100 million won for “Bad Love”

No. 1 Bae Yong Joon (or Bae Yong Jun) - 200 million won for “The Legend"

Singapore cable just finished showing Bad Love (or Cruel Love) -- what a name! :rolleyes: ...... d characters are togeher in d end, though not clear whether they wud actually tie d knot! B)

Singapore cable just finished showing Bad Love (or Cruel Love) -- what a name! :rolleyes: ...... d characters are togeher in d end, though not clear whether they wud actually tie d knot! B)

same period to our country they have finished month ago in our national TV. I myself have watched long ago in the KBS cable...

offtopic: the lead actress LYW just came Halong Bay (North VN) on charity purpose..

tsk tsk, no news or pix until she left... They posted some pix after that...

tsk tsk.. if it were KSW, flooding of news n photos... :sweatingbullets:

Information on THE NUDE

[]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3025/65014249qh2.jpg[]

[]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4407/61so6.jpg[/]

credit chami

Hi azura - thanks for posting the photos here. I love the one where he's shaving. Yeaaa………… KSW looks good. … This photo album (The Nude) has to be a bestseller as KSW worked so hard for it.

:sweatingbullets:

i prefer the November photo

azura, Me, I love the May & July months. May because aside that it's my birth month, I love to look at his close-up face while July photo is so sexy & hot that you could get to see his big muscles. :sweatingbullets:

Calendar of March! very handsome n soulful like the one in OCean Blue!

:rolleyes:

Hi TY, right you are - March photo calendar is very handsome & so peaceful-looking. :sweatingbullets:

Hello chingu.. this is early xmas fan art. :D

Like ur siggies.

Hi betch - long time no see here & no post, huh? You'be been MIA for so long..........., my dear, wa happen? Just missing you............ & so nice to see you here again. I hope you're ok. You love his image as Santa Claus? Love it! BTW, I missed your artworks, too. :sweatingbullets:

Hello chingu.. this is early xmas fan art. :D

Like ur siggies.

Hellu Beth, happy to see you back... :w00t:

hahahha, its not mine dear, i reposted fr a Japanese blog... very sweet Santa Claus!!

come one, join in again chingu! we miss your gif file dear! :rolleyes: