Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Seeing his new slim image these days, i thought we should thank movie production company who requested him to loss weight! :lol: That made him younger and cuter! heheh

really much younger ! :D

Seeing his new slim image these days, i thought we should thank movie production company who requested him to loss weight! :lol: That made him younger and cuter! heheh

really much younger ! :D

yes he does look good! ...... d haircut suits him B)

yes he does look good! ...... d haircut suits him B)

yah, happy to hear your nice comment on him dear, i hardly found it these days except in your Myeonggie's home :lol:

Guest Miss_lovely

I just saw Kwon Sang Woo weddings video which by the way is really cute. I hope he and his wife are going to stay forever. But the only thing what made me wonder was where is Kim Ha Neul? I thought they were friends. All his leading ladies form movies came, Choi Ji Woo, Han Ga In, Han Ji woo but no Kim ha Neul? There have a feud or somtehing?

yah, happy to hear your nice comment on him dear, i hardly found it these days except in your Myeonggie's home :lol:

moi am still Sangwoo's true luv dear B) ..... of cos unlike Sangwoo, Myeonggie will marry someone sweet n demure :phew:

I just saw Kwon Sang Woo weddings video which by the way is really cute. I hope he and his wife are going to stay forever. But the only thing what made me wonder was where is Kim Ha Neul? I thought they were friends. All his leading ladies form movies came, Choi Ji Woo, Han Ga In, Han Ji woo but no Kim ha Neul? There have a feud or somtehing?

maybe KHN was not free to attend Sangwoo's nuptials :phew: ........ of cos Sangwoo was not amused -_- ..... dun believe? ....... c below! :w00t:

f7827270.jpg

36_11_6.gif

maybe KHN is busy on that very day

The latest articles today stated the main reason why Kwon Sang Woo quit the movie "My Love my Side" is the conflit between movie production company vs the actor's representative company.

The actor actually was well prepared for the role in whatever its available.

According to the news, both parties have been mutually agreement that the shooting date will be in the next year early Januarly 2009 to when the investment and casting is complete. That have been set up in the working plan for the actor... It is also mutual consent about the payment term and relating articles..

However, on the Oct 22 the production company changed the agreement and requested the actor to follow that. That started to the conflit between 2 parties.

<_<

VOD

KSW at Press conference in Japan Oct 24

view/download: 2008kaiken.wmv

Source: yumilovesangwoo

Hi TY -thanks for sharing the clip. It's awesome! I’m green with envy to those fans that were there. They’re really lucky. Wondering what was he saying in the video? I hope someone is kind enough to translate this. sweatingbullets: :lol:

Japan Television has screened the old music vod by Circle "It's All Right" in which SW's movie Once Upon In Highschool set in... so interesting n hillarious..

I captures fr VOD

clip29em7.jpg

clip9wu4.jpg

clip10dg7.jpg

clip11gc4.jpg

clip27uy6.jpg

clip28vu8.jpg

clip12yr6.jpg

clip14lz8.jpg

clip13yu2.jpg

clip16xh8.jpg

clip18xa0.jpg