Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Peep to Azura, could you check with your Japanese friends that in the interview today he said that his thin shape is for the coming drama not movie.. Drama first :unsure::w00t:

was it right? ayoo, we are totally in the dark! :phew:

Peep to Azura, could you check with your Japanese friends that in the interview today he said that his thin shape is for the coming drama not movie.. Drama first :unsure::w00t:

was it right? ayoo, we are totally in the dark! :phew:

He only mentioned its for a drama...will start filming right after the event in Japan

thank you for the updates! i've missed him!

he looks good! not too thin at all!

he looked younger when he got slim :rolleyes:

He only mentioned its for a drama...will start filming right after the event in Japan

a drama? agoo, the only drama we could know at this moment is Road No. 1

might be its their requirement to make his shape fitness to a soldier in such a deadly war :phew:

hi Ty, moi, azura,

got ths sangwoo pic from empas

'유부남' 권상우 여전한 인기… 日 떠들썩!

2008-10-24 19:01

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/sh/2008/10/24...10241854240.jpg

is it his new pic Ty ?

and the link vod from daum

http://121.156.67.84/daumblog/1001/96/12810996.flv

Hello deka_if...thanks for sharing.

those were old pix taken last year when he was in Japan for the Adventure King show.

hi Ty, moi, azura,

got ths sangwoo pic from empas

'유부남' 권상우 여전한 인기… 日 떠들썩!

2008-10-24 19:01

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/20081024n19815

is it his new pic Ty ?

and the link vod from daum

http://121.156.67.84/daumblog/1001/96/12810996.flv

Hi deka_If, thank you for sharing the link, pix and article...

the pix is the last year's but the article title is the latest! It said that "Married actor is still very popular"

:w00t:

HEAVENLY!!!

Azura dear, you are right, last few days you said that he is still handsome regardless thin or chubby!

Agoo! LOOK! SANGWOO IN PRESSCON

l120643fz6.jpg

l120638jt5.jpg

l120906iw7.jpg

l120672ey0.jpg

l120613gi3.jpg

l120602jk9.jpg

l120598ak9.jpg

l120590kn8.jpg

l120554lc9.jpg

Credit as stated

HEAVENLY!!!

Azura dear, you are right, last few days you said that he is still handsome regardless thin or chubby!

[Credit as stated

He look so much thinner..still my handsome sangwoo.

yah, many kilos loss! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

More pix, still very handsome as usual... The article said that he was bright in the interview, answered many question directly and openly but he kept secret for the coming project and said that everything will be clear after he returned home .. :rolleyes:

l120648lo6.jpg

l120888mz6.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest grumpy23

i can't wait to hear about the secret project. i really hope it's a very good drama!

i love that first pic. it seems like he's about to giggle on that pic! adorable!

i can't wait to hear about the secret project. i really hope it's a very good drama!

i love that first pic. it seems like he's about to giggle on that pic! adorable!

Grumpy, if it is not the new one, it must be "Road No. 1", a MBC high budget war drama

about the true story of a national hero Lee Jang Woo ... :rolleyes: which supposed to shoot in the first month of year 2009.

If not, we do hope another very good one with a very good indeed talent beautiful actress!

great pic deka_if! :D ...... so Sangwoo's in Nippon :rolleyes: ..... without STY! :phew:
Hello deka_if...thanks for sharing.

those were old pix taken last year when he was in Japan for the Adventure King show.

ur welcome Azura, and thanks for info :)

Hi deka_If, thank you for sharing the link, pix and article...

the pix is the last year's but the article title is the latest! It said that "Married actor is still very popular"

:w00t:

yeah Ty.... he's still handsome .. mature... regardless his chubby :w00t:

but he look a bit tired... :unsure:;)

please take a rest for while sangwoo... :phew:

we want you... fresh and still handsome :blush: ... right TY.. moi..Azura ? :P

have a great week end guys :)

Kwon Sang-woo, after-2year fan meet : 15,000 seats sold out

2008-10-24 17:17

[seoul = Yonhap News]According to Fantoment on October 24, 2008, Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will have a big fan meet in Super Arena on October 25, 2008 in Saitama, Japan.

As per Fantoment, "Kwon Sang Woo has left for Japan on October 24 to prepare for the fan meet in the day after." and "Now 15,000 seats were sold out very fast. That will be the largest fan meet so far."

A Fantoment officer told "It is the first official visit to Japan after two years and his Japanese fanbase are waiting for this enthusiastically." "In answer to fans's solicitude Kwon Sang Woo will sing to in this event." he added.

Kwon Sang Woo was recently voted to be the second of Asian Best Young Actors conducted by Japanese TV Asahi program. The second place in the survey even after marriage proved his enormous popularity in Japan.

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype

HEAVENLY!!!

] l120643fz6.jpg[]

[] l120554lc9.jpg[]

Credit as stated

Hi TY - thanks for posting these photos. OMG - this man is so adorable & HOT! I love you KSW! I'm also in heaven looking at these photos. He'll be as ever handsome in my eyes. :sweatingbullets: