Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

azura, he sounded interesting........hahaha - what did he say in the video? I hope we could get a translations of what he said. Always enjoyed watching his videos. Thanks again, my dear :sweatingbullets::lol:

we should propose to him that his wife would be his interpretor for every message clip he sends! hehheh! i think she lived and studied in Canada, right? so, her English must be good! :lol:

we should propose to him that his wife would be his interpretor for every message clip he sends! hehheh! i think she lived and studied in Canada, right? so, her English must be good! :lol:

TY, really? Her English should be good, if not fluent at least she could understand & speak English because as what I understand she was formerly Miss Korea? (correct me if I'm wrong.) Sorry, but really don't know much about her except that she's the wife of KSW. :blush: :)

Guest Mariposa28

TY_KSW Thanks a lot for the pics,

Azura thanks for the gorgeous pics, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

so STY is fluent in english, didn't knew that, then she has to translate all the videos of sangwoo as a redemption, hehe :lol::lol:

I think that Sangwoo has redeemed himself with his fans with his sharing of his wedding celebration in person for the fans who were able to watch them before the wedding ceremony and in video and pictures for those who watched on line.

In my opinion, this is the first time I saw a wedding picture where the bridegroom was more radiant than the bride. Yes, STW was pretty but Sangwoo was gorgeous. Definitely, he was the Star.

I was touched and kinda weepy when he cried after embracing his mother. It brought memories of my own parents after my wedding celebration and I was saying goodbye to them to live with my new husband. I still remember my father with tears falling down his cheeks for the first time since I was born. Sangwoo has lived with a single mother for 32 years (I married at 23). I can sympathize with STW and wish her all the luck in providing the love and security that Sangwoo's mother did for her new husband. All the best for the new married couple.

Btw is his mother going to live with them? Azura and TY KSW? Thanks for all the pictures and VOD. great job.

Hi Carmen, Sangwoo and his wife are not staying with his mum but their house are pretty close to each other.

Thanks Wendy. That will lessen the separation anxiety from mother, son and even daughter in law.

Sorry wrong info....

Actually his mum is staying with them....Sangwoo still staying at the same Apartment (I Park) before he got married.

He bought another unit which is bigger and the old unit has been lease out.

Guest TY_KSW

Sorry wrong info....

Actually his mum is staying with them....Sangwoo still staying at the same Apartment (I Park) before he got married.

few! releasing me! that is a good deal! :lol:

His mother need a well taking care!

so, she lives with her son and his wife! the old house is for lease!

good!

Thanks dear! :D

Guest Partners4Life

hahaha...you're funny!! Very cute and sweet pics...they look great together. Next month they will be filming their new movie together...can't wait.

Guest TY_KSW

hahaha...you're funny!! Very cute and sweet pics...they look great together. Next month they will be filming their new movie together...can't wait.

yah, next month! cant wait!

hope there'll be a kissing scenes :lol:

Sorry wrong info....

Hi azura, thanks for this info - this is great. I love what I'm hearing. So nice to know that he's taking his mom with him to live together. This is an awesome decision. I really have a feeling ever since that KSW won't leave his mom alone. He's so close to her. Wondering when are they transferring to the new condo, huh? I'm sure by this time his wife has got back in Korea already? I'd really love to see him now. :lol::)

Sangwoo's 2009 calender top the sales in Japan

93329057dn1.jpg

Hi azura, thanks for this info - this is great. I love what I'm hearing. So nice to know that he's taking his mom with him to live together. This is an awesome decision. I really have a feeling ever since that KSW won't leave his mom alone. He's so close to her. Wondering when are they transferring to the new condo, huh? I'm sure by this time his wife has got back in Korea already? I'd really love to see him now. :lol::)

They have moved in to their new home since early Sep.

Guest TY_KSW

they look adorable on those pics! can't wait for their movie. but i really want to see him on a new drama!

we also love to see him in dramas too!

dun worry, next year he will act as a national hero in a big budget 10-epi war drama "Road No. 1" :rolleyes:

they look adorable on those pics! can't wait for their movie. but i really want to see him on a new drama!

he should do a period drama :w00t: ..... moi recommend with Cheon Jyeong-Myeong as co-star :phew: ... n a demure newbie in last epi! B)

Guest TY_KSW

he should do a period drama :w00t: ..... moi recommend with Cheon Jyeong-Myeong as co-star :phew: ... n a demure newbie in last epi! B)

and the sweet n demure n innocent newbie will end up with Cheon Jyeong-Myeong in a heavenly wedding! :lol: while KSW end up with "another woman" enjoy the 2nd honey moon in Halong Bay :lol:

Guest camella

Sorry wrong info....

Thanks Wendy. That is even better.