Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

kindly post the link for the drama as well. thank you!

how i wish he would do a project that's not so dramatic. even though i actually fell in love with him from his crying scenes in bad love :)

The link of drama havent been created yet since we need the official confirmation fr the producer MBC... :rolleyes:

The drama "Road No. 1" is not a melodrama or lovestory buy depict the human pain and dehumanization experienced by a combat soldier in the Korean War.. Kwon Sang Woo will play the role of a true national hero in that war!

Guest camella
Hi Carmen, Sangwoo and his wife are not staying with his mum but their house are pretty close to each other.
Thanks Wendy. That will lessen the separation anxiety from mother, son and even daughter in law.

I think that Sangwoo has redeemed himself with his fans with his sharing of his wedding celebration in person for the fans who were able to watch them before the wedding ceremony and in video and pictures for those who watched on line.

In my oipinion, this is the first time I saw a wedding picture where the bridegroom was more radiant than the bride. Yes, STW was pretty but Sangwoo was gorgeous. Definitely, he was the Star.

I was touched and kinda weepy when he cried after embracing his mother. It brought memories of my own parents after my wedding celebration and I was saying goodbye to them to live with my new husband. I still remember my father with tears falling down his cheeks for the first time since I was born. Sangwoo has lived with a single mother for 32 years (I married at 23). I can sympathize with STW and wish her all the luck in providing the love and security that Sangwoo's mother did for her new husband. All the best for the new married couple.

Btw is his mother going to live with them? Azura and TY KSW? Thanks for all the pictures and VOD. great job.

Yes, n she will have to do d housework n cook meals for mama-in-law to prove her filial piety! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo wud expect this from her too! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, n she will have to do d housework n cook meals for mama-in-law to prove her filial piety! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo wud expect this from her too! -_-

oop! who did i see? did you return from UK?? :w00t:

who is in your new siggy? :rolleyes:

Betchay sent her regards to Moi and Azura !!

oop! who did i see? did you return from UK?? :w00t:

who is in your new siggy? :rolleyes:

Betchay sent her regards to Moi and Azura !!

hee hee hee ..... moi was supposed to go to London :rolleyes: ...... but last minute decided to go to the Laurentians (Quebec, Canada) instead! Came back Sat. nite B) ....... greetings back to Betchay! :D .... why isn't she online recently? :unsure:

:ph34r:he's Cheon Jeong Myeong (Chun Jung Myung on soomp)! ;):ph34r:

czyhs2.jpg

must show this to STY! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

hee hee hee ..... moi was supposed to go to London :rolleyes: ...... but last minute decided to go to the Laurentians (Quebec, Canada) instead! Came back Sat. nite B) ....... greetings back to Betchay! :D .... why isn't she online recently? :unsure:

:ph34r:he's Cheon Jeong Myeong (Chun Jung Myung on soomp)! ;):ph34r:

so you go to Australia .. ehrm, recalling me the "air-balloon proposal" there :lol:

so, not Satoshi anymore? who is he? i dun know him my dear, havent heard ! :phew:

so you go to Australia .. ehrm, recalling me the "air-balloon proposal" there :lol:

so, not Satoshi anymore? who is he? i dun know him my dear, havent heard ! :phew:

Canada dear :rolleyes:

too bad soompi only allow 2 siggies so d Koreans have priority :phew: .... Myeonggie acted in Foxy Lady drama n d horror film Hansel & Gretel B) ..... he's 28 n doing army now :)

th_cc12ag.jpg

gossiping :phew:

th_1152336167almostlove078na.jpg

what a humongous floss! :blink: .... actuallly its a bouquet! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Canada dear :rolleyes:

too bad soompi only allow 2 siggies so d Koreans have priority :phew: .... Myeonggie acted in

hahha, sorry, Australia is haunted in my mind now... :phew:

you meant your list is increasing not replacing? Good!

so, m not the only one who have 3 namjas! :lol:

yes, she did say that but it was her tendency, not a promise.. so it is not a liar..

She supposed to quit the showbiz to be a true housewife however since she going to be Mrs Kwon (before the wed) many brand endorsing allured her... That is a good chance for her to catch... so thats why she returned back to the limelight... :rolleyes:

pshhh!! dun be so loud dear... :rolleyes: Moi and her evil hello kitty gangs are around! :ph34r:

it doesn't matter if it's a promise or not. she didn't keep here words. and where do you get all of this info from?

FATE toilet roll...anyone? :rolleyes:

[]http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5140/qqq2cn6.jpg[/]

Japan fansmeeting

[]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4394/qqq1we6.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

Hi azura - before a table napkin, now it's toilet paper. In case, I'll have them, I won't use but keep them instead. - lol Can't wait for his Japan fanmeet soon. That will be a big day! And that's coming soon........ :lol::)

I miss him! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Guest Partners4Life

Oh my! that's funny lolz...Fate new toilet paper...I am wondering if it is scent or unscented one...hehe. I think they should also have Fate toilet set cover to match with the toilet paper...hehe.

yes, she did say that but it was her tendency, not a promise.. so it is not a liar..

She supposed to quit the showbiz to be a true housewife however since she going to be Mrs Kwon (before the wed) many brand endorsing allured her... That is a good chance for her to catch... so thats why she returned back to the limelight... :rolleyes:

pshhh!! dun be so loud dear... :rolleyes: Moi and her evil hello kitty gangs are around! :ph34r:

mama-in-law will not be pleased -_-

Hello Kitty n Co. r now big fans of Myeonggie too! B)

meokswvi4.jpg

they will switch channels at d other thread! :w00t::w00t::vicx: