Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

KSW is off the market! Argh! :crazy: My friends and I couldn't believe it when we first saw the photos.

Lucky girl, she snagged one of the hottest men on Planet Hallyu. Me jealous :tears: :blush: :lol:

Guest grumpy23

since the wedding is over...any news on his upcoming projects? i miss him terribly!

a new show would be magnificent! something not too dramatic! has he ever done a romantic comedy (not counting movies of course)?

Guest kdramafanusa

about SSH, I heard that he was planing not to go to the ceremony,

that's why i assumed that there might be something between the two of them,

i love them both and that's why i wad devastated,

I don't know them personally so I wouldn't know what really happened, this is solely based on what I read. :)

SSH (& KSW often joke around) said (possibly in a joking tone) that SW didn't tell him about him having a girfriend until the day before making an official announcement (SW said sometimes ago that he would inform him first so that he wouldn't have to find out in the papers). Papers often blow things out of proportion by adding little spices here & there leading some readers to assume that SH must be upset (some think it's understandable b/c it's a bit odd that your best friend doesn't even know you are getting married until the info's leaked; others think SSH is overreacting). For fans who often read up on SW & SSH know that they always joke around; they have been best friends for so long, this will likely not affect their friendship. SW also talked about SSH in one of the interviews he gave (If I remember correctly, it was not long after the above news), he said something about them being very good friends b/c they have many things in common. Azura & TY, please correct any wrong recollection onn my part.

(About him not attending the wedding ceremony) It was also mentioned that he couldn't even attend his sister's wedding 10 years ago b/c of busy shooting schedule of a MBC drama then. This time, one of reports said that he had to shoot EOE with veteran actress/actors Lee Mi-Sook, Yoo Dong-Geun, and Jo Min-ki on that day making it impossible for him to come (the big veteran stars had to accomodate their schedule around him, plus, the drama shooting is also very tight). Reports of him not attending SW's wedding led to various not-so-positive speculations; sometimes papers are not accurate. He must made lot of effort to attend his good friend's wedding, it was nice to see him there.

Guest TY_KSW

wait, who's the girl catches the bouquet? she looks like Hwangbo?

yes, hwangbo caught it.. hope she find a Mr right! :rolleyes:

since the wedding is over...any news on his upcoming projects? i miss him terribly!

a new show would be magnificent! something not too dramatic! has he ever done a romantic comedy (not counting movies of course)?

based on the papers (papers again), that Sangwoo will shoot a new movie "My Love my Side" with Ha Ji Won in the coming November to broadcast in the first month of 2009.

The 10-epi drama "Road No.1" biggest budget 13billions will be filming in Feb (or Mar) 2009 to broadcast in mid of 2009. The co-star havent been casted..

The latest event will be a big fan meet "My Story" held in Japan on Oct 25.. :)

I don't know them personally so I wouldn't know what really happened, this is solely based on what I read. :)

Reports of him not attending SW's wedding led to various not-so-positive speculations; sometimes papers are not accurate. He must made lot of effort to attend his good friend's wedding, it was nice to see him there.

yah, we know that... and its the price the celebrities paid to their fame..

all of their private activities or words are much or less spicing up! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

more from W magazine

credit as labelled

their photo album are really unique and nice... especially the man...

so refreshing n natural n enjoyable! :rolleyes:

Guest ny2002

HI Everyone!

IT'S SO FUNNY~ has this posted before KSW + yjh

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i279/apa...21780913300.jpg

cred dauma

Heehee... funny but cute group photo. When was this taken? Is that MC Mong in the middle? He looks different here... kinda looks "young" :lol: Those 3 guys seem like they have such flawless face! :lol: (With the exception of Mr. Flawless himself- our KSW ;) ) And the guy behind them looks familiar too... was he the one in KSW & YJH's drama, Sad Love Story?

I noticed that the close in security of the couple was Mr. Shin, BYJ's constant security person.

Really? Then I guess BYJ and KSW are good friends then despite the "professional competition"... it's kinda nice to know that.

Now with BYJ being the new FS endorser... Sure hope he gets a haircut already! :lol:

Guest kierelun

Son Tae-yeong returns to work right after wedding!

She had her beautiful, special, and memorable day of her life... marriage to kwon Sang-woo!

But on the 30th, she will leave for Thailand alone! Since the couple has already shared their honeymoon in England before wedding, Son is leaving for a commercial film.

There were rumors that she might be drawing back from her celebrity activities after marriage but rather, she will be working harder than ever.

The Kwon-Son wedding has been a big issue for the press so following this, the couple will be in a commercial film together also, soon!

Kwon will also start a new film this November. The film "My Love Beside Me" will be starring Kwon and Ha Ji-won.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se... ( Korean )

Thank you, Thank you :D

you cleared every thing up,

I hope i didn't bother you :rolleyes:

HI Everyone!

Heehee... funny but cute group photo. When was this taken? Is that MC Mong in the middle? He looks different here... kinda looks "young" :lol: Those 3 guys seem like they have such flawless face! :lol: (With the exception of Mr. Flawless himself- our KSW ;) ) And the guy behind them looks familiar too... was he the one in KSW & YJH's drama, Sad Love Story?

Hey you ^^

Yes actually, that picture was taken while shooting (Sad Love Story) my favorite ever ^^

they did look good and young at that pic,

it was nice seeing them like that ^^

The guy in behind was named Charles in that drama,

their photo album are really unique and nice... especially the man...

so refreshing n natural n enjoyable! :rolleyes:

i just love the black n white theme

Guest TY_KSW

I noticed Choi Ji woo was entered from a side entrance ^^

and i didn't see pics for Jo Song moo,

Is there any?

Jo Song Mo? the singer?

he sang in the wedding... here it is:

75261760bm4.jpg

Guest viry yin

Hello dear soompi friends!

I want to give thank's to all that girls that have post all the information about KSW's wedding, I was very surprising about all the media in the event. Specially thank's to my dear friends TY and Azura!

I'm waiting for new project and very happy for the next fanmeeting in Japan, congratulations girls!

Also I'm very happy bcause from OCT 5 to 16 I'll be in Korea, not sure if have the opportunity to see to KSW :sweatingbullets: .... anyway this is mi first time in Korea and I'm very happy.

Well, I found this article but really don't know about what it is :unsure: ????

2008100206590432907_070604_1.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...%21%C6%F7%C5%E4

Guest kierelun

Translation by Google:

Kwon Sang-woo ... 5,000,000,000 won simhyejin 9900 ㎡ housing - Sontaeyoung overseas

Privacy section of the house = ... Villa High 'security' apartment ahead

Cheonjeongbu rising prices these days. It is a common interest in the house of newlyweds. Artists of the people due to receive the attention of a body to be living after the marriage, newlywed house that is the target of this curious thing that can be self-evident.

She's brilliant to see Artists of the High's new, the fans of the newlywed house to make your mouth is gonna let rice cake. The stars live 'in' Sinhonjip sound of the "OOO live here, I'm home," Introduction to the end and get the attention of artists is over.

# 'In' Who's that sound newlywed house?

'Wedding of the century, the evaluation on October 28, married her actor Kwon Sang-woo and sinhonjip a star in the price of Son Tae Young of the newlywed house was a curiosity. Kwon Sang-woo - Son Tae Young couples brought Salim sinjeop Park in Samsung-dong, Seoul's children have the best record is traded on.

Sinhonjip saved by the charter of the 195 ㎡ (59 pyong) is known as. Marketing a record of 5,700,000,000 won the best record of 87,000,000 won per pyeong ahpateuda. Kwon Sang-woo to the apartment to save Son Tae Young of the charter, he said. Real estate and real estate site, according to the Bank's charter, the 195 ㎡ eokwondae is 13.

Here is not the end. I decided to get married to the Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang-woo Australia's Gold Coast resort to acquaintances 1,720,000 U.S. dollars (Hanwha approximately 17 billion won) worth of the penthouse was purchased.

Agent's "Son Tae Young, and I purchased a house in Sinhonjip nothing to do with a relationship," he explained, but the two men by the ceremony, the penthouse is now Australia's newlywed house deserves to be called the most romantic. The sum of the two house price about 30 percent of the newlywed house price, two people can be called.

Actor married in March last year, in Cheongdam-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, R jeondoyeon Villa began life in the honeymoon. R Villa of the two equilibrium bogeumjariin 88 exclusive villas belonging to the full class Cheongdam-dong, the building is in the top. 2,500,000,000 won sales in 2001 alone. 7 that year was 30 billion bid. R Villa 6 3 6 floor is only around the eye for the future is less pressure.

Actress Kimheesun marriage to tycoon and the newlywed house. Kim Hee-sun is close to Sidaek and live in a villa is one of Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Kim Hee-sun of the laws the villa in the regular struggling at the price of the transaction is in the middle of 2,000,000,000 said.

Last year, May 8 years older and married an actor in the business simhyejin prices and a huge topic of the newlywed house said. The house is situated in the mansion World News simhyejin The more color on the right. If myeonjeokman 3,000 square meters. The current price of the land purchased 50,60 10,000 won per pyeong, and was 3 times more. 50 percent more than the market price.

World News in the house once in a single bid, with private boat docks, the sources said. I tried to learn that one of the home simhyejin visit "to the house until the dog has to raise several Marie did not see a couple out there," he said.

It's not a honeymoon, but an actor Kim Seung-woo - Kimnamju a couple high - Samsung-dong, Seoul is famous for housing. Kim Seung-woo - including more than 30 like Songhyegyo, Kimnamju a couple of other actors who gather at the local housing prices are 30,40. MC gyeui after two sanmaekin a comedian living in a marriage yujaeseok ganghodong and apartments in the Gangnam-gu, Seoul also gogain apgujeongdong said.

# Jongbu she is not afraid?

The apartments in high-tax (less than jongbuse) that often. 600,000,000 won more than the current tax that is levied on hold because of the furniture and shed tears, but the stars of the tax does not seem to mind. Artists that are expensive to newlywed house because it is pointed out that many good points.

Kwon Sang-woo and Park, the Son Tae Young children have identity can be a closed, and residents are prepared for a separate outside of the cafe and can not be revealed because of privacy almost.

If Villa are still a lot of the individual housing as a separate apartment is more than the bottom of security is preferred because of the benefits. Privacy is good, as well as in security risk because the burden of tax and is often the case that you choose expensive house.

The charter has a loan you can arrange for the newlyweds to people who sinhonjip this a very colorful pictures of the rice cake is. In addition, loans, interest rates are rising even in the situation is not clear, even to feel relative deprivation is true.

Obviously the stars are simply a newlywed house. Entertainment at a "high-priced artists, most of the newlywed house that topseutada this topic. Artists are simple to start married life more. However, the topic will be more expensive house and a wedding is.

Guest TY_KSW

Hello dear soompi friends!

I want to give thank's to all that girls that have post all the information about KSW's wedding, I was very surprising about all the media in the event. Specially thank's to my dear friends TY and Azura!

I'm waiting for new project and very happy for the next fanmeeting in Japan, congratulations girls!

Also I'm very happy bcause from OCT 5 to 16 I'll be in Korea, not sure if have the opportunity to see to KSW :sweatingbullets: .... anyway this is mi first time in Korea and I'm very happy.

Hi Viry, nice to see you back! you will be in Kimchi land next week? wow.. hope you can see him (not her :lol: )