Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

Reading in Newsen, the bride will wear a wedding dress valued USD10,000 :sweatingbullets::phew:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200809270914351010

Wow?? i can buy a little cute car with that many

$10,000 kenneth poole so Fancy

i think KSW can't invited all people who been working with him, so he must be choose the closes ones,

350 person i think it's too few people for person like him.

does he invited all actors and actresses that have been playing with him in all dramas or movies ?? or even CF??

i think he choose the closes one.

i think he invited his sunbaenim, his " hardship " friend ( won bin i think seems they debuted in same year?? ), his best friend .

i think he invited his sunbaenim, his " hardship " friend ( won bin i think seems they debuted in same year?? ), his best friend .

of course, Won Bin is in the list... :rolleyes:

the larger pix of The Moment Like This

12.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is also in the guest list.... looking forward to see her there tomorrow :rolleyes:

waw... that was GREAT news TY :w00t:

SHK and the all superstars.... :w00t::wub:

SHK attended KSW/SSH movie premiere recently, just saw the video clip in her thread and she sat next to BYJ. All are good buddies attending the big occasion as one big family.

Moi seems to be missing somewhere, maybe she is in Seoul right now hiding in one corner with one box of tissue - crying for joy!

echan dear that video not recently one.... Make it Big Premiere was made in 2002.

Guest grumpy23

HI EVERYONE!

I'm not a regular poster here but I'm always around lurking.

I'm currently watching STH. I guess I want to cry before KSW's big day lol. I wish him all the best though. Wishing him and his soon to be wife a lifetime of blissful marriage and never ending happiness.

Re STH...I've only seen the first episode and my heart is already aching. I love the young actors of the main couple. they were so adorable and convincing. Anyway I hope I don't get depress after watching this show.

I can't wait to see his new movie. It's with that girl from what happened in bali right? I've seen their poster ads and they look so good together.

I just hope a new drama won't be too long. I want to see him in something not too dramatic!

---

OH MY! SHK is also attending the wedding? I want a pic of them together! A show or a movie of the two would make me go nuts!

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

woo tomorow is the big day, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: can't wait to see the pics of Sangwo in the groom outfit, he'll looks gourgeous as ever,

many stars between the guests( omo soo gourgeous guests... :sweatingbullets: ), happy to see sooo much in Sangwoo wedding, it means that's he has many good friends, best friends and he's respected in the entertenement circle

the bride will look great too cos she'LL be beautiful with a dress of 10.000 USD <_<<_<

is here any tv channel who will provide some live scenes in the wedding place, i read somewhere maybe KBS will do it? any informations about this??

anyway Congratulations SANGWOO,

hope you'll be happy , my best wishes for the two (and she better makes you happy <_< :fury: )

thanks a lot for the pics and fanarts, TS_KSW

good day girls :)

Guest valley girl

sang woo ssi congratulation!!,,

I hope it will be your first and your last marriage

I hope you will Got many happiness from now..

anyway why no pic about who was attending his marriage..

his marriage are holding at night or noon?

there are many cellebrity who marry today too, with KSW there are 4 couples.. today is a good day for marry ??

Guest kierelun

sang woo ssi congratulation!!,,

I hope it will be your first and your last marriage

I hope you will Got many happiness from now..

anyway why no pic about who was attending his marriage..

his marriage are holding at night or noon?

5pm this evening Korea time.

Hello TY, Azura, moi, will :)

Betchay, happy to see you back with your ever nice gift files!!

hello everyone

woo tomorow is the big day, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: can't wait to see the pics of Sangwo in the groom outfit, he'll looks gourgeous as ever,

many stars between the guests( omo soo gourgeous guests... :sweatingbullets: ), happy to see sooo much in Sangwoo wedding, it means that's he has many good friends, best friends and he's respected in the entertenement circle

the bride will look great too cos she'LL be beautiful with a dress of 10.000 USD <_<<_<

is here any tv channel who will provide some live scenes in the wedding place, i read somewhere maybe KBS will do it? any informations about this??

anyway Congratulations SANGWOO,

hope you'll be happy , my best wishes for the two (and she better makes you happy <_< :fury: )

thanks a lot for the pics and fanarts, TS_KSW

good day girls :)

Thank you very much for all the blessing, Mariposa, patchwork, grumpy23; valley girl ! :D

KBS will exclusive record the wed ceremony.. We will wait for the schedule broadcast.. :w00t:

Upated news, The 10metter-heigh photograph of the groom and the bride will be shown infront of Shilla Hotel.. Cant wait to see the huge photo! wow! 10 metters! :w00t::phew:

As Echan replied above, the ceremony will be held in 5PM Korean time (GMT+9)

The guest stars may attend sooner.... to update the pix we should be online sooner accordingly to our regional time! :rolleyes:

Here is the receiption preparation outside the hotel:

2008092801pp5.jpg

Weather forecast: No rain, cloudy

Temp: 13.8o

wind speed: 2m/s

20080928tenki1ub0.jpg

Hotel location scoped from statelight! :lol:

20080928siira4mb7.jpg

20080928siira2as8.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest kierelun

Upated news, The 10metter-heigh photograph of the groom and the bride will be shown infront of Shilla Hotel.. Cant wait to see the huge photo! wow! 10 metters!

Sounds like you are reporter or KSW's manager, full of information and details - well done and keep it up. We are all on stand-by if you need help.

If KSW do pop into our thread (which I doubt)

"Heartiest Congratulations & a Long Marriage Life with lots of Love & Happiness but your family will not be complete without a couple of children, so next year we hope to congratulate on your fatherhood"

Guest kdramafanusa

some pics from edaily

PP08092800035.JPG

PP08092800036.JPG

PP08092800038.JPG

PP08092800037.JPG

~~

According to Sports Chosun (2008-09-28 11:44), these are some of the stars expected to attend...

89977105_1.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...29/89977105.htm

톱스타 장동건 배용준 소지섭 이병헌 이정재 송승헌 최지우 원빈 차승원 이미연 하지원 한가인-연정훈 부부, 김남주-김승우 부부 등이 참석할 예정이다.

Jang Dong-Gun 장동건, Bae Yong-Joon 배용준, So Ji-Sub 소지섭, Lee Byung-Hun 이병헌, Lee Jung-Jae 이정재, Song Seung-Heon 송승헌, Choi Ji-Woo 최지우, Won Bin 원빈, Cha Seung-Won 차승원, Lee Mi-Yeon 이미연, Ha Ji-Won 하지원, Han Ga-In & Yeon Jung-Hoon 한가인-연정훈 부부, Kim Nam-Joo & Kim Seung-Woo 김남주-김승우 부부, etc.

Sounds like you are reporter or KSW's manager, full of information and details - well done and keep it up. We are all on stand-by if you need help.

If KSW do pop into our thread (which I doubt)

we need you here to update too, i thot this afternoon we will be busy, you kindly help to update news and pix you got!

where is our Azura? :rolleyes:

Some preliminary photos taken from hanju she.

some pics from edaily

Thank you Furnaces and Kdramafanusa for the latest pix! :w00t: