Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

STY wedding gown will be from Kenneth Poole, i wonder what will sangwoo wear on Sunday? LV? :rolleyes:

Photos from W Magazine

[]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9942/drdg7.jpg[/]

[]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6905/qq1bg8.jpg[/

Hi azura - I'm wondering, too because we heard no news about what he's going to wear on his wedding ever since. But definitely, he'll be always gorgeous & handsome as usual tomorrow. :mellow::P:D

so, that woman has good taste hah? happy to see that... i was worry about this when seeing her in tee and skirt last month... ayoo! :lol:

More pix of THE MOMENT LIKE THIS

[] 4b483b73457cbe6cee75f.jpg[/]

Hi TY - our man is just so crazy in love with her - just look at the way he stared at her...... those look full of love........ :mellow::P:sweatingbullets:

i dun know about Kenneth Poole dear, is it as good as LV?

Thank you for the nice and hillarious consolation, Echan

you also cracked my up when mentioning his choice (but not ours :lol::lol: )

yah, and like you said, we should respect his choice.. hehehe :D

i think his co-star in BADLOVE must be presented there is Kim Sung Soo who we considered the "Introducer" KSW to STY.. aish! :(

but i doubt LYW, hahha... one STY in the wed is enough for me, no need LYW, hahha.. overdosed! :lol:

TY, I don't think she's your 2nd BF, huh? hahaha - But I'm sure he also invited her.......... We're just not sure if she's attending....... :mellow::P

It would have been nice if SHG was invited that way she would be reunited with her AIMH costars who are confirmed to attend. I remember both she and KSW presented an award together. Congrats to KSW and STY :)

It would have been nice if SHG was invited that way she would be reunited with her AIMH costars who are confirmed to attend. I remember both she and KSW presented an award together. Congrats to KSW and STY :)

Song Hye Kyo is also in the guest list.... looking forward to see her there tomorrow :rolleyes:

Are you serious, Hye Kyo was invited, Mona dear? can't wait.

Wish KSW the best luck :D .

yes dear, your Hye Kyo is in the list, wish to see your princess there, in a beautiful attire.. :rolleyes:

yes dear, your Hye Kyo is in the list, wish to see your princess there, in a beautiful attire.. :rolleyes:

hehe, that was great to hear my girl was invited, good enough for me, could be even better if I could see the whole AIMH casts together :D . and so many big names in the list, WOW!!!

So, it's "D-Day" tomorrow for Sang woo....... :tears:

Up to now, it feels so surreal....maybe, i'm still in denial.... :lol::lol:

I know i shud wish him well..... I do.... will concentrate on his welfare for the time being. :rolleyes:

So, Sang woo darling, i hope you find wedded bliss and achieve the marital life you envisioned for yourself. :wub:

Gosh!!! :w00t: All my hawtie namjas are gracing his wedding ceremony. I think i will be more busy ogling at them than the groom and b....ride.... :rolleyes:

Wouldnt it be great if LBH, JDG, BYJ and CJW will be in one table. :P:lol:

Hallo to my chingu Azura...... are you happy dear? ;)

Mona dear, is your heart beating normally?

Regards to the ever diplomatic inez jang..... miss yah guys! :wub:

Guest kierelun

SHK attended KSW/SSH movie premiere recently, just saw the video clip in her thread and she sat next to BYJ. All are good buddies attending the big occasion as one big family.

Moi seems to be missing somewhere, maybe she is in Seoul right now hiding in one corner with one box of tissue - crying for joy!

SHK attended KSW/SSH movie premiere recently, just saw the video clip in her thread and she sat next to BYJ. All are good buddies attending the big occasion as one big family.

Moi seems to be missing somewhere, maybe she is in Seoul right now hiding in one corner with one box of tissue - crying for joy!

Hi echan - that movie premier wasn't recently, that was a premier for the "Make It Big". BTW, I think moi is still somewhere in Europe right now having a good time....... :sweatingbullets:

Guest kierelun

Hi echan - that movie premier wasn't recently, that was a premier for the "Make It Big". BTW, I think moi is still somewhere in Europe right now having a good time....... :sweatingbullets:

When was it then? SHK has short hair so I thought must be quite recent but anyway they are all good friends and it's good for her to hang out with them often.

hey everyone!

could someone translate this video

for me?

it's a Son Tae Young interview about her engagement to KSW and they even mentioned Kim Sung Soo? how come?

thank you so so much in advance!!

Guest kierelun

hey everyone!

could someone translate this video

for me?

it's a Son Tae Young interview about her engagement to KSW and they even mentioned Kim Sung Soo? how come?

thank you so so much in advance!!

KimSungSoo - the matchmaker who introduced them during the shooting of Bad Love.

does anyone know if KSW has invited my Lee hyori???

because they starred in anymotion with Eric, and I heard they were good friends,too

just want to share this pic here. they were once my dream couple

it's a pity that he's going to marry STY,hehe( joking)

Kim sung soo, the matchmaker.....................

hyorisangwoo.jpg

When was it then? SHK has short hair so I thought must be quite recent but anyway they are all good friends and it's good for her to hang out with them often.

The "Make It Big" movie premiere was sometime in 2002.

Gosh!!! :w00t: All my hawtie namjas are gracing his wedding ceremony. I think i will be more busy ogling at them than the groom and b....ride.... :rolleyes:

Wouldnt it be great if LBH, JDG, BYJ and CJW will be in one table. :P:lol:

Hallo to my chingu Azura...... are you happy dear? ;)

Mona dear, is your heart beating normally?

Regards to the ever diplomatic inez jang..... miss yah guys! :wub:

dear Ella, nice to see you back... such long time dear... :w00t:

"my heart will go on" dear ! :lol::lol:

cant wait to tomorrow! my three namjas! ahhaha! :lol:

does anyone know if KSW has invited my Lee hyori???

because they starred in anymotion with Eric, and I heard they were good friends,too

just want to share this pic here. they were once my dream couple

Hi JessT, we also like to see Lee Hyori there too, hope so.. The list is very long, media cant convey all full. Lets looking foward to see all there... Sunday SEp 28 :rolleyes: