Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

actually talking about 6 million USD kang nam is an expensive area oh my God so Expensive,

What about SOHO nYC??, i mean 1,5 million Quite Expensive for house too

even hollywood star has $6 million For House not apartement.

in Korea, japan, china who has a house is Rich hasn't ??

it' s Expensive because location, large , Area or something ???

i wanna see the inside of the apartement

like YJH + HGI they show their house

Kim seung woo + kim nam joo too

so curious

Guest viry yin

OMG I'm so happy to hear this new, thanks a lot!!!

Very anxious to see again this unforgettable couple together....

wonder how will take STY the enthusiastic fans reaction :phew:

actually talking about 6 million USD kang nam is an expensive area oh my God so Expensive,

What about SOHO nYC??, i mean 1,5 million Quite Expensive for house too

even hollywood star has $6 million For House not apartement.

in Korea, japan, china who has a house is Rich hasn't ??

it' s Expensive because location, large , Area or something ???

i wanna see the inside of the apartement

like YJH + HGI they show their house

Kim seung woo + kim nam joo too

so curious

in Korea or Japan, its not having a house is rich than apartment...

the important thing is WHERE the house/apartment located...

YJH-HGI live in a house but their location is defferent to KSW's luxury apartment..

we surely, KSW income is always higher than both of them..

no comment to Kim Seung Woo - KNJ.. i have see their house, big house.. but they are senior and taking long time in showbiz.. she used to be CF queen.. no wonder..

Before KSW purchasing this 6-million apartment, he lives in a 2million-value one.

Now his new house is more expensive than JDG's whose apartment is 3.7 million.. :lol:

*** Thanks rubie for sharing this in the news thread...............

September 24, 2008

Korea's Lee goes to Park for "A Flower"

Zip Cinema's head to produce new film by "Voice of a Murderer" director

Written by Han Sunhee

20080923001409_0.jpg

SEOUL -- Lee Eugene prexy of South Korea's Zip Cinema has teamed up again with helmer Park Jin-pyo on a new melodrama "A Flower Man." Move follows their successful partnerships on Grand Bell prize-winner "You Are My Sunshine" and hit "Voice of a Murderer".

"Flower Man" tells a sad love story of a man who suffers from Lou Gehrig's disease and a woman funeral director. 'Korean Wave' stars Kwon Sang-woo ("Fate") and Ha Ji-won ("Haeundae") have been confirmed as main protagonists.

Scripted by helmer Park, pic is in the similar vein to his "Sunshine," a Jeon Do-yeon-starring tearjerker which scored more than 3.1 million admissions in Korea in 2005.

Finance, distributor and sales agency for the $3.3 million pic are not confirmed yet. But it is skedded to start lensing in November and wrap in January for release in mid 2009.

Represented by CAA, Lee is currently working on a blockbuster pic "Jeon Woo Chi" by helmer Choi Dong-hoon ("Tazza"), for which CJ Entertainment recently snapped up the local distribution rights. Although it has already started shooting, "Jeon Woo Chi" will be presented as a PPP project at next month's Pusan fest.

Source: Variety Asia, image from segye.com via naver.com

http://www.varietyasiaonline.com/content/view/7000/

Credits : rubie / news thread

Thanks Will and Pandarube for the article!

aayh! it will be released in mid of 2009.. that time together with his Road no.1 broadcasting! WOW! KSW images are spreading then! :rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

in Korea or Japan, its not having a house is rich than apartment...

the important thing is WHERE the house/apartment located...

YJH-HGI live in a house but their location is defferent to KSW's luxury apartment..

we surely, KSW income is always higher than both of them..

no comment to Kim Seung Woo - KNJ.. i have see their house, big house.. but they are senior and taking long time in showbiz.. she used to be CF queen.. no wonder..

Before KSW purchasing this 6-million apartment, he lives in a 2million-value one.

Now his new house is more expensive than JDG's whose apartment is 3.7 million.. :lol:

really, maybe because they are couple they need more space too hahahha

wondering about jjh is she has as expensive as KSW..

i never know That they Could buy that Fancy apartement

i like it while i know KSW invite YJH-HGI + KimSW-KNJ too

really, maybe because they are couple they need more space too hahahha

wondering about jjh is she has as expensive as KSW..

i never know That they Could buy that Fancy apartement

i like it while i know KSW invite YJH-HGI + KimSW-KNJ too

i m surprised to know Sangwoo inviting JDG, LBH and BYJ too.. havent learnt that they are friends..If all of these senior actor attending, indeed they are good senor ... to support their junior colleage! :w00t:

KSW wedding must be the biggest in Korea and even more noticable than any film festival since i havent seen any film festival attracting all Korea big four... :w00t:

Thanks Will and Pandarube for the article!

aayh! it will be released in mid of 2009.. that time together with his Road no.1 broadcasting! WOW! KSW images are spreading then! :rolleyes:

TY, ohhh.....we have many things to look forward to next year........ yipee......... after the movie, comes the drama - hahaha . I'm just so happy for him & I'm so happy, too. Can't wait for this. I’m already anticipating watching them. What a good deal. Talking about his role in the movie, it’s really interesting to see this. Wondering where's the location set for this....... I'm very excited about how the movie is going to be... :P:D

i m surprised to know Sangwoo inviting JDG, LBH and BYJ too.. havent learnt that they are friends..If all of these senior actor attending, indeed they are good senor ... to support their junior colleage! :w00t:

KSW wedding must be the biggest in Korea and even more noticable than any film festival since i havent seen any film festival attracting all Korea big four... :w00t:

TY, same here - I'm also surprised especially on the part of BYJ, didn't know that they're close friends. His wedding is a star-studded affair in case all these actors are present. I agree with you - the biggest wedding event in Korea so far........... Let's wait & see. But no medias are allowed...... It's coming soon......... ;):P

Guest kierelun

All top stars should know each other well whether in working relationships or friendships esp. if they are very popular. These celebs from the same entertainment industry bound to know one another, therefore I am not at all surprised. Once in a lifetime occasion, hope they will respect and attend cos it's an honour to be invited.

TY, same here - I'm also surprised especially on the part of BYJ, didn't know that they're close friends. His wedding is a star-studded affair in case all these actors are present. I agree with you - the biggest wedding event in Korea so far........... Let's wait & see. But no medias are allowed...... It's coming soon......... ;):P

Will, medias are not allowed to enter the inside hall, however thy might be full crowded outside.. What we can see is the outside guests... hehhehe.

I bet all reporters and medias are studding there!! :lol:

All top stars should know each other well whether in working relationships or friendships esp. if they are very popular. These celebs from the same entertainment industry bound to know one another, therefore I am not at all surprised. Once in a lifetime occasion, hope they will respect and attend cos it's an honour to be invited.

you are right.. and moreover, another 3 big stars should attend to know how to deal with their own matter just in case! :lol:

Guest valley girl

biggest wedding could be kim soo ro or kim seung woo ~~> since they are sunbaenim too

jang dong gun, lee byung hoon, cha tae hyun they attend too,

i like park kyung lim and yoo jae sook marriage many people come too

does anyone know where this street market of Kwon Sang Woo is? they're stall's on the street that sell's only Kwon Sang Woo stuff. i can't remember where i saw it and i also couldn't fine my note for that. thanks!

does anyone know where this street market of Kwon Sang Woo is? they're stall's on the street that sell's only Kwon Sang Woo stuff. i can't remember where i saw it and i also couldn't fine my note for that. thanks!

You can try Myeong Dong....there's a few stalls selling idol stuffs.

Be sure to bargain.