Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

how i wish the date changed to 28 Sep 2020..haha :w00t: TY will be very happy.

sure, n then i dun mind to marry a 44-year-old actor if that woman kick him off :lol:

*** I hope you don't mind if I post this here........ anyway, this is the mom of our man........... :o;)

SON TAE YEONG TRIES HARD TO BE A GREAT DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

Soon to be wed Son Tae-yeong is busily spending her days preparing for the Korean Thanksgiving.

Wedding date is in September 28th, and it is known that she will be visiting her in-laws for the Korean Thanksgiving. Being the to be daughter-in-law, she has helped her mother-in-law get ready for the family dinner.

And now, she is busy preparing for the Korean Thanksgiving.

source: hancinema

*** I hope you don't mind if I post this here........ anyway, this is the mom of our man........... :o;)

SON TAE YEONG TRIES HARD TO BE A GREAT DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

Soon to be wed Son Tae-yeong is busily spending her days preparing for the Korean Thanksgiving.

Wedding date is in September 28th, and it is known that she will be visiting her in-laws for the Korean Thanksgiving. Being the to be daughter-in-law, she has helped her mother-in-law get ready for the family dinner.

And now, she is busy preparing for the Korean Thanksgiving.

source: hancinema

thanks Will,

However, that sound it's an acting not a real mission! :blink:

it is not appreciated a future-daughter in law busy helping her future-in law BEFORE wed but she must act and commit it as her responsibilty and duty AFTER wed too..

i doubt this woman.. and worry that Sangwoo's mother have to serve that woman instead being served! <_<

Shooting story?

Biltmore knows how to make money! :lol: even shooting they also issue a story book! :D

[] 00zm6.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for sharing this & the captions. This is The Making....... wow, this is a nice concept, i love it! I want to have a copy for myself.........imagine knowing & seeing all candid moments of KSW during filming this CF. :P:D

thanks Will,

However, that sound it's an acting not a real mission! :blink:

it is not appreciated a future-daughter in law busy helping her future-in law BEFORE wed but she must act and commit it as her responsibilty and duty AFTER wed too..

i doubt this woman.. and worry that Sangwoo's mother have to serve that woman instead being served! <_<

In china & korea, a future-daughter in law used tobe busy helping her future-in law BEFORE wed , we love this future-daughter in law.

first time we see them posing together clearly! :phew:

Indeed, SW need to improve his wife's fashion taste <_<

[]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3288/4b0a8109g56fba5ce1e9ane9.jpg[/]

Credit as stated.

Hi TY - thanks for posting this pics here. Hope the best for KSW – BTW, there's something wrong with the photo or is it just me - he doesn't look sexy here (maybe because of the t-shirt, which is a little loose?) ^_^:P

Hi TY - thanks for posting this pics here. Hope the best for KSW – BTW, there's something wrong with the photo or is it just me - he doesn't look sexy here (maybe because of the t-shirt, which is a little loose?) ^_^:P

not just u, Will, i found same too.. But it is not because of his loose tee, he is always nice in every outfit.. :rolleyes: just because of the situation then..it wasnt comfortable to him, i guess! :tongue2:

Guest hotelier29

not just u, Will, i found same too.. But it is not because of his loose tee, he is always nice in every outfit.. :rolleyes: just because of the situation then..it wasnt comfortable to him, i guess! :tongue2:

i agree with u, he doesn't look good at all with that outfit. it might be the glasses or his hat? also his future wife fashion oh my god!! need to improve!!

Captures

Kwon Sang Woo My Story

Thanks for this TY! :)

Seeing those photos in the airport... was the last one a hug or a kiss on the cheek?! :o

*sigh* the date is around the corner :tongue2: :lol:

Thanks for this TY! :)

Seeing those photos in the airport... was the last one a hug or a kiss on the cheek?! :o

*sigh* the date is around the corner :tongue2: :lol:

yes, it was a hug and a kiss , but m not sure on what part .. cheek or nose or lips or else :lol:

aigoo...what is she wearing?? :wacko: even the lady next to her has much better dress sense... :rolleyes:

u may see her style in the Incheon airport departure and arrival dear.. i think her taste need to improve.. hope her hubby will help her and not affect by her.. Agoo!

u may see her style in the Incheon airport departure and arrival dear.. i think her taste need to improve.. hope her hubby will help her and not affect by her.. Agoo!

tsk tsk....hope the wedding gown will not be that bad

Guest valley girl

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3288/4b...a5ce1e9ane9.jpg

finally see them together in Pic before they marriage,,

STY so White, i Saw her Vid in Youtube., @ a moment to remember VIP Premiere..

She's the Luckiest Girl ever..

wheRe's the Pic ???.. maybe She has bad taste since she Out From SidusHQ her last Management ~~> any connection ?? :lol:.. what is her company Now??

Hi....I'm sorry if I sounded defensive...I'm not a fan of STY as well but I admire KSW a great deal...I've been reading a lot of negative comments about his choice of wife....and sometimes I feel it's a little too much...I'm not saying she's a saint but after all said & done I'm sure none of us here has the chance to know her or even him personally...KSW is a smart man....trust his judgement and see what happens...Since she's the one he falls in love with, I wish both of them happiness...

I hope he'll never come across some of those rude comments about his future wife or else he'll feel sad knowing that some of his fans didn't trust him enuf to make one of the most important decidsion of his life.....