Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

where i can get the book? how much is the cost of the book?

Hi Hotelier, this dvd full set is available in both Korea and Japan

You may order it in this link....

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/storeimage/badlove-pbook/

omaketn0.jpg

Per the inf , the cost of full set JPY5,040

Available: Oct 10

Full set contain:

DVD × 1 (The making DVD, 60 minutes) (Subtitle: Japanese)

BAD LOVE, clear, file types × 2

Photo Stand (acrylic) × 7 DVD + Photos

(Azura, correct me if m wrong)

:w00t: 2 days 1 nite with KSW?? WOW! so happy CSWS fans! :D

erhm, casual/light attire.. hehhe.. no wonder :lol:

to make a "SangWoo and mystory" ... USD224.00 is not expesive... at least, we are the lead actress! :lol:

wonder whether that STY will be inside B)

wonder whether that STY will be inside B)

agoo! my dear, did you learn Marketing in university dear? Do you want that sale to go down?

m sure, if she were in, nobody would order! :lol:

Hi willenette....i read abt it somewhere, if i'm not wrong this is a software expert-kit where they have pre-loaded the image movie (sangwoo in it) and

a manual should be included where it will instruct you on how to use the "face off" technic on the pre-loaded images

to load your personal image in it.

Once completed, your image will appeared in the movie with Sangwoo...hence this movie is called " Sangwoo and MY STORY! ;)

I hope i make sense..... :P correct me if i'm wrong!

The price aint cheap.. per set cost abt USD 224.00 :phew:

Hi azura - thanks for the reply. Don't you worry, you made sense - I clearly understood you. Oh, I think this is a nice concept, huh? It looks as if I'm interested to have my own copy. Though I 'm not a tech-savvy but I'm sure the instructions on how to do it is understandable & easy. Imagine, seeing yourself together with KSW. Besides, you could get to see your different images, too hahaha - so exciting, beautiful & cool huh? No wonder the title is called like this............ But the price is quite pricey, huh? Have to water my money tree after buying this. :P:D

Guest Sexy Smuffet

where i can get the book? how much is the cost of the book?

Hi

I went in to the link to buy the book, unfortunately it is all in Japanese. Can someone help me to order it. Thanks.

Regards

Smuffet

Hi

I went in to the link to buy the book, unfortunately it is all in Japanese. Can someone help me to order it. Thanks.

Regards

Smuffet

This version may not have English Sub....you may wanna wait for awhile for another version.

agoo! my dear, did you learn Marketing in university dear? Do you want that sale to go down?

m sure, if she were in, nobody would order! :lol:

moi dear -_- ..... Sangwoo oredi lost 13 mil., what's a bit more? :rolleyes: ...... anyway, if money's still more important than showing her off to d entire world, then it can't be true luv! :phew:

Hi Hotelier, this dvd full set is available in both Korea and Japan

You may order it in this link....

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/storeimage/badlove-pbook/

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/823/omaketn0.jpg

Per the inf , the cost of full set JPY5,040

Available: Oct 10

Full set contain:

DVD × 1 (The making DVD, 60 minutes) (Subtitle: Japanese)

BAD LOVE, clear, file types × 2

Photo Stand (acrylic) × 7 DVD + Photos

(Azura, correct me if m wrong)

:ph34r: actually d actor who played Sangwoo's character's bro-in-law is quite cute :ph34r:B)

moi dear -_- ..... Sangwoo oredi lost 13 mil., what's a bit more? :rolleyes: ...... anyway, if money's still more important than showing her off to d entire world, then it can't be true luv! :phew:

my dear, we dun care its true love or not, in term of this DVD sales, to secure the profit.. no STY allowed! cause this dVD is selling to all of us not making for their souverneir my dear! :rolleyes:

my dear, we dun care its true love or not, in term of this DVD sales, to secure the profit.. no STY allowed! cause this dVD is selling to all of us not making for their souverneir my dear! :rolleyes:

if they have her in d dvd, they will have to change d title to Untrue Luv !!! :w00t: ........ n of cos it can't be true luv dear -_- ...... for his true luv is moi! B)

200608180037_00.jpg

tn_003178.jpg

B)

if they have her in d dvd, they will have to change d title to Untrue Luv !!! :w00t: ........ n of cos it can't be true luv dear -_- ...... for his true luv is moi! B)

then the dvd set tittle should be Kwon Sang Woo - True Love Story wt Moi ??

is support that idea, dear... cause you are more demure n sweet n innocent than that woman! :lol: