Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

surely he will be the best looking groom in this Wedding date... :rolleyes:

Dun know what brand then, Biltmore? LV or D&G ?? since we saw in carrying prada bag, may be he tried to taste Prada too! :D

He always look good in formal wear...

Hi azura - ye, I agree with you but I prefer him wearing casuals. Looking at him with this kind of get-up make my heart beats faster. – just too sexy & HOT while cute in suits. Actually, he really looks cool in whatever style because he has good, great & sexy body. :P:D

Hi azura - ye, I agree with you but I prefer him wearing casuals. Looking at him with this kind of get-up make my heart beats faster. – just too sexy & HOT while cute in suits. Actually, he really looks cool in whatever style because he has good, great & sexy body. :P:D

i cant wait to see him in suit on his wedding day. :P

So is KSW officially a married man now? When was he married? I'm too lazy to read all the previous post hehe ... thx =)

His wedding date is Sep 28.

i cant wait to see him in suit on his wedding day. :P

i cant wait either... :rolleyes:

offtopic, you may go to see JDG tonight! wow, his suit to the event tonight is very nice.. :w00t:

Guest Mariposa28

hello all

didn't comment a lot recently, was still in shock of the news of his wedding, but im better now, lol

but i was checking on his news can't pass a day whithout looking into this great thread :blush:

TY_KSW thanks a lot for the pics , he's looking great :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Azura thanks dear for the caps, they're wonderful

thanks all for the pics and updates,

im wondering why they choose london over italy, italy is much more romantic and beautiful than london :blink::blink:

i love this pic, he's looking dashing with the white tshirt, aigoooooo

kwonsign3gt2.jpg

hello all

didn't comment a lot recently, was still in shock of the news of his wedding, but im better now, lol

but i was checking on his news can't pass a day whithout looking into this great thread :blush:

TY_KSW thanks a lot for the pics , he's looking great :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

You are welcome, Mariposa, and welcome to this thread, lets just dont be a silent reader... welcome all posting..

Are you fr Morocco? WOW! surprised! Hallyu is spreading so wide!!! :w00t:

Azura thanks dear for the caps, they're wonderful

thanks all for the pics and updates,

im wondering why they choose london over italy, italy is much more romantic and beautiful than london :blink::blink:

i love this pic, he's looking dashing with the white tshirt, aigoooooo

yes, the pix he was in the white tee ! that is his favorite brand, D&G! :D

Guest Mariposa28

You are welcome, Mariposa, and welcome to this thread, lets just dont be a silent reader... welcome all posting..

Are you fr Morocco? WOW! surprised! Hallyu is spreading so wide!!! :w00t:

yes, the pix he was in the white tee ! that is his favorite brand, D&G! :D

thanks for your welcoming TY_KSW

yee im from Morocco :D

very far isn't?? lol

very far isn't?? lol

Very nice to hear that... Yes, you are far much more than our place, but dun worry, there is another KSW fans base from Mexico too...

like it said "Love despited culture, language barriers or distance" :D

(i quoted from JDG's words :) )

how ridiculous. they already announced they'd go to london ...together for honeymoon. what difference does that make if the papazazzi took pictures of them holding hands together going to the airport?

it doesnot make any sense to have to go seperate gates. okay, whatever~!!!!

hope STY develops a fetish for d delicious scones n strawberry with cream :phew: ...... n pile on d calories! :w00t::w00t:

aish! if i were her i would avoid too.. see, who were waiting for him... many reporters with big cameras and these women: :w00t: She'd better went separtely fr him otherwise colored her shirt with tomato red! :lol:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3412/clip23kf3.jpg

i watched the clip by YTN, they analized how they arranged that departure... Reporters n fans took 3 hours waiting from 0930 till 1300 :phew::sweatingbullets:

Hi NY2002, i always think, its smart choice if he ended up with HJW than STY! :lol:

but, its his wife not ours... :phew:

3 whole hours!!! :blink: ....... moi can understand d reporters bcos its their job :rolleyes: ..... but methinks d fans were silly to waste all that time! -_-

surely he will be the best looking groom in this Wedding date... :rolleyes:

Dun know what brand then, Biltmore? LV or D&G ?? since we saw in carrying prada bag, may be he tried to taste Prada too! :D

of cos he should don anything except LV! -_- ..... he should put on LV only in d future when he marries his demure true luv! B)

Guest viry yin

very far isn't?? lol

Wellcome Mariposa! Many fans of KSW arround the world, I'm gladd for that. I hope KSW visit Morocco & Mexico some day :rolleyes:

of cos he should don anything except LV! -_- ..... he should put on LV only in d future when he marries his demure true luv! B)

remember to invite me, k? :w00t:

this Prada bag he brought at the airport, cost USD600.00

:sweatingbullets:

pradahs5.jpgprada1cd0.jpg