Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi Everyone!

:w00t: Thank you all for the latest photos! What a cutie!

Today at 1130 August 30, in Homeplus Cheonan, South Chungcheong Province Kwon Sang Woo have a signature meet for Bangbang ...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3186/bang17zt5.jpg

Credit: Newsen

I hope I got the right photo... I like him here! He looked like a "little boy"... :wub: I mean, he doesn't look "old" here (who would think he was 32 right?)... and such a clear/flawless face! *sigh* :wub:

Unlike the ones in the airport - there! He looked like his real age. :lol: Or maybe he was under stress again 'coz he was leaving along with the girl... thinking of the people and press... running away... while she shows up with a HUGE smile! (Talk about major happiness for her! <_< )

And ya, I also found it weird they didn't leave together... Oh well, it was good anyway! :lol:

Have a Good Week Everyone!

KWON SANG WOO FAN SIGNS, FANS SIGH

Fans lined up en masse on August 30 to get a look at their favorite movie heartthrob before he officially goes off the market. After all, Kwon Sang-woo only has about a month left of bachelorhood before tying ye ol’ marital knot to Sohn Tae-young on September 28.

He signed autographs and shook hands at his last fan-signing event before his marriage, at a Home Plus (a retail store) in the city of Cheonan in South Chungcheong Province.

source: dramabeans

Dear willenette thanks for the news.

He look so good at the fan-signing right? good mood as well according to fans who attended :rolleyes:

Dear willenette thanks for the news.

He look so good at the fan-signing right? good mood as well according to fans who attended :rolleyes:

azura, no problem. Ye, he looks so good during that signing event especially that one where he's wearing a white tee. Just so nice & feel good looking at his face that he's happy & smiling. :P:D

Kwon Sang-woo looks good in casual outfit

posterphoto62413.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo was at Home-plus department store for his last fan signature event. This is his last meeting with his fans as an unmarried man!

Doesn't he look handsome even in simple white graphic t-shirt?

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Hi Everyone!

I hope I got the right photo... I like him here! He looked like a "little boy"... :wub: I mean, he doesn't look "old" here (who would think he was 32 right?)... and such a clear/flawless face! *sigh* :wub:

Unlike the ones in the airport - there! He looked like his real age. :lol: Or maybe he was under stress again 'coz he was leaving along with the girl... thinking of the people and press... running away... while she shows up with a HUGE smile! (Talk about major happiness for her! <_< )

And ya, I also found it weird they didn't leave together... Oh well, it was good anyway! :lol:

I agreed!

he looked so good n happy everywhere except at the airport or any envolving her :tongue2:

while he got stress at the airport that woman smiled so wide!!! but still covered the tummy with her coat! :lol:

Although his BangBang signature meet has been over last Saturday, just want to share this article that I read related to this event........... "Goes off the market?" He’ll only have his wedding this month & honeymoon after that, and then he’s going back to us again – continue working again. And this, I’m looking forward…………. :mellow::P

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO FAN SIGNS, FANS SIGH

Fans lined up en masse on August 30 to get a look at their favorite movie heartthrob before he officially goes off the market. After all, Kwon Sang-woo only has about a month left of bachelorhood before tying ye ol’ marital knot to Sohn Tae-young on September 28.

He signed autographs and shook hands at his last fan-signing event before his marriage, at a Home Plus (a retail store) in the city of Cheonan in South Chungcheong Province.

source: dramabeans

wonder how many does "en masse" refer to here :phew:

Wonder whether this kiddo assigned by Moi ... :rolleyes:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/n224715/SA403906.jpg

she seems to be d only one there with Sangwoo :rolleyes: ..... hope this is not what they meant by "en masse"! -_-

Hi Everyone!

moi agree that her impact on him, insofar as d public can see, seem more negative than positive -_- .... while she does look quite radiant in contrast <_<

hope neither of them ended up with a sore back from all d acrobatics! :w00t:

dear Moi, did you notice him wearing that white D&G Tee before putting on the blue Bangbang Tee at signature date?

i wonder, why he had to wear D&G there while obviously its Bangbang event... Eventhough D&G is his taste but actually Bangbang is the one to paid him for 3 years, not D&G... at least, he must be concious of that... tsk tsk.. should show some respect to his brand he endorsed! <_<

Hi Guys!

BANG BANG CF - AUTUMN 2008

Thanks Azura for the link! Nice & Cute! They looked good together. :)

hope neither of them ended up with a sore back from all d acrobatics! :w00t:

:lol:I was actually going to say "Woah! Was that really them doing those stuff?" HJW doing a backflip and KSW at the end- running up/flying on that wall? :w00t: If it was, then GREAT job! :D They seemed so natural and it showed that they had fun doing it.

(Yep, I was envious when he lifted her up towards the end of the CF before "bumping" her forehead... they just had to do a close up on the lift! :tongue2: :lol: Oh! Is she invited to the wedding? O Man! It's 26 days away! <_< )

Here's another news about KSW & STY leaving for UK......... no wonder they were not seen entering together the airport because they knew that medias are waiting for them. :huh::P

********************************************************************************

KWON-SON COUPLE OFF TO LONDON

posterphoto62560.jpg

The star couple kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong are off to a pre-honeymoon!

They have tried to escape the paparazzi who has been waiting for them by the gates to enter together.

However, Kwon pretended to enter the Incheon airport from gate 1 then later entered gate 4 following Son who already had entered gate 4.

The two who should be congratulated in their wedding are actually planning and scheming to avoid the reporters because of so much focus on them recently.

17th of August has been the last time that they were seen in public together.

Guest kierelun

Trying to escape from the paparazzi is not the solution, they cant avoid the media as they will be chased to wherever they go. These reporters are paid to dig for more information to sell and they wont let them go until they get more juicy gossips. Running away from them is creating suspicion that they are hiding something. KSW should be more courageous and daring to face the media and declare that he is sincere about his marriage to STY. He should leave in style like a gentleman proudly holding hands with his bride and bid good-bye to everyone that he's off on a honeymoon. If they co-operate and be friendly with the media they will not publish bad reports otherwise end up facing more pressure and stress to play hide and seek. Celebs lives are no bed of roses, KSW went through alot of ups and downs suffering from bad rumours created by bad press and none are spared.

Guest fallen*angel*

how ridiculous. they already announced they'd go to london ...together for honeymoon. what difference does that make if the papazazzi took pictures of them holding hands together going to the airport?

it doesnot make any sense to have to go seperate gates. okay, whatever~!!!!

Guest fallen*angel*

how ridiculous. they already announced they'd go to london ...together for honeymoon. what difference does that make if the papazazzi took pictures of them holding hands together going to the airport?

it doesnot make any sense to have to go seperate gates. okay, whatever~!!!!

KWON-SON COUPLE OFF TO LONDON

posterphoto62560.jpg

aish! if i were her i would avoid too.. see, who were waiting for him... many reporters with big cameras and these women: :w00t: She'd better went separtely fr him otherwise colored her shirt with tomato red! :lol:

clip23kf3.jpg

i watched the clip by YTN, they analized how they arranged that departure... Reporters n fans took 3 hours waiting from 0930 till 1300 :phew::sweatingbullets:

:lol:I was actually going to say "Woah! Was that really them doing those stuff?" HJW doing a backflip and KSW at the end- running up/flying on that wall? :w00t: If it was, then GREAT job! :D They seemed so natural and it showed that they had fun doing it.

(Yep, I was envious when he lifted her up towards the end of the CF before "bumping" her forehead... they just had to do a close up on the lift! :tongue2: :lol: Oh! Is she invited to the wedding? O Man! It's 26 days away! <_< )

Hi NY2002, i always think, its smart choice if he ended up with HJW than STY! :lol:

but, its his wife not ours... :phew: