Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Indeed, TY is a devoted concubine to her Janggie... :lol::P

And poor, poor sweet and demure newbie - if Sangwoo will be too tired for the wifey, how much more for the aspiring mistress? :ph34r::ph34r:

why do u assume that Sangwoo would go to wifey first? :phew:

Thanks God, you always remember that!! :lol:

hahahah! he might be tired of his wifey but cant be tired of his sweet n demure n innocent newbie, because she is too innocent to make him TIRED!!

:lol:

moi am sure d newbie wud have learned a lot from her new fren KHA by now! 36_11_6.gif

Honeymoon before the wedding, never heard in real possibly in reel? How could he be having his honeymoon up on the balloon, I think that was his proposal afterwhich when news leaked out then he announced that he is getting married, in that sequence. They were supposed to go to Europe for the honeymoon after the wedding end Sept.

There were few articles by his good buddy, SongSeungHun was questioned abt KSW's marriage and he seems disappointed that he didnt know about it when they were both promoting the movie together with KSW and was told that he hasnt got a GF and so far he hasnt met a girl whom he love to marry. Just put fingers crossed and hope STY is not preggie otherwise it would look bad on her to the majority of KSW fans that she made him a scapegoat to marry out of desperation.

gosh! a thot just occured to moi! :o ...... maybe something happened up there in that balloon ..... ;) , d paparazzi will let us know for sure in a few months time! :w00t::w00t::w00t: ...... of cos it must be pretty cold without anything on up there in d sky! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

There were few articles by his good buddy, SongSeungHun was questioned abt KSW's marriage and he seems disappointed that he didnt know about it when they were both promoting the movie together with KSW and was told that he hasnt got a GF and so far he hasnt met a girl whom he love to marry. Just put fingers crossed and hope STY is not preggie otherwise it would look bad on her to the majority of KSW fans that she made him a scapegoat to marry out of desperation.

i thot SSH has no right to judge his best buddy indeed, on the contrair, he should be in his best friend's side in this situation... :phew: thats we called A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED....

May be, after this matter, its best to KSW to realize who is his real friend!!

Oppose or not oppose, it doesnt matter to KSW's private life because its KSW wife not his wife!

and even after KSW getting marriage, the position is there... like Alex Ferguson said "Form is temporary, Class is permanent" :lol:

gosh! a thot just occured to moi! :o ...... maybe something happened up there in that balloon ..... ;) , d paparazzi will let us know for sure in a few months time! :w00t::w00t::w00t: ...... of cos it must be pretty cold without anything on up there in d sky! 36_11_6.gif

hahhaha, seem you are keen of what and how in the air balloon hah?

hahaha, i wonder have you ever been there? in Aussie or UK or Italy sky dear? :lol::lol:

Care to elaborate?

36_11_6.gif

Sangwoo & My Story,"You" will be the leading lady role!

credit hello3woo

what does it mean by the capitalized YOU dear? may i be?

36_11_6.gif

Guest kykikr

what does it mean by the capitalized YOU dear? may i be?

36_11_6.gif

ne way she referring 2 you dun u worry, from what i see she angry at ani1 make remarks at sangwoo n wifey. ppl use bold big letters oni when one has hot fiery temper to show anger. hahahaha taeyoung n sangwoo protector/bodyguard, that's sangwoo's ceo. forumites talk oni get angry 4 what take so seriously until want to fight like that, make her older by 20 yrs but i like ur humour, u n moi so funny oso mrs han without u 3 this wud be dead bored continue to keep it alive with ur friendly talks aniway soompi belongs to everyone not own by single right? good or bad nite sweet n cute dreams to all. congrats to sangwoo n wifey on their coming marriage n have dozen boys to make football team.

Guest TY_KSW

Yah, some of fans in our FC also said that it was shooting in Fullhouse location.. the house he lived there is the one Bi Rain and SHK starred.

but i didnt think so, i guess it was in Japan.. tsk tsk, when the DVD out, in the coming Sep it will be clear.. :rolleyes:

Guest winwetty

Hi, AZURA ...

If I'm not wrong I think this is FullHouse ,right?

yeah true it's "FullHouse" house, even the beach area too...

i thot SSH has no right to judge his best buddy indeed, on the contrair, he should be in his best friend's side in this situation... :phew: thats we called A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED....

May be, after this matter, its best to KSW to realize who is his real friend!!

Oppose or not oppose, it doesnt matter to KSW's private life because its KSW wife not his wife!

and even after KSW getting marriage, the position is there... like Alex Ferguson said "Form is temporary, Class is permanent" :lol:

hahhaha, seem you are keen of what and how in the air balloon hah?

hahaha, i wonder have you ever been there? in Aussie or UK or Italy sky dear? :lol::lol:

Care to elaborate?

36_11_6.gif

wonder who's gonna be Sangwoo's best man B) ....... as for d air balloon, frankly methinks its an idiotic way to enjoy oneself in view of d obvious risks -_- ..... not to mention how absolutely freezing it must be up there :phew: ...... moi rather fly in biz class comfort! B)

Guest TY_KSW

wonder who's gonna be Sangwoo's best man B) ....... as for d air balloon, frankly methinks its an idiotic way to enjoy oneself in view of d obvious risks -_- ..... not to mention how absolutely freezing it must be up there :phew: ...... moi rather fly in biz class comfort! B)

tsk tsk! while STY tried to save her future hubby's pocket by airing on the air-balloon you wanna be in biz class... tsk tsk! :phew: poor SW!!!

2008082401gk6.jpg

tsk tsk! while STY tried to save her future hubby's pocket by airing on the air-balloon you wanna be in biz class... tsk tsk! :phew: poor SW!!!

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3646/2008082401gk6.jpg

moi dear -_- ...... biz class is incomparably safer than in that air balloon <_< ...... not to mention much more comfortable! B)

kwonc2005new0501069ox.jpg

hope Sangwoo won't end up a henpecked hubby! :w00t:

Popular Actor Kwon Sang Woo, who drew much attention recently over his marriage with Son Tae Young, is slated to play the leading role in the upcoming war drama “No.1 Road’.

The production company for the drama, which also produced “Stairway to Heaven” and “Last Scandal”, confirms the participation of Kwon Sang Woo in “No.1 Road”. This 13 billion won mega-production currently stands at 10 episodes.

Hi echan - thanks for sharing this here. Yayyyy…….it is indeed great news for us. Another KSW drama. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi echan - thanks for sharing this here. Yayyyy…….it is indeed great news for us. Another KSW drama. :D:lol:

yah, it is the big mega project.. 13 billion won for just 10-epi!!! and producer would like to choose a big name who both talent/excellent acting and very famous ! thats why they casted KSW but none else!!!

and Hollywood also invest too... that will make KSW name expand!!!!! :D

Guest fallen*angel*

wow~

i am impressed by his love for his future wife.

i mean, he knows if he gets married, his popularity might go down but he doesn't care.

how many stars can do that?

i am really respecting him for that.

in the dramas, he acted just like that, he'd sacrifice for love.

in real life, he is the same person.

i really love/respect him much more ...knowing about his sacrifice for love.

and i hope his popularity will not be affected by him getting married. hollywood stars don't go down after getting married. i hope korea & asia learn from hollywood about this...thought i think it is hard to adopt hollywwod thinking in asia. its why many stars/singers in asia don't even tell about their dating/marriage...lol.

ksw oppa is a true gentleman...