Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

will Bangbang, FS etc still retain Sangwoo as their spokesman? :phew: ......... maybe a pampers manufacturer will sign up Sangwoo as their spokesman! 36_11_6.gif

hahha, i agree, good idea my dear! Pampers must dominate Korea market then! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo - My Story

Introducing video clip: Kwon Sang Woo - My Story

Frankly speaking, the introducing clip is very interesting and fascinating :D

Some captures from website:

st1sp2.jpg

st2ea5.jpg

st3te3.jpg

st4zy6.jpg

st5nj3.jpg

st6at2.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest singapore0950

Hello singapore0950...i plan to get one later, how can i miss it :D

I've seen the movie and frankly i dun really like it. too violence and too many swearing.

i think the guys will love it....but i have to say sangwoo performance is good in there.

and the way he died...haiz :vicx:

Hello Azura,

yes it is TOO violence not seemed quite not suitable for Ladies lol......

And all because of Song & Kwon....... haha :tongue2:

Hello Azura,

yes it is TOO violence not seemed quite not suitable for Ladies lol......

And all because of Song & Kwon....... haha :tongue2:

Exactly....not our cup of tea, for sangwoo's sake... :rolleyes:

韓流最新DVD

ffni9.png

Guest TY_KSW

more captures from KWON SANG WOO - MY STORY

credit CSWS

Azura, i watch that clip but cant see that young woman face... did you think its a Japanese lady or that you-know-whom ? :mellow:

Guest ny2002

Hi Everyone!

I'm back. Was out of the country and got back last week. :)

Before I begin, please congratulate me 'coz I finally got to watch the Fate movie! Better late than never right? ;) Boy! Was he a real baddie there but I still ended up laughing in some of his scenes. I dunno if it was just me, but he can be funny. :D

I will now do some backread and hope to catch up with you all soon. (I'm dreading next month already! Hahaha)

Ty_Ksw: This My Story is intriguing! I might go over this 1st. ^_^ Thanks!

Hope all is well with Everyone! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Goodnight.

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Everyone!

I'm back. Was out of the country and got back last week. :)

Before I begin, please congratulate me 'coz I finally got to watch the Fate movie! Better late than never right? ;) Boy! Was he a real baddie there but I still ended up laughing in some of his scenes. I dunno if it was just me, but he can be funny. :D

I will now do some backread and hope to catch up with you all soon. (I'm dreading next month already! Hahaha)

Ty_Ksw: This My Story is intriguing! I might go over this 1st. ^_^ Thanks!

Hope all is well with Everyone! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Goodnight.

Hi NY2002! nice see you back!

you are not late, many of us havent watched The Fate yet ( i watched already :lol: )

He portrailed a really violent baddie, but still inserted some funny sense to lighten the atmosphere, i guess :D )

You wanna go over the event My Story first? aja aja! just to to Japan first dear,

It will held in Japan Oct 25... one day!!! Hope you catch it! :w00t:

Guest mrs han

Hi NY2002! nice see you back!

you are not late, many of us havent watched The Fate yet ( i watched already :lol: )

He portrailed a really violent baddie, but still inserted some funny sense to lighten the atmosphere, i guess :D )

You wanna go over the event My Story first? aja aja! just to to Japan first dear,

It will held in Japan Oct 25... one day!!! Hope you catch it! :w00t:

TY dear, does "My Story" include the Sangwoo's soon-to-be-wifey? -_--_- Or there will be a sequel, where she will be the leading lady? ;):P

Guest TY_KSW

TY dear, does "My Story" include the Sangwoo's soon-to-be-wifey? -_--_- Or there will be a sequel, where she will be the leading lady? ;):P

Agoo, dear Mrs Han, it must be a nitemare if they include that woman in the event then... or disarter if she is the lead lady in the story! tsk tsk! collapse!!!

I think the organizers are smart and wise enough to have the right choice... :lol:

Here is the VOD for everybody who cant view the introduction clip of MY STORY, you gals may download it too... Very intertsting!! :w00t: I guess its story extracted from the drama they mentioned last year as a Asian version Notting Hill in which a love story between famous Korean actor and a royal Japanese young lady...

Download/view 7.8MB: Kwon Sang Woo - Mystory.wmv

mystorywmv000004266hq7.jpg

mystorywmv000015933bi6.jpg

mystorywmv000029299jm7.jpg

mystorywmv000050966hl0.jpg

mystorywmv000073233aq3.jpg

Credit: http://kswmugamuchu.blog9

Guest kierelun

Popular Actor Kwon Sang Woo, who drew much attention recently over his marriage with Son Tae Young, is slated to play the leading role in the upcoming war drama “No.1 Road’.

The production company for the drama, which also produced “Stairway to Heaven” and “Last Scandal”, confirms the participation of Kwon Sang Woo in “No.1 Road”. This 13 billion won mega-production currently stands at 10 episodes.

The timeline for “No. 1 Road” is set during the Korean War and is based on the events occurring around “Route 1”, which lies between Seoul and Pyongyang. Kwon Sang Woo plays as the officer Lee Jang Woo, who displays extraordinary survival skills, friendship, cooperation and ideology under brutal war conditions.

The drama will take a documentary approach to re-enact the epic battles of the Army’s 1st Division, hence bringing a sense of realism to the viewers. It is seen by many as the television version of the 2004 movie “Taegukgi”, where the majority of its crews will also be working on “No.1 Road” to provide the expertise and technology needed to produce a high quality war drama.

Kwon Sang Woo, who rose to stardom with his drama “Stairway to Heaven”, will be collaborating with PD Lee Jang Soo again after 5 years. There have been several discussions on distribution rights and investment schemes with major Hollywood production companies.

“No.1 Road” is scheduled to begin shooting in January next year and will premiere in September 2009.

Hanfever

credit: asianfanatics

Guest TY_KSW

Popular Actor Kwon Sang Woo, who drew much attention recently over his marriage with Son Tae Young, is slated to play the leading role in the upcoming war drama "No.1 Road'.

"No.1 Road" is scheduled to begin shooting in January next year and will premiere in September 2009.

Hanfever

credit: asianfanatics

Thank you Echan!

huh? begining shooting in Jan 2009, why it has been stirred up these days?

i read some news, they said will start shooting in this year September and broadcast in next year January..

We are still in the dark of this news too!

Is there anybody noticing his role name in the drama? :DLee (LBH) Jang (JDG) Woo (KSW)

hahha, all of my 3 fave names are included into the role ! :lol::lol:

Guest kierelun

Thank you Echan!

i read some news, they said will start shooting in this year September and broadcast in next year January..

We are still in the dark of this news too! :DLee (LBH) Jang (JDG) Woo (KSW)

How on earth he can start shooting in September when he is getting married, after that go for honeymood he will be dead tired. Therefore it makes sense to commence shooting in January, plenty of time to recuperate from his hectic wedding. At least he continues to act after taking care & settling down his wife - a peace of mind, thenceforth nothing for him to worry except relax and go back to his much awaiting wife and live a happy man.

Guest TY_KSW

How on earth he can start shooting in September when he is getting married, after that go for honeymood he will be dead tired. Therefore it makes sense to commence shooting in January, plenty of time to recuperate from his hectic wedding. At least he continues to act after taking care & settling down his wife - a peace of mind, thenceforth nothing for him to worry except relax and go back to his much awaiting wife and live a happy man.

you dun know that they canceled they honey moon? :phew:

and wedding just take 1 day celebration..

dun worry for the hectic scheudle, as a professional, they know how to settle...

and his wife is mature one, not just a 3-year-old girl, so she will be save after marriage, stay at home or do whatever she want, he dun have to feed her everyday, right? If he choose a life of a family man he wont take this drama and this challanged role...

Actually, that woman played nothing in this project, cant interfere or affecting! :rolleyes:

moi dun mind as long as d ending suits moi B)

Agoo, dear Mrs Han, it must be a nitemare if they include that woman in the event then... or disarter if she is the lead lady in the story! tsk tsk! collapse!!!

I think the organizers are smart and wise enough to have the right choice... :lol:

Here is the VOD for everybody who cant view the introduction clip of MY STORY, you gals may download it too... Very intertsting!! :w00t: I guess its story extracted from the drama they mentioned last year as a Asian version Notting Hill in which a love story between famous Korean actor and a royal Japanese young lady...

hope they will have a role in d drama for a demure newbie in d last epi! :w00t:

Thank you Echan!

We are still in the dark of this news too!

Is there anybody noticing his role name in the drama? :DLee (LBH) Jang (JDG) Woo (KSW)

everyone knows that Janggie is ur true luv dear! :phew:

so Sangwoo will be soooooooooooo tired :phew: ----> poor, poor STY! :tears::tears:36_11_6.gif

Hi everybody :)

I'm new here, my name is monna,

and of course i'm a big fan of KSW ^^

I wanted to ask about this video (my story),

is it his story with his wifef-to-be,

or is it a new drama (yeah, i don't think so)

i noticed that the background music, and when he feeds his girl is taken from (sad sonata),

right!

i noticed that the background music, and when he feeds his girl is taken from (sad sonata),

right!

Hi monna...

Its none of the above...its a short story vod and i think its related to the theme on his next large scale fansmeeting in Japan in OCT.

Guest TY_KSW

right!

hi Monna, welcome to KSW thread! :D

the clip is the introducing of his coming event held in Japan on Oct 25 "Kwon SAng Woo - My Story"

It is a story based.... but totally not the one wif his wife-to-be..

:)

Guest mrs han

everyone knows that Janggie is ur true luv dear! :phew:

so Sangwoo will be soooooooooooo tired :phew: ----> poor, poor STY! :tears::tears:36_11_6.gif

Indeed, TY is a devoted concubine to her Janggie... :lol::P

And poor, poor sweet and demure newbie - if Sangwoo will be too tired for the wifey, how much more for the aspiring mistress? :ph34r::ph34r:

Echan, dear, they had been on honeymoon already, remember? They went Down Under and rode a hot air balloon... :phew::phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks God, you always remember that!! :lol:

And poor, poor sweet and demure newbie - if Sangwoo will be too tired for the wifey, how much more for the aspiring mistress? :ph34r::ph34r:

hahahah! he might be tired of his wifey but cant be tired of his sweet n demure n innocent newbie, because she is too innocent to make him TIRED!!

36_11_6.gif

Echan, dear, they had been on honeymoon already, remember? They went Down Under and rode a hot air balloon... :phew::phew:

agree! both did spend pre-honey moon on and off the balloon already!

:lol:

Guest kierelun

Honeymoon before the wedding, never heard in real possibly in reel? How could he be having his honeymoon up on the balloon, I think that was his proposal afterwhich when news leaked out then he announced that he is getting married, in that sequence. They were supposed to go to Europe for the honeymoon after the wedding end Sept.

There were few articles by his good buddy, SongSeungHun was questioned abt KSW's marriage and he seems disappointed that he didnt know about it when they were both promoting the movie together with KSW and was told that he hasnt got a GF and so far he hasnt met a girl whom he love to marry. Just put fingers crossed and hope STY is not preggie otherwise it would look bad on her to the majority of KSW fans that she made him a scapegoat to marry out of desperation.