Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Dear..i think he look just right...super gorgeous here :D

heheh, HJW is getting luckier n luckier after reach Bangbang version, now she even rides on him!hehehhe.. you wanna do dear? tsk tsk.. how she felt then! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

i agree to Japanese fan posting about their Fanmeet on Aug 2.. she reported that KSW looked younger in his thin shape....hhah! he should appreciate our bitter n fire reaction to his affairs.... Thanks to that, he looked younger by lossing 4kgs :lol:

In this pix, Bangbang shooting, add in to Azura posts... some more... :D

img6107gb2.jpg

wimg5941pk1.jpg

wimg5943xr7.jpg

wimg5945yo4.jpg

Credit: CSWS

i agree to Japanese fan posting about their Fanmeet on Aug 2.. she reported that KSW looked younger in his thin shape....hhah! he should appreciate our bitter n fire reaction to his affairs.... Thanks to that, he looked younger by lossing 4kgs :lol:

In this pix, Bangbang shooting, add in to Azura posts... some more... :D

Credit: CSWS

My dear....again i want to clarify that he loose weight way before the presscon and it was due to stomach ulcer. aigoo...but i do agreed that he did look great now...he will be a handsome "Groom" in this coming Sept. :D

Seems like he has not fully recovered from his fractured wrist...

q1pm2.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

My dear....again i want to clarify that he loose weight way before the presscon and it was due to stomach ulcer. aigoo...but i do agreed that he did look great now...he will be a handsome "Groom" in this coming Sept. :D

what... ? one more health trouble? stomach ulcer?? so, we didnt cause him loss weigh but his stomach? why all happened these days? arm writst and stomach!!!!! tsk! must be caused since he knew her! aish!

More bigger Bangbang back scenes!

4b0a8109454b3a19757c6dx4.jpg

4b0a8109454b3a056f22fom5.jpg

4b0a8109454b437aa0727vk3.jpg

4b0a8109454b8e1c79dc2gy5.jpg

4b0a8109454b8e1015211ff5.jpg

Credit as stated

That is PS from Kim Hee Sun wed! Sangwoo's woman want the same nice wed dress like KHS's! look below:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/527/ed9dacec84a046oj3.jpg

u wud thing STY wud be more original n want her own unique style, instead of being a copycat! -__

what... ? one more health trouble? stomach ulcer?? so, we didnt cause him loss weigh but his stomach? why all happened these days? arm writst and stomach!!!!! tsk! must be caused since he knew her! aish!

More bigger Bangbang back scenes!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9084/4b...a19757c6dx4.jpg

Credit as stated

an electric fan in d open :phew: ..... must be d height of summer! :rolleyes:

i was devasted when i heard Kwon Sang Woo was getting married.

i will not accept their love or marriage within 4-5 months of knowing each other.

but it's not like i can do anything about it.

who's going to the wedding?

Guest TY_KSW

i will not accept their love or marriage within 4-5 months of knowing each other.

their wed will be on Sep 28...

yah, just hope he is happy with his choice... we cant do anything but to hope that! :rolleyes:

Guest chin_ai22

ksw looks hot and younger now. :) wish him luck! godbless him always! :)

01AwcA9hvMS1EAAAACAAAAAAAAAAA_.gif

but i still have a broken heart because he's getting married. :c

Guest mrs han

Hmm, I can only think of one possible cause - STRESS! -_-

Pssst, moi - you're in Rome now? Enjoy the city, dear... and those gorgeous modern-day Roman gods! :w00t::w00t:

Guest valley girl

wondering who will come into his marriage he has many friends !!!.. SJS , SSH will come for sure .. must many star will attend. his marriage will be closed like kim hee sun or opened like yoo jae suk marriage ??

Guest TY_KSW

wondering who will come into his marriage he has many friends !!!.. SJS , SSH will come for sure .. must many star will attend. his marriage will be closed like kim hee sun or opened like yoo jae suk marriage ??

his marriage will closed to public/media/sponsor... i mean no sponsor need, no media invited... more limit than Kim hee Sun..

wonder whether they are inviting KHA B) .....if they do, moi hope she comes in her color red ! :w00t:

their wed will be on Sep 28...

yah, just hope he is happy with his choice... we cant do anything but to hope that! :rolleyes:

If Sangwoo is not happy, he could always begin a tryst with someone sweet n demure! B)

Hmm, I can only think of one possible cause - STRESS! -_-

Pssst, moi - you're in Rome now? Enjoy the city, dear... and those gorgeous modern-day Roman gods! :w00t::w00t:

moi am in Singapore, expect to be in London next month B) ..... Rome is only a short flight away :phew:

his marriage will closed to public/media/sponsor... i mean no sponsor need, no media invited... more limit than Kim hee Sun..

wonder which celebs they will be inviting B)

Guest TY_KSW

wonder which celebs they will be inviting B)

He just disclosed a name among his celebrity guest list, that is your most fav actress Choi Ji Woo... :lol:

He just disclosed a name among his celebrity guest list, that is your most fav actress Choi Ji Woo... :lol:

maybe she can come to Sangwoo's wedding dressed as an angel playng d harp! 36_11_6.gif

photo99.jpg

wonder whether STY will invite her former bfs :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder whether STY will invite her former bfs :phew:

you mean her ex-string?

Agooo! how can dear, they are very crowd! Sangwoo cant afford to pay for "alll of them"

36_11_6.gif

more Bangbang shooting site..

4b0a8109g54c62aa8a581bv3.jpg

4b0a8109g54c62bfa2abfgs2.jpg

4b0a8109454c35cd4c165ee6.jpg

Credit as stated