Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

the latest pix of the groom-to-be... he is changing, style n beard!

aish! must be that woman involved!

[] a1zf6.jpg[/]

[] a5up3.jpg[/]

credit as statead

Hi TY - thanks for posting these recent photos here. With beard or none, he's just TOO HOT to handle - too irresistible! What a lucky girl - KSW is Korea's most eligible bachelor & she knows she got lucky. :huh::):sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

Dear, i'm sure he's gonna clean up when the wedding date is nearer....

so u going to his wedding?? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Dear, i'm sure he's gonna clean up when the wedding date is nearer....

so u going to his wedding?? :rolleyes:

hohoho! i'd better save money for the next trip seeing JDG dear.. :lol:

is he sporting a stubble now? :phew: ..... must be her idea :rolleyes: ...... moi much prefer d clean shaven Sangwoo of yore! B)

Dear Moi, you should be ready to see him more different! that woman is involving in many things... m sure the date coming soon to see him a big-belt man! muahhaha!

Dear Moi, you should be ready to see him more different! that woman is involving in many things... m sure the date coming soon to see him a big-belt man! muahhaha!

n she obviously likes d floral theme too .... see her flowery yellow dress on youtube :rolleyes: ...... its okie on her but hope she doesn't turn Sangwoo into some big-belted, floral panty waist! 36_11_6.gif

Guest ellabel

Both think they will love each other for life - any guarantee? STY was on the verge of marrying her ex-bf, looks as though she was desperate to get married to any guy who proposes to her - and now what with a famous, wealthy & handsome guy like KSW, she is in desperation - better hold him tight and not let him go. Then said she lost faith in love - this is the last straw to break the camel's back!! Fickle-minded - changes mind so quickly, marry so quickly and what next - change husbands very quickly??

echan dear, you always give good food for thoughts. thanks. ;)

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4053/a2fb6.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3880/a4hf8.jpg

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2342/a5up3.jpg

credit as statead

Wife or no wife... KSW still looks so hawt!!! :P Such muscles!!!! :w00t: And thinking that only that b**** will get to enjoy that awesome hawt body makes my blood boil. *enviously bitter* Hahaha!!!

Wendy chingu.... can you pls slap me into consciousness....... i hope i'm just having a terrible nightmare.... or better yet, slap Sang woo instead..... who knows?? He might wake up and get clear-headed. Joke!!! :P:w00t:

Ty hunnie, am sure you have better use for your money. ;)

Thanks chingu for the updated pics.

I dread the day that i will see them together in one pic. :wacko:

Guest Azura

ya, great idea...u should do that at least he's still available :)

Wife or no wife... KSW still looks so hawt!!! :P Such muscles!!!! :w00t: And thinking that only that b**** will get to enjoy that awesome hawt body makes my blood boil. *enviously bitter* Hahaha!!!

Wendy chingu.... can you pls slap me into consciousness....... i hope i'm just having a terrible nightmare.... or better yet, slap Sang woo instead..... who knows?? He might wake up and get clear-headed. Joke!!! :P:w00t:

*slap slap* too bad dear, its too late now. :tears:

Guest camella

I watched the KBS World Entertainment Program last night where KSW's July 18 prescon video highlights were shown with English subs. I am so amused by the comments of the hostess Han Ji Min and Host, Jae Dong to Sangwoo's marriage proposal, and hot air baloon romance. Han Ji Min reported a comment in a Japanese daily that KSW seemed like he was creating his own drama, and Jae Dong said, more people will be riding the hot aire balloon from now on.

My cell phone has a screen saver video of 2 hot air baloons in full colors cruising the sky. I will remember SW as a lover each time I look at my cell phone. STY is really lucky. Hopefully, he is too. Can't say as i don't know her and am not inclined to speculate from reports. But from what I know of SW, he will be a good husband and how can his wife not return the feeling and gesture.

Guest Azura

credit as statead

TY dear....just found out that those were not the recent pictures but was taken in June this year.

Guest TY_KSW

TY dear....just found out that those were not the recent pictures but was taken in June this year.

June 2008, one month before the disarter news coming? :blush:

Thank you dear, i edited the date... :phew:

Hi TY & azura - it's ok although those photos aren't that recent - the HOTNESS will always be there........ :):sweatingbullets:

Talking about another topic & not his upcoming wedding, I'm starting to re-watch his drama, Sad Sonata/Sad Love Story. KSW is good here, most effective in getting the audience to empathize with him. The drama, too is good. I get why the title is Sad Sonata – everything that happened to them is man….so sad. And I guess they have to kill him off to fit the title – hahaha - I love him here especially when he cries & he’s really terrific when he smiles. It gives me so much pain whenever KSW is hurt. I really get attached to this series & the 3-main characters. I’m just disappointed with the ending – why he has to die in this series & how he died. But the last episode was really good. There were just some scenes, which are overly unrealistic. Like why don’t they use telephones to try to call each other to confirm themselves instead of sticking to that tape recorder…… But their love was so great. The songs in it were really good. Worth-watching because of KSW & YJH. Both are charming & sweet. :huh::)

I watched the KBS World Entertainment Program last night where KSW's July 18 prescon video highlights were shown with English subs. I am so amused by the comments of the hostess Han Ji Min and Host, Jae Dong to Sangwoo's marriage proposal, and hot air baloon romance. Han Ji Min reported a comment in a Japanese daily that KSW seemed like he was creating his own drama, and Jae Dong said, more people will be riding the hot aire balloon from now on.

My cell phone has a screen saver video of 2 hot air baloons in full colors cruising the sky. I will remember SW as a lover each time I look at my cell phone. STY is really lucky. Hopefully, he is too. Can't say as i don't know her and am not inclined to speculate from reports. But from what I know of SW, he will be a good husband and how can his wife not return the feeling and gesture.

only time will tell dear :phew:

June 2008, one month before the disarter news coming? :blush:

Thank you dear, i edited the date... :phew:

its ur solemn duty as always to post luvli pics of Sangwoo for us to ogle! -_- ...... never mind if STY is less luvli in those pics! :w00t:

Guest Madrasta

I've been a lurker for sometime, because I haven't been watching too much korean series as I used to. But when my friend told me that the suave Kang Sang Woo is getting married, I really don't know, but I felt excited. I find KSW a passionate lover, proof of his portrayal to some roles that he did in the past. According to my friend, fans reacted negatively. I told her that's natural, but we can't do anything if the guy is in love. I know the girl, she's the lead female in the One Million Rose series which was aired here in the Philippines few months ago. But she looks prettier in "Marrying a Millionnaire." Can't blame KSW, knowing that he is a passionate lover.

I really don't know, but aside from this gf, I didn't get any news about his serious involvement with other girls. Correct me if I am wrong! Well, let's just all wish him the best. He knows what is best for himself anyway.

If the marriage prospers, good for them, but if it fails (and hope not), they have only themselves to blame, right? :tongue2:

Guest camella

If the marriage prospers, good for them, but if it fails (and hope not), they have only themselves to blame, right? :tongue2

quote] I hope they will have the grace to exit from it, profit from lessons learned, and be better persons for having loved each other at one point and at some time in their lives. :)

talk about double visions! :w00t:

e42182e45e7fb610452438186e4badc9.jpg

x1pmakndzhuofcoprw2u5btxb62aty.jpg

P0000013_peo54503W600-.jpg

wonder where's everyone these days :rolleyes: ..... especially ppl like TY_KSW, mrs han etc :phew: ...... they all must have realized at last that moi am Sangwoo's one n only true luv here! B)

Guest TY_KSW

wonder where's everyone these days :rolleyes: ..... especially ppl like TY_KSW, mrs han etc :phew: ...... they all must have realized at last that moi am Sangwoo's one n only true luv here! B)

ayoo! you still wanna be his only true love mah? Let me hint you some.. :phew:

first, you must have a lover-string .. as much as posible. :lol: I would suggest, at least 4 visible men and uncountable invisible! that will make you an EXPERIENT woman..That is his taste!

second, you need to happen in whatever hell show, shedding tears and shout out that "I cant find faith in love" eventhough you know yourself about what happened to those string of lovers before! :lol:

that will help you to be his ONLY TRUE LOVE!

m sure you'll be the one receiving the proposal on the Fuji mount .. I hope you are still delicate n sweet then.. not being the woman with a "drum" infront... :lol::lol::lol:

muahhaha!

ayoo! you still wanna be his only true love mah? Let me hint you some.. :phew:

first, you must have a lover-string .. as much as posible. :lol: I would suggest, at least 4 visible men and uncountable invisible! that will make you an EXPERIENT woman..That is his taste!

second, you need to happen in whatever hell show, shedding tears and shout out that "I cant find faith in love" eventhough you know yourself about what happened to those string of lovers before! :lol:

that will help you to be his ONLY TRUE LOVE!

m sure you'll be the one receiving the proposal on the Fuji mount .. I hope you are still delicate n sweet then.. not being the woman with a "drum" infront... :lol::lol::lol:

muahhaha!

on d contraire dear -_- ..... moi am always sweet n demure n innocent! :P ....... wonder whether KHA n KHS will be invited to his wedding! 36_11_6.gif ..... Psst! u r still cross with Sangwoo aren't u? ;)

heaven19167jw.jpg

wonder what present she would be giving him on Sept 28th! B)

Guest TY_KSW

on d contraire dear -_- ..... moi am always sweet n demure n innocent! :P ....... wonder whether KHA n KHS will be invited to his wedding! 36_11_6.gif

as long as your KHA n KHS are the experient women! to suit his taste! :tongue2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...aven19167jw.jpg

wonder what present she would be giving him on Sept 28th! B)

I would suggest CJW to present his wed a coupon of yearly usage of PAMPERS!!!

36_11_6.gif