Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Update:

The circulation of the love passion is groundless denied by both companies.

Prepesentative of Song Tae Young company disclosed "she just had a dinner with him .. And that is all the facts, nothing farther!" but he denied to enlighten whether "there are only two person in the dinner or?". An officer of Kwon Sang Woo company repudiated the recent news and said that the all reporters have no real facts to prove they are in love or dating.

TY, better yet, we'll wait for KSW to confirm this news. I'm sure, he'll talk about this soon. He won't forget all his fans who are waiting for his words regarding this. B)-_-

Guest betchay

Hi beth - was she in that drama? Can't remember............. (?). ;):)

Hello will, yeah she was there..

The other gal interested with Go Soo. :phew:

Update:

Prepesentative of Song Tae Young company disclosed "she just had a dinner with him .. And that is all the facts, nothing farther!" but he denied to enlighten whether "there are only two person in the dinner or?". An officer of Kwon Sang Woo company repudiated the recent news and said that the all reporters have no real facts to prove they are in love or dating.

You mean to say.. we still have chances here! :lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

My dear...you can join me weeping in one corner...silently ok! :D

tears will sweep away our sadness.. dear... silently, ! :tears:

Pshshs! I just translated the updated news.. may be the soju purchase will be pending! :lol:

what if you find a man like him? must wedding soon! right away!

She is thinking the same like ours! :lol:

Hahaha - lol - I couldn't agree with you more TY. Even if no marriage yet, as long as you have him............. Any girl/woman would die for him! B)-_-

Guest TY_KSW

You mean to say.. we still have chances here!

in the angle of appearance, if it is just a rumour, we still have chances!

36_11_6.gif

Hello will, yeah she was there..

The other gal interested with Go Soo. :phew:

You mean to say.. we still have chances here! :lol::lol:

beth, I think I have to re-watch my DVD tonight. I'm getting excited to know about this girl in case this news is true. :lol:B)

Guest uguudei

waaaaa!!!!! So happy!!!! Hope they are together. I like her not just she's pretty. She seems gentle and kind.

Guest betchay

what if you find a man like him? must wedding soon! right away!

She is thinking the same like ours! :lol:

hahah.. can't blame his gal whoever the lucky one coz

if i were her too.. shot gun wedding is possible! :w00t:

tears will be sweep away our sadness.. dear... silently, ! :tears:

Pshshs! I just translated the updated news.. may be the soju purchase will be pending! :lol:

dear.. maybe we can still have some bottles of soju..

"A call for celebration becoz of a denied news!" :lol:

beth/TY/azura - we're so excited really any news when it comes to him. Wondering what would KSW thinks & feels in case he'll visit Soompi & read all our posts here..... lol - I'm sure he'll laugh to all of us of our reactions. :P:D

Guest Azura

guess what...his Korean website is flooded will message from his fans....

in over an hour it has jump 5 pages....

Guest TY_KSW

muahhaha! do bad Betchay! you should go with the villain Jo Cheong Jul!

hahhah big boss Jo!

I revised: Soju purchasing is valid! :lol::lol:

not surprised dear... what a shock news indeed!

I think in every corner of office or homes in the world now is flooding with tear drops! :rolleyes:

Here is another thread in this Soompi "Korean celebrities photos".. jumping 3 pages in this morning over the news..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=233123

Update:

Typically, they will deny.. :P

Azura, i bet you will be busy in coming days..

i hope Mrs Kwon will invite you and your friends to her son's wedding..she was such a sweet lady right?

Perhaps SangWoo gets married because of his dear mom..she wants to see her grandson/daughter.. ;)

Guest Azura

Typically, they will deny.. :P

Azura, i bet you will be busy in coming days..

i hope Mrs Kwon will invite you and your friends to her son's wedding..she was such a sweet lady right?

Perhaps SangWoo gets married because of his dear mom..she wants to see her grandson/daughter.. ;)

Yes dear busy for his birthday party and the premiere coming up....

Guest kierelun

Newsen yijaehwan News]

한류스타 권상우(32)와 미스코리아 출신 탤런트 손태영(28)이 아름다운 사랑을 키워가고 있다. Korean pop star Kwon Sang-woo (32), Canada-born actress and former Miss sontaeyoung (28) raised this beautiful love to go there.

두 사람은 현재 양가의 허락을 받고 결혼을 전제로 진지한 만남을 갖고 있는 것으로 알려졌다. Two people are currently receiving yangga's permission to marry on the premise that the meeting has reportedly serious.

연예계 한 관계자는 "두 사람이 올 초 동료 연예인들과 함께 한 모임에서 우연히 만난 뒤 자연스럽게 친분을 쌓아가며 연인 사이로 발전했다. 주변에서는 이미 두 사람의 사이가 공공연한 비밀이 됐다"고 전했다. An official entertainment, "two people early this year, along with fellow artists met by chance after a meeting between lovers, naturally, they build up a friendship developed around an open secret between two people who have already this year," he said.

손태영과 권상우의 열애 소식과 함께 두 사람이 결혼을 전제로 만나고 있다는 이야기 들린다. Kwon Sang-woo, along with the news and sontaeyoung yeolae meet two people marry on the premise that there is a story I hear it. 한 연예 관계자는 "두 사람이 양가를 오가며 결혼을 전제로 만남을 갖고 있다"고 귀띔했다. One official entertainment "on the premise that the marriage between two people yangga the meeting," he hinted.

두 사람이 사랑의 결실을 맺게 될 지 귀추가 주목된다. Two people of the fruits of this love will begin to pay attention maetge going to happen.

Newsen yimihye News]

배우 권상우와 손태영의 결혼을 전제로 진지한 만남을 가지고 있다는 사실이 보도되며 손태영을 향한 관심이 뜨겁다. SonTaeYoung marriage to actor Kwon Sang-woo, and the assumption is that a serious meeting with press and interested SonTaeYoung was getting hot.

양가 집안의 허락 하에 교제를 하고 있는 두 사람은 연예계 한 관계자의 전언에 따르면 올 초 동료 연예인들과 함께한 모임에서 우연히 만나 자연스럽게 친분을 쌓아가며 연인 사이로 발전했다. The family's permission, two people involved in the entertainment industry earlier this year, according to an official message of the meeting we had with fellow artists to enhance friendship, naturally, they met by chance between the lovers were developed.

손태영의 한 측근은 “두 사람이 올 초부터 만남을 가지며 미래를 진지하게 생각할 정도로 서로에 대한 애틋한 감정을 갖고 있다”며 “권상우의 믿음직스럽고 자상함에 많은 의지를 하고 있다”고 전했다. A close associate of SonTaeYoung "has a future meeting for two people to come early to think seriously about to have feelings for each other and that "Kwon Sang-woo as many stab wounds in the seureopgo trustworthy, and willing," he said.

2000년 제44회 미스코리아 미로 연예계에 데뷔한 손태영은 ‘귀신이 산다’ ‘기억이 들린다’ ‘새드무비’ ‘경의선’ ‘기다리다 미쳐’ 등의 영화에 연달아 출연하며 미모 못지 않은 연기력까지 인정받은 바 있다. Miss Canada 2000 in the maze entertainment SonTaeYoung debut in 'Ghost House', 'I can hear the memories', 'Sad Movie', '' Gyeongui '' "I waited for beauty", and appeared in such movies as a succession of winning acting.

또 SBS ‘백만송이 장미’ SBS ‘연개소문’ KBS 2TV ‘아이엠 샘’을 통해 연기파 배우로 자리매김했다. In addition, SBS 'one million roses' SBS' pelon 'KBS 2TV' Sam IM 'yeongipa through to become an actor. 최근에는 ‘손태영의 Life magazine’을 진행하며 진행실력 또한 인정받고 있다. Recently, 'Son Tae Young of Life magazine' ability to progress and progress can also be recognized.

[Newsen hongjeongwon News]

배우 권상우(32)와 손태영(28)의 열애설에 이어 결혼설이 모락모락 나고 있다. Actor Kwon Sang-woo (32) and Son Tae Young (28) marriage rumors breaks out.

지난 3월20일 영화 ‘숙명’으로 가진 뉴스엔과의 인터뷰에서 “결혼하고 싶은 여자가 있다”고 고백했던 권상우의 ‘그녀’가 손태영인지에 관심이 집중되고 있다. March 20 last movie 'destiny' in an interview with the news Kwong Sang Woo said : "I want to marry a woman," and was questioned whether she was SonTaeYoung.

권상우는 당시 교제 중인 여자친구가 있냐는 질문에 “있어도 없고 없어도 없다”고 여운을 남기며 의미심장하게 대답했다. Being stoned in relationship to the question, he replied : "No, no, no.Unmatched" - to make meaningful answers.

이어 권상우는 마음에 두고 있는 여자나 연애하고 싶은 사람이 있냐는 질문에는 한치의 망설임 없이 “있다”고 털어놓은 뒤 말실수를 한 듯 “결혼하고 싶다고 생각한 여자가 있다. Kwon Sang-woo is on the mind of the woman who wants to Intimacy with anyone without hesitation ". "seemed to mean a "thought the woman wanted to get married. 그녀를 보며 ‘저런 사람과 결혼하고 싶다’고 생각했다”며 두루뭉술하게 수습했다. Watching her and 'I think I want to marry someone like that' he said.

권상우는 이어 “싱그러운 여자가 좋다. Kwon Sang-woo likes a good woman & fresh. 부유하게 자라진 않았어도 행복하게 사랑받으며 자란 여자가 좋다”면서 “그런 사람이 사랑을 베풀 줄 알고 주변 사람들을 행복하게 만들어 주는 것 같다. Jarajin happily did not receive richly grown woman in love is good, "" love, treat a man like that make people happy, you know that around. 나를 사랑해주고 어머니를 사랑해주면 내 모든 걸 바칠 자신이 있다”고 이상형을 밝혔다. If my mother tells me he loves me, loved his regret everything, "he said dreamboat.

권상우는 또 “옛날보다 좀 더 외롭고 자식 갖고 싶은 마음이 점점 더 간절해진다. Kwon Sang-woo is also "a little more than a lonely old child wants to have a heart becomes increasingly desperate. 결혼은 당연히 해야 하는 거다. Of course, is that you should marry. 순리대로 살면 35세 안에 결혼할 것 같다”면서 “내가 태어나고 얼마 후 아버지가 돌아가셔서 이상적인 가정을 꾸리고 싶다는 생각이 많이 들었다. You live to 35-year-old, reasonable as likely to marry, "" I was born long after my father died and more than a lot of thought to raising a family wants to hear. 하루 빨리 가정을 만들어 어머니와 함께 살고 싶다”며 지극한 효심을 드러냈다. Hurry home, he lived with his mother one day want to create a "grave hyosim said.

한편 권상우는 “모든 게 운명이고 숙명이다. Meanwhile, Kwon Sang-woo, "Everything is fate and destiny. 결혼할 여자를 만나는 것도, 아무리 저 사람은 내 사랑이다 하고 최면을 걸어도 결혼적령기 타이밍에 못 만나면 운명이 아니다”며 “그 시기에 만나야 운명이다. Also meets a woman to marry, even if that person is my love, and the timing of hypnosis, married do not you meet this fate, "said" I will meet on the timing of destiny. 작품을 만나는 것도 마찬가지다. It works to meet the same situation. 모든 게 타이밍이다”고 숙명론을 주장했다. Timing is everything, "he said.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: HanCinema

Via: SportsSeoul 08/07/17 10:58

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong in a serious relationship!

20080718ba014.jpg

Hot flash!

A new couple has emerged, kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong are an item! It is known that the two met through a group of friends' meetings where the two gained interest on one another.

kwon Sang-woo has once said at a press conference for "Fate" that he wants to get married at 35. Now, that he is 3 years away from this age, the fans are thinking he might be serious about marrying this lovely Miss Korea pageant attendee and actress Son Tae-yeong! They have started their relationship early this year. And their friend said that the two have already introduced each other to their parents!

The two are definitely enjoying their time together, let's congratulate the two!

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young' love affairs : No Comment from both sides

Innolife - 2008/07/17(Thu) 16:10

86945lcz7.jpg

Top star Kwon Sang Woo and Miss Korea-turned actress Son Tae Yong intimate relationship is becoming the hot topic recently. One close relationship person disclosed that during the filming time of KBS BAD LOVE aired every Monday and Tuesday Son Tae-young who was usually close to Kim Sung-soo visited the shooting site where she met the lead actor Kwon Sang Woo and dined with him after that. And then, the rumour is getting flowing.

Kwon Sang Woo, in March at the movie The Fate Premiere had replied to the interview that "everyone needs to get married and has a stable family to home". However, replied to the question "are you currently having relationship with any?" he gave a vague answer "I love a woman but haven't yet tend to get married."

To the current spreading news on both stars affairs who are under consideration of marriage two representatives of the two persons denied to answer and avoided all mobile phones.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=86945

Guest kierelun

Very matching couple, she looks abit like HanChaeYoung but Son is much prettier & sexy with a very sweet smile. Finally, KSW can get married, so happy for him.