Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

only this message that make me trust that the project was cancelled! :(:(

I dun trust any source until i read from SW...

Let's trust that our man will come up with another BETTER project soon and work with a real producer and broadcaster who are having brain!!! :phew:

darn sh!t the SBS, the stupid and ridiculous.. hold for long time and quit at last minutes..

those management of SBS must go to hell !!! :crazy: :fury: :fury:

Guest TY_KSW

Reading Sang Woo message, i got both sad n happy feel! :rolleyes:

Sad, is because we have no chance to see him sooner , and in a new role of a casanova with charming acting and hot dancing step! to see how he seduce the president-to-be!!! :blink:

Happy, is because, working with those stupid having no brain, even the interesting script or talent team could not help it success! Look at how those stupid broacaster/producer having doing for the past 4 months, everybody could recognize how bad they are! :phew:

Releasing from those persons, i think it is a positive chance than a negative ...

Having another better thing to do than trying to get long neck sticking into they news...

Good luck to those, in future, join to SBS!!!

m sure this is the last time with SBS, SW should work with the better n richer n proffesional producers!!!

Message from SANGWOO in CSWS today.

Brief Translation.

Hi to all my fans who have shown support for me.

I would like to straighten out somethings regard to "Daemul".

As you all know that Daemul has been aborted due to dispute between the production team and the PD....me and other actors feel pity about it but there are rumours spreading that it was due to the actor's high fees....actually there's other reason.

We're really sad when we were being informed that "Daemul" has been cancelled.

Tho i'm not great compared to other actors but i have always wanted to acheive something and doing better for my fans.

Dont worry about me, i will try my best to get another project soon.

Its a long message from me today....

Lastly, the weather is getting warmer, please take care of your health.

I love You....

Hi azura - thanks for sharing his message here. Finally.........a word from our man! This is only the time that I can trust & rely - his words here. As he said that the drama has been cancelled, I don't expect anything now from this series. We all move on & wait for his next work. It's ok SangWoo, we'll always be here to support you all the way, whatever your decisions will be. Actually, whatever other reasons are, we all know that it's beyond your control & we don't care for this anymore. :blink:

Sorry, I'm just feeling sad about everything........ Who said that you're not great, KSW? You are, to us here, your fans. We all know how much you care for your fans, how much you try your best all the time to make us happy by giving us good projects. This isn't your LAST work - there will be more coming........ :blink:

Really appreciate this message from him. We don't care how short or long message from you......it makes us happy always! We won't get tired of reading your message. :)

Guest TY_KSW

its true! his message has released us from burden of waitng !

no daemul, nevermind, as he mentioned, will come in the shortest time with a BETTER project!

Dun worry, like Azura said, lighten up! :lol:

Such talent n charming actor your are, will come back with a better news !

We are here to support you...

We love you, Kwon Sang Woo ! :rolleyes:

Guest mrs han

dun worry for Sangwoo dear :phew: ..... rest assured he is in good hands! :w00t:

Whose hands, dear moi? :phew::phew:

So Daemul is cancelled. Thank goodness they've decided to pull the plugs before the project even started. Although I've looked forward to watching oppa shake his bonbon, I'm relieved that our man can now now move on to a better project - minus the unnecessary complications :excl: How about that war drama with the STH PD? Is he really going to do that one?

Guest TY_KSW

So Daemul is cancelled. Thank goodness they've decided to pull the plugs before the project even started. Although I've looked forward to watching oppa shake his bonbon, I'm relieved that our man can now now move on to a better project - minus the unnecessary complications :excl: How about that war drama with the STH PD? Is he really going to do that one?

totally agree with you, Mrs Han

It relieves us when the news is out! Sang woo should keep far away from that Stupid Brainless Station from now on !! :lol:

For the MBC war drama, still no official announcement yet, but their planned to shoot in Feb 2009 and broadcast in Jun 2009. Pls note, it is the biggest war project ! :w00t:

Guest mrs han

totally agree with you, Mrs Han

It relieves us when the news is out! Sang woo should keep far away from that Stupid Brainless Station from now on !! :lol:

For the MBC war drama, still no official announcement yet, but their planned to shoot in Feb 2009 and broadcast in Jun 2009. Pls note, it is the biggest war project ! :w00t:

Hahaha, don't get mad with SBS too much, dear TY. Remember, they gave us STH, chingu. ;)^_^ I believe that the cancellation of Daemul will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. :):)

Guest TY_KSW

Hahaha, don't get mad with SBS too much, dear TY. Remember, they gave us STH, chingu. ;)^_^ I believe that the cancellation of Daemul will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. :):)

yes it is, a blessing in disguise!

Just irritated what they have done to waste our man's time ! :phew:

by the way, thanks to that, Sangwoo know dancing so well! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

i heard that Japanese fans still go on their schedule in Aug 1 just one amendment on the tour point by taking out the Daemul shooting site...

:rolleyes:

Guest Azura

i heard that Japanese fans still go on their schedule in Aug 1 just one amendment on the tour point by taking out the Daemul shooting site...

:rolleyes:

yes....they will still go as planned but minus the Daemul filming site :(

Guest puun

Hi Wooers,

I'm quite new here but stay for awhile, as this is my first post so...

Would you mind if I request anyone to post the link of Sangwoo's latest VOD on Daemul's news anyway I tried myself to Daum page but it's not active I don't know why. Please post it here or give me some advices.

Thank you Azura for those good work as ever for Sangwoo's words translation.

Guest Azura

Hi Wooers,

I'm quite new here but stay for awhile, as this is my first post so...

Would you mind if I request anyone to post the link of Sangwoo's latest VOD on Daemul's news anyway I tried myself to Daum page but it's not active I don't know why. Please post it here or give me some advices.

Thank you Azura for those good work as ever for Sangwoo's words translation.

Hi puun......Welcome to Sangwoo's thread. :D

which VOD are you referring to?? maybe we can help.

yes it is, a blessing in disguise!

Just irritated what they have done to waste our man's time ! :phew:

by the way, thanks to that, Sangwoo know dancing so well! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi TY - I couldn't agree with you more. Just wasted his time but on the other side, he learns to dance. Hope he won't forget those steps - he could use it later for his incoming projects. At least, I'm sure he had fun learning the dance. All the same - I shout : GO KSW! :blink::)

only this message that make me trust that the project was cancelled! :(:(

I dun trust any source until i read from SW...

Let's trust that our man will come up with another BETTER project soon and work with a real producer and broadcaster who are having brain!!! :phew:

darn sh!t the SBS, the stupid and ridiculous.. hold for long time and quit at last minutes..

those management of SBS must go to hell !!! :crazy: :fury: :fury:

this probably wouldn't have happened had they hired KHA instead! -_-

Reading Sang Woo message, i got both sad n happy feel! :rolleyes:

Sad, is because we have no chance to see him sooner , and in a new role of a casanova with charming acting and hot dancing step! to see how he seduce the president-to-be!!! :blink:

Happy, is because, working with those stupid having no brain, even the interesting script or talent team could not help it success! Look at how those stupid broacaster/producer having doing for the past 4 months, everybody could recognize how bad they are! :phew:

Releasing from those persons, i think it is a positive chance than a negative ...

Having another better thing to do than trying to get long neck sticking into they news...

Good luck to those, in future, join to SBS!!!

m sure this is the last time with SBS, SW should work with the better n richer n proffesional producers!!!

Sangwoo should learn d waltz :wub: ...... he will need it for his wedding reception! :phew:

B)

30620c4cd.gif

87.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo should learn d waltz :wub: ...... he will need it for his wedding reception! :phew:

Nope, he should learn horizon lambada ! hahahhah! :lol::lol: