Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

I read the filming schedule has been delayed as well that's include overseas.

calculating, broadcasting in October, the shooting may be in Aug or Sep ..

:unsure: tsk tsk..

Anyone could tell me, what should i do from here to that date.. :wacko: i will take time to source JDG new cf captures n clip.. Hope our man also take this spare to do CF too.. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

calculating, broadcasting in October, the shooting may be in Aug or Sep ..

:unsure: tsk tsk..

Anyone could tell me, what should i do from here to that date.. :wacko: i will take time to source JDG new cf captures n clip.. Hope our man also take this spare to do CF too.. :rolleyes:

At least you have your JDG to busy with while waiting for Sangwoo...then how about me>>? :(

Guest TY_KSW

At least you have your JDG to busy with while waiting for Sangwoo...then how about me>>? :(

ayoo my dear.. spending some spare in HB lah! or you like to see our necks as long as ostrich's :D

Guest mrs.khan20

I wonder what moi dearest thinks about this one... :phew::phew: I hope she's not contemplating of sending the girl in heaven. :w00t::w00t:

What? Trouble already? This early? Hmm... :phew::phew: Maybe they should shelve it for a while and iron out the kinks first. I'd rather wait than have this drama served half-baked. -_--_-

WOW so sweet

Guest Azura

azura, so that means that the cast didn't leave last May 26 for Japan. Wondering what is our man doing right now? :blink::)

I think so since there hasnt been any news of them leaving for Japan. We dunno what's next for sangwoo. :(

Guest mrs han

Waiting for my oppa sangwoo...

Waiting for my oppa won bin...

Wating for my onnie jiwoo...

Waiting...

Waiting...

WAAAAAAAAAAiting!

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

But what else can I do?

Guest Azura

Waiting for my oppa sangwoo...

Waiting for my oppa won bin...

Wating for my onnie jiwoo...

Waiting...

Waiting...

WAAAAAAAAAAiting!

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

But what else can I do?

Dear mrs han...you can repeat Stairways to Heaven while waiting :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Azura, pls check whether my inf is precise? the PD Oh Jong Rok will replace Kim Hyung Shik in Daemul? :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Azura, pls check whether my inf is precise? the PD Oh Jong Rok will replace Kim Hyung Shik in Daemul? :rolleyes:

No idea...where did you get the info from? I dun think they have decided who will replace the PD yet.

changing director... agoo! no wonder the full cast haven't been decided yet.. :tears:

just make sure they choose a new director who will give us d appropriate ending! -_-

I wonder what moi dearest thinks about this one... :phew::phew: I hope she's not contemplating of sending the girl in heaven. :w00t::w00t:

she need not go to heaven if she doesn't want too :phew: ...... there's always d other end! muahaha.gif

Guest Azura

More news today in Korea have again confirmed that SBS has postponed the release date to Oct for Daemul.

q1ea7.jpg

Guest Azura

TY....i have checked. Oh Jong Rok is not the director whose gonna replace PD Kim but he's the director for another SBS drama which suppose to take over the screening slot after Daemul in August.

Guest TY_KSW

TY....i have checked. Oh Jong Rok is not the director whose gonna replace PD Kim but he's the director for another SBS drama which suppose to take over the screening slot after Daemul in August.

aish! that meant he will involve in another SBS project not Daemul... :o

half happy and half sad...

Sad because the PD fr Daemul haven't been appointed.. but happy because Mr Oh is not as good as the withdrawer PD Kim...

I start to find something to watch to kill time.. :(

firstly begin with repeat again "Into the Sun" :phew: