Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

yah, i know.. just same original Wester to that woman...I remember her haircolor is red..

Havent seen her for long even in her sweetheart thread KRW! :rolleyes:

Oop.. Korean is sooo lucky, they even have the topless poster...

so envious!!! :sweatingbullets:

she finally realized that moi am d one n only true luv for Sangwoo! :P

banner.jpg

enkrecord.jpg

B)

Guest Azura

Hi Azura, can you upload the vid again? It stops at 17th, 18th sec. Thanks mucho.

ghina dear, did you download first? i try it and it play smoothly till the end.

Little "Misu" favourite actor...

k1wr4.jpg

k2hl6.jpg

Guest corliss

hi all, it has been quite some time since i lurked in here cos of password issue :) so i wanna say a big HI To ALL! hahaha :) but glad to see KSW thread growing evermore rapidly...hee hee....

he loves rice cake!!! that is the same with me!! i remembered when i went to Korea in Jan this yr...i ate rice cake almost everywhere i went to :) now i knew which store has e best rice cake..and seriously, the best is one located opposite a busy st at Jeju itself! :)

hopefully there will be more great news on the japan trip:) hee hee

Guest Azura

Not so good news this morning.

'Objective' dispute between the broadcasting and production companies brought in the conflict"

Seems like Daemul fiming has been hauled. :mellow:

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, exactly. Their conflit haven't resolved yet, even production team cant set up the Bluehouse contruction either due to this troublesome. Hope they can settle it soon...

:rolleyes: I guess, the conflict is for making the drama better, nothing else! :rolleyes:

Guest ghina05

ghina dear, did you download first? i try it and it play smoothly till the end.

Yup, I did, several times actually but only managed to download 2MB. Tried downloading again this am. There was less traffic. Success! :phew: Big thanks Azura.

Certainly hope that they can settle their differences soonest as any delays might affect KSW's schedule for the MBC drama. KSW is busy, busy, busy.

Hi TY & azura, feel somewhat sad about this conflict in his drama production. I hope this won't affect the filming so much & won't cause any delays (?). I wish they could fix whatever problem they may have at the moment since I'm very excited to see KSW again in a small screen. Our man is always worth-watching. B)-_-

Guest TY_KSW

The Daemul is to re-start again. Producer is consulting two actors to get their ideas. They will discuss with Kwon Sang Woo side today first and meet with Go Hyun Jung later.

However the conclusion must be decided soonest because of the fixed schedule and shooting time. If it was extended more the leading actors will be affected.

:sweatingbullets:

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...9&cp=poctan

Note: We appreciate all article and translation. Pls do not post article without English translation. Thank you

The Daemul is to re-start again. Producer is consulting two actors to get their ideas. They will discuss with Kwon Sang Woo side today first and meet with Go Hyun Jung later.

However the conclusion must be decided soonest because of the fixed schedule and shooting time. If it was extended more the leading actors will be affected.

:sweatingbullets:

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...9&cp=poctan

Note: We appreciate all article and translation. Pls do not post article without English translation. Thank you

TY, thanks for this info. I hope everything ends well. I also hope that his sched here won't be affected much in case there will be any extension. We know that he has another drama after Daemul, although no confirmation yet on his part about this. :)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for this info. I hope everything ends well. I also hope that his sched here won't be affected much in case there will be any extension. We know that he has another drama after Daemul, although no confirmation yet on his part about this. :)

Will, thats why the producer has to consult Sangwoo's side first today! SW is a busy actor.. any changing must be advise him to get his approval! we all know there will be MBC drama after that and so do SBS... Hope PD and production team settle it quickly n successfully!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Will, thats why the producer has to consult Sangwoo's side first today! SW is a busy actor.. any changing must be advise him to get his approval! we all know there will be MBC drama after that and so do SBS... Hope PD and production team settle it quickly n successfully!!! :rolleyes:

TY...from what i understand is that the production company is not consulting Sangwoo but to inform him that the filming will be hauled. GSY will be next to be infomed.

The news also indicate that the PD has decided to quit.

Guest TY_KSW

TY...from what i understand is that the production company is not consulting Sangwoo but to inform him that the filming will be hauled. GSY will be next to be infomed.

Aish, thats why they titled "Daemul to restart from the very begining"

Azura, is PD (Production Director) also the film director or? im so stupid of this!

hi all, it has been quite some time since i lurked in here cos of password issue :) so i wanna say a big HI To ALL! hahaha :) but glad to see KSW thread growing evermore rapidly...hee hee....

he loves rice cake!!! that is the same with me!! i remembered when i went to Korea in Jan this yr...i ate rice cake almost everywhere i went to :) now i knew which store has e best rice cake..and seriously, the best is one located opposite a busy st at Jeju itself! :)

hopefully there will be more great news on the japan trip:) hee hee

wonder whether Sangwoo ever tried puffer fish in Japan :phew:

Guest Azura

Aish, thats why they titled "Daemul to restart from the very begining"

Azura, is PD (Production Director) also the film director or? im so stupid of this!

PD is the drama director.

azura, really feeling bad about all these news regarding his drama. Is the news confirmed? Wondering what would our man be feeling right now? He has given his time for this project already. I'm just disappointed..... I hope we could hear word from our man about this soon.... just curious of what his thoughts are about what's going on. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

azura, really feeling bad about all these news regarding his drama. Is the news confirmed? Wondering what would our man be feeling right now? He has given his time for this project already. I'm just disappointed..... I hope we could hear word from our man about this soon.... just curious of what his thoughts are about what's going on. :rolleyes:

yes babe, what a bad day for me when the first news i read is this.

now we have to wait and see.

changing director... agoo! no wonder the full cast haven't been decided yet.. :tears:

exactly.....what a day huh.