Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

hope d ending follows d style of STH too! :w00t:

wonder who's fighting who in this war thingy :phew: ...... doesn't really matter as long as Sangwoo wins d warfare n d ending suits moi! B)

my dear Moi, that is a story of South-North war partly same as Taegukgi!

Our man (if he confirmed) will play a truly hero role in the film...

we often see dead or wounded in war films.. just hope this project is happy ended of our "prince of Tears" or at least, follow your STH taste ! :lol:

Guest betchay

Please enlighten this cavewoman, dears. She's been out of circulation for some time and she needs to be informed. ^_^^_^

Is it true that our man has agreed to star in a period drama to be directed by the STH PD? Read about it in the other Woo's thread... :phew::phew:

mrs han, we missed you! Welcome back! :D

How about STH couple & PD reunion in this drama? :phew:

Lots of fans would be happy if that happened!

Esp. you & xuexi.. :lol:

hi there.. to all KSW lovers in the PHIL.

there is a promo from THE FACE SHOP.. the items are a pouch and a picture diary of him...

try to go to your nearest FACE SHOP store...

im just here to share it.. enjoy:)

Guest Azura

hi there.. to all KSW lovers in the PHIL.

there is a promo from THE FACE SHOP.. the items are a pouch and a picture diary of him...

try to go to your nearest FACE SHOP store...

im just here to share it.. enjoy:)

Hi kai_rain...thanks for sharing the info here..

A statue of Sangwoo has been set up in Jejudo

i dont find it resemble our man :blink:

q1bi2.jpg

q2xo1.jpg

q3kt8.jpg

q4ei2.jpg

Guest Azura

smiley15.gif No resemblance at all!smiley16.gif

But at least.. it gave him recognition!

smiley6.gif

dear.... i will be frighten if i seen this at night :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

dear.... i will be frighten if i seen this at night :sweatingbullets:

I know... Madame Tussaud will laugh out loud if she

saw the statue. smiley7.gif

Anyway.. thanks for the people of Jejudo.

It only means, our man is well-loved!

smiley10.gif

Did you see my PM, i'm asking about hows the drama?

Guest TY_KSW

seem the most favorite ACTOR (not son-in-law) in Japan is our man.. :D

Bad love to broadcast in coming June while Stairways to Heaven will be turned on May 27

his scenes are spreading all over Japan.. Not to mention the flesh SW will be in Japan tomorrow for filming (not for selling food) . :lol:

Guest betchay

Bad love to broadcast in coming June while Stairways to Heaven will be turned on May 27

his scenes are spreading all over Japan.. Not to mention the flesh SW will be in Japan tomorrow for filming (not for selling food) . :lol:

Can't wait for tmr news.. :phew:

Bang Bang gif

bang2.gif

the whole articles in both korean n Chinese are same topic about the posibility of delay of Daemul broadcasting date. There is a conflict b/t production team and the PD (Thanks Azura for clarifing).

The most important part to our Wooers is the last sentence, SW said that he also heard that the domestic production side and the implementation team are in conflict/dispute, which may affect the normal airing of the drama however he is working with Go Hyun Jung very well and their trip to Japan shooting is still progressing well.

Trust it clear, dear! :w00t:

Hi TY, getting mixed emotion for this news but agree with you that the last sentence can bring us consolation. So, if japan shoot is pushing-thru, wondering if our man had left Korea already by this time or about to leave? :)

Here's my humble translation from the clip:

K - Kwon Sang Woo

Hi azura - thanks for sharing the translations. I've been waiting for this. So now, i know what they were talking & why they were laughing during that interview. Ye, our man is always so playful, there's always a kid in him outside that very manly look. he always tries to tease his partner whoever it will be, man or a woman but I think he's more of a teaser when it comes to woman. :)

Kwon Sang Woo favourite food : Dokboki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8sx2-8oppY

azura, thanks for sharing that short clip. Wondering what food was that? Looks so yummy, huh? Aaaahhh……….he’s so good-looking. This is seriously SO HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Here's to share a soothing music flash for you gals to enjoy on a lazy sunday!!!

On the Bed with KSW

azura, why can't I open this? Or is it just me? :blink:

[] smiley15.gif[/] No resemblance at all![]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/betchay830/smiley16.gif]

But at least.. it gave him recognition!

[] smiley6.gif[/]

I agree with you, betchay. But still find it amazing.......... :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, getting mixed emotion for this news but agree with you that the last sentence can bring us consolation. So, if japan shoot is pushing-thru, wondering if our man had left Korea already by this time or about to leave? :)

We dun know about his departure day Will.. They are seem secretive! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

azura, thanks for sharing that short clip. Wondering what food was that? Looks so yummy, huh? Aaaahhh……….he’s so good-looking. This is seriously SO HOT! :sweatingbullets:

azura, why can't I open this? Or is it just me? :blink:

Hi willenette Dokboki is spicy rice cake....very delicious, u should try it someday.

the link is ok...can u try again?

Korean Wave in US....

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Guest Azura

that Western woman recalling me Ladymac! :rolleyes:

nah...Sarah is younger and prettier, wonder where is she now? :rolleyes:

FACE SHOP IN MYEONGDONG, KOREA

wwee1.jpg

credit CSWS

Guest TY_KSW

yah, i know.. just same original Wester to that woman...I remember her haircolor is red..

Havent seen her for long even in her sweetheart thread KRW! :rolleyes:

Oop.. Korean is sooo lucky, they even have the topless poster...

so envious!!! :sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette Dokboki is spicy rice cake....very delicious, u should try it someday.

the link is ok...can u try again?

Korean Wave in US....

azura, thanks for the reply. I would want to try it since it looks his favorite food & although I'm not fond of spicy food - but anything for KSW, my dear. And as you've said that it's delicious, wow, so yummy for sure! :)

I'll try again the link you posted this morning.............. :)