Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

TY, so you felt that there's no chemistry between the two, huh? Or she might be too shy to talk to him? Anyway, I love the 1st pix - so candid, so natural. :sweatingbullets:

i found no chemistry dear.. :phew: Look at that actress.. no mood.. stiff... cold... iron ! aish good if they dun meet each others again! :lol:

i found no chemistry dear.. :phew: Look at that actress.. no mood.. stiff... cold... iron ! aish good if they dun meet each others again! :lol:

no known actress could possibly have full chemistry with Sangwoo dear -_- .... that's bcos he's just too perfect :D ..... of cos we must not discount d possibility of a demure newbie making such an impact in d future! B)

Guest TY_KSW

i wonder what did they spoke to each other? :rolleyes:

im so curious, whether our man spoke English.., ofcourse, Sir Paul Smith is English! :lol:

Guest betchay

im so curious, whether our man spoke English.., ofcourse, Sir Paul Smith is English! :lol:

hey.. new avie. :phew:

I also wonder how they communicate, it looks like the

translator was far away. hahah :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

if m not wrong, Sangwoo used to have a personal English tutor last time.. A female tutor! :w00t:

I m sure Sangwoo find it easy to comunicate in English! :rolleyes:

hey.. new avie. :phew:

yes, it is.. but i still keep my promise... to show my casanova ...right? :lol:

Guest camella

erh? she is Ji Sung's gf now? might be after they shooting "Save The Last dance for me"

Hhaha.. just wonder whether Jisung is now worry about his woman to be with BIG BOSS JO? muahahha!

I first saw her in KBS tv drama Water Bloom/ Water Flower Village 2004 with Song Il Gook. That was before Save the Last Dance for me with Eugene and Ji Sung. I think she will do well as TFS KSW girl for the year. The other winners of the contest for natural beauty model for TFS with KSW last year were too young for KSW' taste. Lee Bo Young is 29-30. Ji Sung should worry. Hahaha

Guest iceey_blu

kwon sang woo!!! ahh!! my first korean crush!!!! hahaha he's still looking GOOD!! haha he dresses SOO WELL!! HOLY COW!!

Guest betchay

Kwon sang woo have a girlfriend ??

Hello B0ns, as far as we know, Sangwoo doesn't have a GF. :phew:

kwon sang woo!!! ahh!! my first korean crush!!!! hahaha he's still looking GOOD!! haha he dresses SOO WELL!! HOLY COW!!

Hi & welcome to his thread, iceey_blu. :)

Agree.. he does dress so well. ;)

Kwon sang woo have a girlfriend ??

We know here that he's single & very much available BOns. But i hope he could find a woman now who could take care & love him. Who wouldn't want this man to be her BF - look at the body & face - so yummy! :sweatingbullets:

I first saw her in KBS tv drama Water Bloom/ Water Flower Village 2004 with Song Il Gook. That was before Save the Last Dance for me with Eugene and Ji Sung. I think she will do well as TFS KSW girl for the year. The other winners of the contest for natural beauty model for TFS with KSW last year were too young for KSW' taste. Lee Bo Young is 29-30. Ji Sung should worry. Hahaha

KSW has ethics enough to know what's right & wrong - so I don't think Ji Sung should worry. Besides, KSW isn't the kind of man who'll grab anyone's girl - lol! Any girl would die for him! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

KSW has ethics enough to know what's right & wrong - so I don't think Ji Sung should worry. Besides, KSW isn't the kind of man who'll grab anyone's girl - lol! Any girl would die for him! :rolleyes:

Well said willenette dear....*clap clap*

gfcr8.jpg

credit chami

Hi TY - I don't think he can speak English so well but I'm sure he can understand few of them. Just never heard him speak this language or it might be my memory fails me this time? If it's true that he has an English tutor I hope he'll continue learning it so he could mingle very well with all his fans in the future. :)

Annyeong Haseyo to Everyone!

[]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/chelle_mitch/q3ne8.jpg]

Where is this picture?

Gamsahamnida!

mitchi, this was taken during the Baeksang Awards recently, which KSW got the Popularity Award for the Movie section. You should have seen him walked in this red carpet in the pix. You should have seen so many of his fans supported him during that event. You should have seen how yummy he was with his suit during that night. :) :)