Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Azura, remember i was asking you the name of cafe that he took photos and interview?

heheh, see, we finally know that name? was it MAHSIL ? :w00t:

5adbdecd1cb7ecfc04e11d5lg4.jpg

mahsilyy3.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Today NEWSEN.COM placed 4 long articles on SangWoo interviews last few weeks in a Cafe in Seoul that we have read their brief translations.

I haven't seen any like that before to anyone else except SAngwoo!

Each interview has own topic! 4 different long topics together!

good PR for the new project! :D

Interview 1: Kwon Sang-woo, "A frequent exposure? Own the best body "(① interview)

2008041312572710031qy7.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804131257271003

Interview 2: Kwon Sang Woo "No. 1 Action Title now..." (② interview)

2008041311124210031lz2.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804131112421003

Interview 3: Because of my father's pass away I would like to be a normal family namja"(③ interview)

2008041317193510031pb0.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804131719351003

Interview 4: Kwon Sang-woo, "putting aside the artist dream to become an actors" (④ interview)

2008041317245110031nt3.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804131724511003

A big priority to a celebrity!

Guest Azura

Azura, remember i was asking you the name of cafe that he took photos and interview?

heheh, see, we finally know that name? was it MAHSIL ? :w00t:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3650/5a...c04e11d5lg4.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2150/mahsilyy3.jpg

Yo babe, see if you can find the address to the cafe...would love to visit when i'm there :phew:

shall take pictures of myself in each and every corner of the cafe where our Sangwoo leaves his mark! haha. :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Yo babe, see if you can find the address to the cafe...would love to visit when i'm there :phew:

shall take pictures of myself in each and every corner of the cafe where our Sangwoo leaves his mark! haha. :w00t:

i m searching it now :lol: i really like that atmosphere there.. n decoration too!

they chose the right place for our man present.. Sure, we should take photos in every corner there where he left his marks! Yoohoo! :lol::w00t:

My Goodness.. hilarious! :w00t::lol:

Wonder whats moi gonna say.. she loves the flowery Sangwoo! hahah :lol:

those FS ppl who made Sangwoo wear that horrible flora :wacko: oughta be publicly lynched! -_-

oooooooo ...... great, scary dracula Sangwoo pic! :o ...... methinks still that Sangwoo should make a scary movie, with KHN n CJW n KHS as his victims! :w00t:

Guest betchay

chingu.. don't tell me you are planning again to see our man? :phew:

Can you just put me inside ur purse? gosh.. my heart is full of jealousy

right now. :wacko::P

those FS ppl who made Sangwoo wear that horrible flora :wacko: oughta be publicly lynched! -_-

oooooooo ...... great, scary dracula Sangwoo pic! :o ...... methinks still that Sangwoo should make a scary movie, with KHN n CJW n KHS as his victims! :w00t:

I know ur blood pressure will shoot up again once u saw the pix!smiley7.gif

moi, ur fave couple! :D

sthgif.gif

Guest Azura

There might be some event coming up ....we have to get prepared for it.

i dun mind to bring you along if you can squeeze yourself inside my purse.... :rolleyes:

Today NEWSEN.COM placed 4 long articles on SangWoo interviews last few weeks in a Cafe in Seoul that we have read their brief translations.

I haven't seen any like that before to anyone else except SAngwoo!

Each interview has own topic! 4 different long topics together!

good PR for the new project! :D

Interview 1: Kwon Sang-woo, "A frequent exposure? Own the best body "(① interview)

Interview 2: Kwon Sang Woo "No. 1 Action Title now..." (② interview)

Interview 3: Because of my father's pass away I would like to be a normal family namja"(③ interview)

Interview 4: Kwon Sang-woo, "putting aside the artist dream to become an actors" (④ interview)

TY, thanks for sharing this. Waaaaaa…… it’s been a long time since he’s being interviewed again. I hope we could read the translations of this interview soon. I love to read his answers in Items 1 & 3 especially Interview 3 since I noticed that our man seldom talk about his deceased dad. Actually, when I started to get to learn about him, I thought he came from a broken family because most of the articles I read about his family are only focused on his mom, his bro & his nieces. I have always loved all his interviews. He always answers briefly & direct to the point – no going around the bush. :)

Guest ny2002

Hi ny2002 the filming schedule in Japan has been confirmed and location will be announced later.

by the way, which part of Japan will you be ?

YEEES! That's great! :D Please, please do keep me posted. I'll be going around Japan so I can't pinpoint yet in which place I'll be staying the longest. :) Thanks much!

Guest Azura

YEEES! That's great! :D Please, please do keep me posted. I'll be going around Japan so I can't pinpoint yet in which place I'll be staying the longest. :) Thanks much!

ok noted....

captions from Bad Love - The Making!

q1wz4.jpg

q2rb9.jpg

q3wa3.jpg

q4oe0.jpg

q5wx1.jpg

q6vb0.jpg

credit chami

Guest bogoshipda

Sangwoo posing with the leading Bristish fashion designer Sir Paul Smith !

paulsmith1td2.jpg

paulsmith2sb3.jpg

paulsmith3ae7.jpg

paulsmith4jn6.jpg

Source: CSWS

Oh where is this pic taken? Don't tell me that he is U.K, i could have track him down!!. :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Oh where is this pic taken? Don't tell me that he is U.K, i could have track him down!!. :blush:

i dun know where was it taken and when..

look at this hairstyle i guess it must be the most recent! :phew:

BTW, kindly dun re-post the whole pix.. you may remove the %7Boption%7D inf and just post the link.. It is MOD instruct! :D

I know ur blood pressure will shoot up again once u saw the pix!smiley7.gif

moi, ur fave couple! :D

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...y830/sthgif.gif

yes :rolleyes: d ending n that whitie white piano by d beach :w00t: made STH moi's all time fave! :phew:

BTW dear, below is moi's fave pic of Sangwoo n CJW together! :w00t: ..... ain't moi sweet to share it with u? :phew:

342281_20041223053034.jpg

36_11_6.gif

BAEKSANG POPULARITY VOTE

Update as of April 15 at 2041 Seoul time

Sangwoo vote is increasing... day by day! :w00t:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7744/apr152041nt1.jpg

Sangwoo's victory is all but a foregone conclusion! B)

Guest betchay

yes :rolleyes: d ending n that whitie white piano by d beach :w00t: made STH moi's all time fave! :phew:

BTW dear, below is moi's fave pic of Sangwoo n CJW together! :w00t: ..... ain't moi sweet to share it with u? :phew:

my dear moi.. since u shared to me ur fave pix of Sangwoo n CJW, i made u a gif in return.

hope u like it.. :rolleyes::P:D

moigif.gif

Guest betchay

i dun know where was it taken and when..

look at this hairstyle i guess it must be the most recent! :phew:

I think it was recent pix of Sangwoo.

Maybe he wore PS creations in his

"X-MAN" Photo Album. :P

So gorgeous oppa... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: