Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

it is ur solemn duty dear to keep track n inform us in case Sangwoo comes close to losing his top position -_- ..... btw is d poll open only to K-netizens? B)

yes.. only for K-netizens.. not for foreigners..

i'll keep tracks n update.. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Look at his attire n hairstyle, i guess it just taken recently ! is it right, Azura? :rolleyes:

ya...the news date stated today....

Guest TY_KSW

ya...the news date stated today....

heheh.. this man could find any sparetime for a short break! :phew:

dun know when will SBS open a presscons for DAEMUL..

i started to miss him.. aish! :sweatingbullets:

Sangwoo at the opening of LV store in Daejeon - Korea

[]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5246/kollm7.jpg[/]

Actually, when I saw this photo yesterday, I was wondering if this is recent.........I miss him, too now, TY - We're having dry spell now since after the promo of his latest movie. I think he's just having a good rest in the meantime before starting to film his another drama. :)

Thanks azura for sharing this photo. :sweatingbullets:

Hi moi & betchay - (but where's Betchay, didn't see you yesterday,. huh?) :)

Guest TY_KSW

Updated Baeksang 44th - Popularity vote

as of April 4 @ 1110 Seoul time

the #1 is increasing! others are either going down or slightly up (Kang Dong Wan)

clip2bp3.jpg

Guest mrs han

ouch! this thread cun be in the 3rd page! :phew: aish! may be there s still no updated news of the man.. He may be under training courses of cooking + dancing + seducing! ! the mission POSSIBLE! :lol:12064030699841aw3.jpg

Our oppa only needs to learn how to cook and learn, dear TY, no need to work on the "seducing" part - our man is a natural charmer. Just look at the pic, chingu...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  And the don't forget the effect of that magnificent body, specially sans the shirt...  :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets: 

By the way, who are the other contenders for the Baeksang award in which oppa is nominated? This cavewoman can only read the numerical figures. :phew::phew:

Updated Baeksang 44th - Popularity vote

as of April 4 @ 1110 Seoul time

the #1 is increasing! others are either going down or slightly up (Kang Dong Wan)

[] clip2bp3.jpg[/]

I'm happy for the result TY. He's been on the top spot since the poll started. Although foreigners like us can't vote, still so nice to know that Koreans love him. I hope he's going to remain on top spot. Thanks for sharing the updates about this. :)

By the way, who are the other contenders for the Baeksang award in which oppa is nominated? This cavewoman can only read the numerical figures. :phew::phew:

Hi mrs han - SSH is following our man on the 2nd spot. Sorry, but can't remember the others. :)

those who attended LDG's brother funeral....

[]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6110/hjhzn2.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

Oh, aside from our man, I can see KMJ there, huh? Thanks for sharing this caption azura. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Our oppa only needs to learn how to cook and learn, dear TY, no need to work on the "seducing" part - our man is a natural charmer. Just look at the pic, chingu... :rolleyes::rolleyes: And the don't forget the effect of that magnificent body, specially sans the shirt... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

ahhaha.. dear Mrs Han, you are right.. the man is more charmer n seductive if sans de shirt! ahahha :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for not translating the names... hhehhe.. i thot this thread only need to know Sangwoo current position! hahha :lol:

Here you go, Mrs Han, it is ranking from 1st -10th as of April 4 @ 1452

Ouch! just within few hours our man jumped a little bit up! hoooohoho! :w00t:

The big change is Kang Dong Wan. He was dropping and replaced by Joo Jin Mo in 5th

1. Kwon Sang woo - 24.5%

2. Song Seung Hun- 12.6%

3. Yun Kye Sang - 10.6%

4. Ha Jeong woo - 9.8 %

5. Joo Jin Mo - 8.0 %

6. Kang Dong Wan - 7.6 %

7. Kim Myong Min - 6.5 %

8. Kim Yun Seok - 5.2 %

9. Jeon Il Woo - 3.4 %

10. Im Chang Jeong - 1.9%

april41400nl6.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

And the don't forget the effect of that magnificent body, specially sans the shirt... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Dear Mrs Han, here is his "sans de shirt" hahha!

toplessax5.jpg

Credit as stated

I'm happy for the result TY. He's been on the top spot since the poll started. Although foreigners like us can't vote, still so nice to know that Koreans love him. I hope he's going to remain on top spot. Thanks for sharing the updates about this. :)

you are welcome Will! :rolleyes:

i received this duty from the sweet n demure Moi to update you gals! :lol: