Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Thanks dear.. most of their artist are all the well-known MC HOST. :phew:

yup, hope it will be a good start for Sangwoo.

Guest TY_KSW

yup, hope it will be a good start for Sangwoo.

The Fantom representative said that their only and big aim for this merging is to PUMPING out his name in tterm of fame and business!

Hope they do it big! :sweatingbullets:

Many news in the today evening, i m sure tomorrow onward the more details will be ancounced or his agent will publish the official news..

Kwon Sang Woo will join The Fantom Entertainment after merging his own company The Golden-thumb by the investment over USD2.5mil from The Fantom.

More details will be updated and enlightened! :rolleyes:

methinks it ain't a merger at all :blink: ...... sounds more like an acquisition <_<

Guest TY_KSW

methinks it ain't a merger at all :blink: ...... sounds more like an acquisition <_<

yes, you are right.. since it becomes absolutely The Fantom name, we should call it acquire intead of merge. However they still use merge... i dun know why..

More update of The Baeksang Popularity voting

The #1 man is increasing sooooo well while the others either standing by or go down! :rolleyes:

ranking6thdayub7.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest corliss

i like fantom...cos their mgmt not bad..just that i m a bit concerned..cos fantom main players r mostly mc...the mgmt company is great with mc..look at park kyung lim,my fave mc, she is very well managed by them...but hmm...movie stars like KSW? hmm...... but i think they wilkl do a great job with our man, KSW

yes, you are right.. since it becomes absolutely The Fantom name, we should call it acquire intead of merge. However they still use merge... i dun know why..

More update of The Baeksang Popularity voting

The #1 man is increasing sooooo well while the others either standing by or go down! :rolleyes:

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6031/ranking6thdayub7.jpg

Credit as stated

well as they say, "a rose is still a rose by any other name" :rolleyes: ...... as long as they do a good job for Sangwoo, moi couldn't care less whether they call themselves Fantom or otherwise! B)

i like fantom...cos their mgmt not bad..just that i m a bit concerned..cos fantom main players r mostly mc...the mgmt company is great with mc..look at park kyung lim,my fave mc, she is very well managed by them...but hmm...movie stars like KSW? hmm...... but i think they wilkl do a great job with our man, KSW

should be a comforting thought for Sangwoo! :)

Guest TY_KSW

ouch! this thread cun be in the 3rd page! :phew:

aish! may be there s still no updated news of the man.. He may be under training courses of cooking + dancing + seducing! ! the mission POSSIBLE! :lol:

12064030699841aw3.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Update Baeksang Popularity voting

same date April 2 at 2008 Seoul time

The #1 is slightly down 23.70% after a big increasement to 24.10% this morning.. however.. others in top 5 are also getting down.. The reason of the slightly decrease in the top 5 is due to the increase voting of the bottom 5 :lol: .. :rolleyes:

cliprr9.jpg

Guest symphonee.

ahhh, he carries a suit so well... and coats... and cardigans... and just clothes in general XD

i LOVE him in the baby blue cardigan/sweater teamed with grey slacks. my god that is so hot.

Guest TY_KSW

ahhh, he carries a suit so well... and coats... and cardigans... and just clothes in general XD

i LOVE him in the baby blue cardigan/sweater teamed with grey slacks. my god that is so hot.

Hi Sp0ilt_PwiNc3ss ! welcome to Sangwoo sweet home! :)

like you described, Sangwoo always looks good in any style especially in light colors! :rolleyes:

Guest EnDlEsS88

ouch! this thread cun be in the 3rd page! :phew:

aish! may be there s still no updated news of the man.. He may be under training courses of cooking + dancing + seducing! ! the mission POSSIBLE! :lol:

he he he ..he would be great even without practicing .. for him to stand and do nothing at all can seduce most women ;)

Update Baeksang Popularity voting

same date April 2 at 2008 Seoul time

The #1 is slightly down 23.70% after a big increasement to 24.10% this morning.. however.. others in top 5 are also getting down.. The reason of the slightly decrease in the top 5 is due to the increase voting of the bottom 5 :lol: .. :rolleyes:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5741/cliprr9.jpg

when does voting end dear? B)

Guest TY_KSW

when does voting end dear? B)

The voting began at 0000 on Mar 25 and end at 2400 on Apr 21 :rolleyes:

Here is the update at 0256 on April 3

The #1 is slight UP to 23.8% while others are slightly down :sweatingbullets:

clip3gp0.jpg

Guest Azura

ttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3230/clip3gp0.jpg

at least our Sangwoo is still on the top spot~ :D

Guest Azura

Sangwoo paid his respect to Lee DongGun's brother funeral on 1st April.

P/S both Sangwoo and LDG were from the same "troubled" management ISTAR

filenj1.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo paid his respect to Lee DongGun's brother funeral on 1st April.

P/S both Sangwoo and LDG were from the same "troubled" management ISTAR

Sangwoo is such a kind and thoughful friend!!!

Hope now LDG is not belong to that agent either.. :sweatingbullets: He got enough problem this year... :tears:

Guest Azura

Sangwoo is such a kind and thoughful friend!!!

Hope now LDG is not belong to that agent either.. :sweatingbullets: He got enough problem this year... :tears:

that's true...what a bad year for LDG!

no idea if he's still in the same agency....

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3230/clip3gp0.jpg

it is ur solemn duty dear to keep track n inform us in case Sangwoo comes close to losing his top position -_- ..... btw is d poll open only to K-netizens? B)