Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kdramafanusa

^ TY_KSW & Azura, thanks for replying. =)

I just checked Kobis, the site was last updated on 2008/03/20 07:44:00. We should see the daily box office for 3/20 the next time they update (3/21). Can't wait.

Have you received your FATE OST yet? Mine's still not here yet, YESASIA takes soooo long!

Guest TY_KSW

I just checked Kobis, the site was last updated on 2008/03/20 07:44:00. We should see the daily box office for 3/20 the next time they update (3/21). Can't wait.

Have you received your FATE OST yet? Mine's still not here yet, YESASIA takes soooo long!

yesasia didn't take it long.. just because you ordered after us.. :lol:

Guest Azura

I got mine couple of days ago....am listening to the OST while surfing :rolleyes:

Guest kdramafanusa

yesasia didn't take it long.. just because you ordered after us.. :lol:

I ordered on March 11. It was sent out on Mar 17, I probably won't get it til next week.

Always take me more than 10 days to get my order(s) from them. =(

Guest betchay

Today is the started date dear.. let wait n see.. i msure it will make it big...

teehheheh! i saw you new siggy.. Love it dear... the longest siggy in Soompi..

:lol:

ha ha i forgot about the siggy size policy so i modified it now.

thanks for reminding me! :P:D

Big Boss Jo happened so regularly in all media these days! hahah!

i m happy to see him in this situation! :w00t:

i love that!! His pix are overflowing too. :w00t:

I got mine couple of days ago....am listening to the OST while surfing :rolleyes:

me.. didn't order yet, i'm still inlove in Bad Love OST. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

Part of KSW interview.

Q: <Fate> is your first movie in 2 years, since <Running Wild> & <Almost Love>. Have a lot of pressure?

A: Yes. While filming <Fate>, I said to Song Seung-heon jokingly, "If it doesn't go well this time either, we are really done/finished." The past 2 years have been very difficult for me, I am not willing to go through that period of time again." I grew up a lot as a result too.

Q: A lot of things happened in the past 2 years ah.

A: Yes. Not only emotionally; huge loss financially as well, about 20 to 30 billion Won. As a result of this experience, my attitude toward life changed (more opened than before). At the moment, I want to have a comfortable and relaxing life more than making/earning money. I studied art in the past, I recently wanted to pick up brushes (to paint) again. Seeing paintings from fans gave me the feeling of wanting to paint again.

Q: What is your biggest wish right now?

A: First of all, getting recognized by everyone as an actor. Even though the last 2 years have been very difficult, I never once thought of giving up my profession as an actor. Criticisms gave me a lot of stress, but I reflected on them and grew up as a result.

Q: Do you have a girlfriend right now?

A: For celebs, we have to say no even if we really have one. If we don't really have one, there's no need to lie anymore. (?) My view toward marriage changes a lot lately, I hope to be married in the next few years and have a happy family life.

Q: Among Korean actors, is there anyone you particularly like or see as a role model?

A: I want to become an actor like Song Kang-ho senior. He shines (ie is attractive) in every role he tackles. I hope to become like him as an actor.

Q: Your figure is the envy of many men, any body/figure training secret?

A: No special tips. Frequency is the most important. I always maintain by working out, it takes me 12 seconds to run 100 meters

Guest betchay

Part of KSW interview.

Thanks kdramafanusa for this! :rolleyes:

A: Yes. Not only emotionally; huge loss financially as well, about 20 to 30 billion Won. As a result of this experience, my attitude toward life changed (more opened than before). At the moment, I want to have a comfortable and relaxing life more than making/earning money. I studied art in the past, I recently wanted to pick up brushes (to paint) again. Seeing paintings from fans gave me the feeling of wanting to paint again.

i wonder what are the losses he was talking about? :phew:

A: For celebs, we have to say no even if we really have one. If we don't really have one, there's no need to lie anymore. (?) My view toward marriage changes a lot lately, I hope to be married in the next few years and have a happy family life.

What is the meaning of that answer? Does it means, he is in a relationship right now. :tears::(

A: No special tips. Frequency is the most important. I always maintain by working out, it takes me 12 seconds to run 100 meters

wow.. is he an athlete? :w00t::lol:

Part of KSW interview.

Q: <Fate> is your first movie in 2 years, since <Running Wild> & <Almost Love>. Have a lot of pressure?

A: Yes. While filming <Fate>, I said to Song Seung-heon jokingly, "If it doesn't go well this time either, we are really done/finished." The past 2 years have been very difficult for me, I am not willing to go through that period of time again." I grew up a lot as a result too.

Q: A lot of things happened in the past 2 years ah.

Q: What is your biggest wish right now?

A: First of all, getting recognized by everyone as an actor. Even though the last 2 years have been very difficult, I never once thought of giving up my profession as an actor. Criticisms gave me a lot of stress, but I reflected on them and grew up as a result.

A: For celebs, we have to say no even if we really have one.

If we don't really have one, there's no need to lie anymore. (?) My view toward marriage changes a lot lately, I hope to be married in the next few years and have a happy family life. Q: Among Korean actors, is there anyone you particularly like or see as a role model?

A: I want to become an actor like Song Kang-ho senior. He shines (ie is attractive) in every role he tackles. I hope to become like him as an actor.

Sangwoo's so protective! B) ..... no prizes for guessing of who! :P

3385010ls.jpg

3380014vf.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

wow.. As per newsen, due to the star power, the movie is in #1 of the online ticket. It runs very fast!

The Fate on March 20

@ 1:00 p.m. Tickets integrated network based on the Korean Film Council cinemas increased 35.21%, Max movie 28.21%, Interpark 28.2 percent higher one day previous. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

more pix..

2008032101223610031ut3.jpg

2008032102440910031dw7.jpg

Credit: Newsen

Guest Azura

Azura, thanks for the lovely pictures of KSW.

OMG, :phew: he looks young , refreshing and most of all handsome.

yup yup....very handsome and refreshing and he's feeling great.

didimh1.png

Guest TY_KSW

tomorrow MAr 22 our Sangwoo will be very busy with a scheduled stage Greeting in Seoul from 1300 to 2105 through 9 boxes! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

New Attitude for Actor Kwon Sang-woo

KBS Global - Mar 21, 2008 KST 19:44

080321ent1jf3.jpg

March is usually a downtime for movies, but not this year. Hallyu's well-known Song Seung-heon and Kwon Sang-woo star in "Fate," and it's gaining attention from Korean fans as well as those abroad.

Fans should be prepared for Kwon's transformation in character. He curses, he's vile and he's vicious. He doesn't even blink an eye when he stabs another character in the hand with a broken beer bottle.

"At first, I was very worried about all the swearing, especially because my mother and her friends were coming to the premiere. But after she watched the movie, she told me my character didn't seem like a bad guy because I was playing him! Actually, many people said that so I guess I'm okay... 'Chul-joong' isn't completely bad."

Kwon is already 32 years old. He has become more of a society figure than one of celebrity status. The actor is a veteran in his own right and he spoke today with easy candor. "I shot the movie at a hard time in my life.

When I got really stressed, I would scream and curse on-set. It was great stress release!"

Kwon also admitted, "Now that I'm older, I don't really need anything else. I just want people to see me as 'Actor Kwon Sang-woo'... It's most important that you enjoy what you do and that means acting for me. I guess I'm finally beginning to grow up!"

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...4482_11692.html

Guest kdramafanusa

i wonder what are the losses he was talking about? :phew:

What is the meaning of that answer? Does it means, he is in a relationship right now. :tears::(

(about having a gf) His answer is vague, I won't be surprised if he is seeing anyone.

Not sure which loss he was talking about, but I think he was having a difficult time in the past 2 years because of being threatened by ? (SW took him to court recently).

In a recent interview, KSW talked about his friendship with SSH:

"Both of us get along really well (are really very closed). If we don't see each other for a period of time, we would text one another with I REALLY MISS YOU. Since we are very familiar with each other, we often criticize one another. It's really not easy to be closed to this extend, I think everyone understands this point."

Guest kdramafanusa

In a recent interview, KSW talked about his friendship with SSH:

"Both of us get along really well (are really very closed). If we don't see each other for a period of time, we would text one another with I REALLY MISS YOU. Since we are very familiar with each other, we often criticize one another. It's really not easy to be closed to this extend, I think everyone understands this point."

(more from KSW's interview)

Who do you envy the most now?

Yoo Ji-tae. Please be sure to mention that I admire Yoo Ji-tae the most.

They starred in movie <Running Wild> in 2006. Both of them are born in 1976, but their images on the silver screen are different.

During the filming of <Running Wild>, the promotional materials stated the character introductions; I later found out that his parts were twice as many as mine, mine was very short. The movie didn't do bad.....(smile). Yoo Ji-tae has worked with many renowned directors, he played various roles in movies with different styles - "Trace Of Love", "One Fine Spring Day", "Old Boy", "Woman Is The Future Of The Man". I really envy him for appearing in a wide range of films.

KSW said that Yoo Ji-tae's movies are flavorful works {I don't really understand this phrase}, he wants to learn it.

"From various aspects, Yoo Ji-tae's thoughts as actor are higher (more advanced) than mine. Able to act based on his feelings. His luck in love seems very good/strong."